West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....

Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....  Empty EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....

Post  Abbi Normal Fri 24 May 2013, 5:33 pm

... facts ? ... racist ? .... to me it sounds well thought out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....  Empty Re: EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....

Post  Admin Fri 24 May 2013, 7:19 pm

Nothing wrong with a wake up call , Britain , Sweden and lots of countries in Europe need it , scaremongering , no I dont think so . The facts are out there , the internet is a wonderful thing . Hate preachers , terrorists , grooming gangs , illegals and radicals should be shipped out .
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....  Empty Re: EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....

Post  alfiehammer Fri 24 May 2013, 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:Nothing wrong with a wake up call , Britain , Sweden and lots of countries in Europe need it , scaremongering , no I dont think so . The facts are out there , the internet is a wonderful thing . Hate preachers , terrorists , grooming gangs , illegals and radicals should be shipped out .

U forgot Tottenham fans EDL ???? just listen to this bloke .....  3953004961
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Fri 24 May 2013, 11:08 pm

Been withdrawn because of copyright issues? What did he say?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 25 May 2013, 9:43 am

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 25 May 2013, 5:28 pm

That was heartfelt and a stern warning to whoever has the power to make it happen...Surely this is what every respectable human being already knows, what they are all thinking. I've said many a time that I fear for Britain's future, for my children and their children.

Take what he says about decent, law abiding people being brainwashed. My girls went to the same school as Adebolajo. He was in Debbie's year so she knew him quite well, even sat next to him at times. Although not in her immediate group of friends, she remembers that he was very popular, a well behaved, well mannered, all round nice bloke and said, "If there was a top five for the boys at school, he would have been in it". She concluded however, that he did get involved with a particularly nasty 'gang' in later years.

So, brainwashed by Islamic extremists or hiding behind them to unleash a previously well hidden evil streak?

Round these sicko aliens up, deport them to a deserted island, and supply them with what they'll need to blow up or decapitate each other.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 9:05 pm