West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Youngsters out on loan

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Youngsters out on loan Empty Youngsters out on loan

Post  Admin Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:32 pm

Sam Allardyce will send a number of his rising stars out on loan after they were found lacking in the League Cup.

The Hammers side that was humbled 4-1 by Wigan on Tuesday night featured teenagers Rob Hall, Dan Potts and substitute Matthias Fanimo, as well as 22-year-old Jordan Spence.

The famous West Ham academy is doing well in the Under-21 league but Allardyce does not believe it prepares his emerging talents for life at the top level.

"The difficulty about this Under-21 league is that I have to leave a lot of players in the squad to be able to play in it. Letting them go out on loan might be one of the restrictions that you might have to look at in the future," Allardyce said

"I have to leave enough to play in that team. We are doing very well at that level, which is always nice to see but it can only develop them so far, so a loan is the next step for some of them so we will let some of them go out on loan."

Knicked it from Talksport
    Makes sense by what I heard about last night,s performance
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Youngsters out on loan Empty Re: Youngsters out on loan

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:52 pm

Sam's quote of "they couldn't defend a fish supper" has got to be his best-think the phrase is FINISH a fish supper Sam. Also, surprisingly derogatory by he, as he picked the team but seems to blame the youngsters. I would blame a lack of cohesion, unfamiliarity mixed with white ability.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:53 pm

*shite
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 26 Sep 2012, 7:26 pm

Would like to see BFS keep Hall and Potts here and let the other younger ones go out on loan tbh scarf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:03 am