West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Johnny K
SemiOldIron
RichB
Arran H
Jiggs
Campo
Suzanne Claret
mottinghammer
Tony P
Admin
14 posters

West Ham United FC V Swansea

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

West Ham United FC V Swansea - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Swansea

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 05 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm

mottinghammer wrote:
    SemiOldIron wrote:All as predicted, sadly, but I would dearly have loved to have been proved wrong.
    Webb  thinks he can be Pierluigi Collina by shaving his head and glaring at people. Sorry  Howard, it's not image that wins you the respect of players and fans. It's a lost cause hoping that an ex-copper will publicly admit to getting something wrong, anyway, it's just not part of their DNA. But I will be watching to see how soon Webb books someone for feigning injury, and I bet I don't have too long to wait. Got to get the image right haven't we Howard, don't want to look like an easy touch.... West Ham United FC V Swansea - Page 3 3725042725 

Sorry don't label us all with that, I was wrong many times in 37 years, but then so are electricians/plumbers/coalmen and every other fupper who work!! Webb is just not as good a referee as he thinks he is and has been protected by the FA for this fupp up

My apologies, Motty, you're quite right - the fault is much more with Webb's ego than with his c.v
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United FC V Swansea - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Swansea

Post  mottinghammer Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:41 pm

hatsoff 

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:23 pm