West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports ....

Arran H
    Reserves

Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports .... Empty Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports ....

Post  Arran H Sun 16 Sep 2012, 5:41 pm

Talks about a number of things ranging from signing Carroll and his fitness to Why we didnt get Berbatov etc Intresting read if you ask me scarf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports .... Empty Re: Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports ....

Post  alfiehammer Sun 16 Sep 2012, 6:36 pm

He almost contradicts himself with the Carroll signing bit...banging on about how important he will be this season but also stating he had to do whatever was needed to complete the deal and YES he can be recalled half way through.

I'm not sure I'm gonna be very happy if we lose Carroll after just a few months
    Arran H
    Reserves

Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports .... Empty Re: Sam Allardyce Interview with Sky Sports ....

Post  Arran H Mon 17 Sep 2012, 4:59 am

I cant understand why we didnt just go for berbatov tbh we could of brought him for £5m and used the rest of the money that we have now spent on paying carroll`s wages plus a loan fee with a future fee agreed , Would rather we had brought Berbatov as yes he is lazy sometimes but he scores loads of goals and I know Carroll will score loads but we all know that if he does then january he wont be at west ham .
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 17 Sep 2012, 8:40 am

I think i read/ heard a comment about how Man U broke their policy by signing a player in barba who would have "little or no resale fee" which proved to be the case. If we managed to sign carroll late ron for £17 million then he'd still be worth a sum of money 4-5 years dwn the line (hopefully) IF he was a success with us. Lot of if's n but's in there but I reckon that could be the reason.
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Thu 20 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

mickeys have NO strikers apart from the rascist goofy wank stain, pound to a pinch of shit if there is a clause in the contract which means he can be recalled then he is a goner without a shadow of a doubt doh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:56 am