West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Charlie Ham
Johnny K
RichB
Campo
Jiggs
JulianDicksLeftKnee
IronDane
Arran H
Sir Ian
Admin
14 posters

Newcastle v West Ham United FC

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle v West Ham United FC

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

We got away with that one!

Good 3 points. MoM-Diame, never stopped running-created everything and disrupted everything. Closely followed by Andy Carroll.

Glad to say my prediction of a shit defence held out to be misguided, slightly. Though McCartney and O'Brien had good games. Jussi done the business today.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle v West Ham United FC

Post  IronDane Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

We've been dominated a lot more than this. They had the ball the most, yes.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:07 pm

E I E I E I O,
    up the Premier League we go!!!

scarf scarf scarf

Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:08 pm

Great win away to the barcodes , not one of the best games I,ve seen but hey 3 pints to the Cockney Boys and for that I,m proud of the lads . Looking forward to young Alfie,s match report , he said West Ham was very loud , not on my box they was,nt . Hope all them that went off with knocks aint too bad , we dont need anymore injuries , especialy in the defence

Bear Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003 Bear Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003 Bear Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003 Bear Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

Just heard from Son No 1.

Still in the ground and trying to get out.

Said we deserved to win. Yes they had chances but not clear cut chances.

Our midfield did well against them and this win means a lot.

Makes me think we can become a top 10 team.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

Oh yeah, Jussi had a great game.....Scary stuff, but who said getting 3 points in the prem would be easy.

Newcastle v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

We,re all going on a european tour
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:15 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:Just heard from Son No 1.

Makes me think we can become a top 10 team

You off ya meds again Charlie Very Happy
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:31 pm

Admin wrote:
    Charlie Ham wrote:Just heard from Son No 1.

Makes me think we can become a top 10 team

You off ya meds again Charlie Very Happy

I did forget to take my tablets this morning. drinking smiley 1
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

It was nervy but I thought we were worth the win. Barcodes looked jaded after their Europa Cup efforts. Some good performances out there. Nolan & AC against their own club - points to prove, Tomkins & Reid in the middle - Reid had a very good game I thought, Diame was a powerhouse but is still a bit too random with his runs - but he had too much for the NUFC midfield, Noble, O'Neill & O'Brien all had strong games & Jussi made some good stops (his aerial ability & command of his area still worries me though!)

Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:36 pm

Admin wrote:

You never know G!! Might even meet IFK Mariehamn if we are lucky - now wouldn't that be something! (Looking to qualify through fair play after finishing 4th in the league & missing out by one place)
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:43 pm

Now that would be a booze cruz from Slussen , sort the guest room out JK :party:
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:58 pm

If it ever was to happen they'd probably play it on your side of the pond!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 11 Nov 2012, 6:02 pm

clap clap Big Sam , has given us the mentality we needed , we are no longer any easy 3 points, teams now have to get a result from us
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 11 Nov 2012, 6:10 pm

Campo wrote: clap clap Big Sam , has given us the mentality we needed , we are no longer any easy 3 points, teams now have to get a result from us

If there was a like button I'd be hitting it, Campo! He seems to have his tactics more sorted out for PL opponents than he did for the champs. I'm also thinking, with the big name opponents we have this month, the fact they are playing in European competition may be to our advantage. Confuse them mentally & tire them physically while they have their minds in 2 places.

I'm feeling pretty chipper right now!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 6:12 pm

Johnny K wrote:If it ever was to happen they'd probably play it on your side of the pond!

Well in that case , I,ll get the West Ham room ready for ya
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Mon 12 Nov 2012, 1:38 am

Great result. Had to follow the official on Twitter like usual, but it was worth it.

6th...who'd a thunk it.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 12 Nov 2012, 7:07 am

Admin wrote:

I hope not. Not yet anyway
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

The Oppos view , nicked of course

Filed: Monday, 12th November 2012
    By: Staff Writer

Perhaps unsurprisingly, praise for Sam Allardyce's West Ham was thin on the ground from supporters of Alan Pardew's Newcastle as they reflected on a 1-0 home defeat...

"A terrible defeat is the only way to describe this – and only a mediocre performance. If we cannot beat West Ham at home, that’s not good."
    - Ed Harrison

"West Ham are a nothing club with owners who will pay decent fees and wages to get players who are above their level, but they are still sh*te. Fat Sam for all his faults, given time, organises sides to the point where they are hard to beat. The defensive shape of West Ham yesterday was faultless, we'd get past one, there was somebody there. We should still have the quality and energy to combat this, but it's just not there. Pards has proven a more than competent manager so far so he must be able to see why it's not happening and do something about it."
    - McFaul

"Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. What an absolutely terrible performance from Newcastle. The players should be embarassed and ashamed of that excuse for a display. We controlled the game but created next to nothing. West Ham deserved the win. I think it’s about time our Europa League side is given a chance in the Premier League because they can actually create chances, score, and beat weaker opposition at home."
    - euanpolo

"West Ham looked too strong for us physically. Diame, Maiga, Nolan and Carroll are all strong players who had no trouble protecting the ball from some of our light weight players. I thought Tomkins and Reid were really good for young centre backs! Pardew needs to stop playing the long ball up to Ba & Cisse."
    - Mighty__Mag

"Out-played and out-passed by West f***ing Ham. Embarrassing."
    - NATHNUFC

"We squandered chance after chance in the final third; personally I thought we were unlucky not to get anything. I also thought West Ham were better than any team Allardyce put out for us; luckily Carroll didn't have the heart for this match."
    - Renton

"At times yesterday, Big Sam's West Ham were passing it around like a top four team while we were simply chasing shadows. When you combine players who are disinterested, confidence-shot and a manager who seems unable to change things, you are in danger of a downward spiral setting in. While we may not get dragged into a relegation battle, all the ingredients are currently there."
    - Christmas Tree

"Was their goal offside? It looked like it. Did our shot go behind the line? it looked like it to me. I reckon if Diame was in our side we would have won today. He carries the ball really well and is what we're missing."
    - Mainsy

"Well played Hammers - outclassed us today. We got exactly what we deserved and if we think were going to win matches in the Premiership by hoofing it up the park for the last half hour then we are in for a cr*p season."
    - toptoon

"I doubt you'd get many WHU fans that would mind me saying they were terrible today because they were, but we were just even worse somehow. If we can't take anything from a game like that then changes need to be made. Not getting at least a point from a game like that is terrible."
    - JENKY88

"I rest my case on pathetic Pardew. a totally inept manager who should be nowhere near SJP. This was not the fault of any of the players ,except Williamson, this was down to negative tactics by our negative manager. Another eight years of this."
    - stuart no9

* Comments originally posted at nufc-forum.com, footymad.net, toontastic.net and nufcblog.com.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:11 pm

Typical 'big club' mentality! Geordies want a reality check, like Liverpoo.............

How much have they won recently? Fcuk all, 1969 the last time this lot won anything and they think they are better than us. Does pee me off, we are probably punching a little above our weight at the moment, but it was a solid away display, good tactics by a manager that has the nouce to get the best from his squad. Newcastle? wnakers, rant over
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:48 pm

When you think you are a big club, but you aint, results like yesterday will bring out the sour grapes .... gay fight

We'll pisser right on their chips when they venture down to Upton Park this season, can't wait.

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 12 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

they just got the hump cos
    1, they just got turned over on their own patch by a club that got promoted via the play offs
    2, we have the manager that they could not wait to get rid of
    3, two ex players come back to haunt them, including the Capt (who according to their fans would not even get a place on the Geordie bench)
    4, they were expecting to try and break in to the top 4 this year cheesey grin

Life is a bitch aint it
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 12 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

Fcuking deluded, northern Geordie half-wits. Won jack shit since 1969 and think they are something special. They get 55,000 in SJP because there is only ONE team in their town. If they were in London they would get the same crowds as QPR

Hoping to do the double over you when you come to UP
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:31 pm

Tony P wrote:Fcuking deluded, northern Geordie half-wits. Won jack shit since 1969 and think they are something special. They get 55,000 in SJP because there is only ONE team in their town. If they were in London they would get the same crowds as QPR

55000 in Sarah Jessica Parker? She ain't a slag Mr P.

Actually she could fit a fair few in her nose to be honest
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:42 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:
    Tony P wrote:Fcuking deluded, northern Geordie half-wits. Won jack shit since 1969 and think they are something special. They get 55,000 in SJP because there is only ONE team in their town. If they were in London they would get the same crowds as QPR

55000 in Sarah Jessica Parker? She ain't a slag Mr P.

Actually she could fit a fair few in her nose to be honest

cheesey grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:05 am