West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Campo
Nicki
Suzanne Claret
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Johnny K
Geezer
10 posters

West Ham United FC v Sunderland

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

West Ham United FC v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Sunderland

Post  Geezer Thu 26 May 2011, 4:28 pm

Blakey wrote:My brother in law, a Lids fan, has already been in touch to say that he'll get VIP tickets to Elland Road for us, (meaning me and him), next season.

He's executive chef at the hotel in Leeds where Lids put their players up & has no problem getting tickets.

I'd love to reciprocate and take him into Chav Corner via the Supps Club and Nathan's, dunno whether he'd be able to keep his mouth shut though ;o)

Keeping his trap shut is easy to arrange Dave Twisted Evil
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United FC v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Sunderland

Post  Tony P Sun 05 Jun 2011, 10:06 pm

Thanks for doing the report Dave. I was SO pissed off at the "performance" that I just wanted to forget this season. Sorry Geezer. Will pick up next season and do reports for you if you want
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:34 am

Tony P wrote:Thanks for doing the report Dave. I was SO pissed off at the "performance" that I just wanted to forget this season. Sorry Geezer. Will pick up next season and do reports for you if you want

What makes you think we care West Ham United FC v Sunderland - Page 2 808317
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Mon 06 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

Tony P wrote:Thanks for doing the report Dave. I was SO pissed off at the "performance" that I just wanted to forget this season. Sorry Geezer. Will pick up next season and do reports for you if you want

Cheers Dave , öook forward to them West Ham United FC v Sunderland - Page 2 228732
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:11 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:

What makes you think we care West Ham United FC v Sunderland - Page 2 808317

You can be very hurtful you know Su?!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:00 pm