West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+8
Suzanne Claret
Arran H
Tony P
Jiggs
alfiehammer
Hungry Hammer 66
Charlie Ham
Admin
12 posters

West Brom V West Ham United FC

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom V West Ham United FC

Post  alfiehammer Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:08 pm

keeping the eye on the score via the BBC website, and here. Not expecting much. gonna crack on a 5k job on the treadmill soon
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom V West Ham United FC

Post  RichB Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:11 pm

Un-be-fupping-lievable!!! Apparently we've been making all the play but let them score!

Sort it out Allardyce!  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:11 pm

No surprise. Ball given away in midfield. McCartney not even in the picture and a tap-in for Berahino

We have had our chances but as usual didn't take them

From our offishul. This sums up their goal nicely

11: Goal! West Brom lead and it's a shocker from West Ham's back four. Sessegnon saunters past Tomkins and McCartney is drawn out of position and dives in. Amalfitano has time and space to pick out his man and does so. It's Berahino who cannot miss from about two yards.

What they didn't add is the fact Demel made no attempt to get his body in front of Berahino. If he had he could have kept it out

Last edited by Tony P on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:12 pm

1-0 WBA. Berahino
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:15 pm

I see the away fans have a banner showing what they think of Sam Allardyce .. I`m guessing it goes along the lines of fupp off Sam Allardyce which I hope the board see and take action by sacking the fat  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 3725042725 
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:15 pm

RichB wrote:Un-be-fupping-lievable!!! Apparently we've been making all the play but let them score!

Sort it out Allardyce!   West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 

Yep. They have had one attack and scored from it. We are getting crosses into the box but as usual Carroll is the only West Ham player in the box
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:32 pm

Yet again, from one of our attacks we lose possession in the middle of the park (Noble for the second time) and they break at pace and should have gone 2-0 up. We are not taking our chances. Jarvis looks to easily have the beating of Steven Reid down the left but has no confidence whatsoever - TAKE HIM ON FFS !

Looks like Ginge is coming on for Tomkins who has a dead leg I think
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:56 pm

Not happy with this , how many chances have we had compared to theirs  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:59 pm

The worst thing is if we do stay up it means we will have to put with another season of hoof and hope for the best again as they wont sack that fat twat if we stay up !  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:Not happy with this , how many chances have we had compared to theirs  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577

More than enough chances Dave. They just don't look interested to me. Nothing we do is done at pace. It is SO pedestrian. Sideways, backwards and finally lump it. Awful and so easy to defend against. We look dangerous when the wingers get at the full backs and get crosses into the WBA box. Trouble is there is only Carroll in the box when the cross comes in so easy to defend against

We have no creativity or pace in our central midfield. When we lose possession in the middle of the park (which we do regularly) opposition players just seem to glide away from our slow players (Noble and Nolan mainly)
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:21 pm

We are all over the place in midfield and at the back; totally clueless going forward

It is AWFUL
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:25 pm

I posted this on another forum but I've been talking with my wife a lot about the BFS debate. She’s of the opinion that he’s got us promoted and in the premier so can't understand the discontent. On the other hand I point out that the fan’s unrest is because we aren’t scoring goals and there’s no plan B. It often said we were doing better without Andy Carroll and I’m sure this was because it forced BFS’s hand into using other players. Personally I’d like to see Vaz Te, Carlton Cole used as a big bloke, little bloke combination. I’d also like to see Ravel Morrison and Joe Cole used more as skill players through the middle of the park. I could easily see a team with all four of those playing and dropping Nolan, Carroll, Downing and Diame. It’s an interesting debate – it’ll never happen of course under Fat Sam but what are your thoughts?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:31 pm

Andy Carroll with a free header from a Jarvis corner. Hit the bar. Should have scored. Bad miss
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:38 pm

Brilliant plan BFS. Take both wingers off and bring Carlton Cole on ! Looks like more hoofball until the end of the game

I despair
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:41 pm

Tony P wrote:Brilliant plan BFS. Take both wingers off and bring Carlton Cole on ! Looks like more hoofball until the end of the game

I despair

Exactly what I thought mate  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:53 pm

So that's four defeats on the bounce, Spurs up next. Pardew got sacked for losing five - just saying...!

For those who haven't seen it on the BBC web site.

[url]West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 DfrrtI7t|http://thumbsnap.com/DfrrtI7t[/url]
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:53 pm

What an absolute load of hoofball rubbish.......yet again

First time we have lost 4 games in a row since Avram Grant was our manager

Say no more
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Sat 26 Apr 2014, 4:55 pm

Same players start regardless of form, same sloppy play, same predictable substitutions...... Same fupping result.

I genuinely do not know why I bother.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:01 pm

Arran H wrote:
    Tony P wrote:Brilliant plan BFS. Take both wingers off and bring Carlton Cole on ! Looks like more hoofball until the end of the game

I despair

Exactly what I thought mate  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 
    Done exactly the same last game against Palarse . Get him out FFS
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:07 pm

Another blinding game. We'll Done SAM.
    Now we find ourselves cheering on Man Poo.
    The Dave's want us to re-new our season tickets with showing like this.
    What planet do they live on.  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 200143081 
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:17 pm

Well Fulham won't score 31 goals in their last two games, so we are safe ...... you can fupp off now Allerdyce,
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:36 pm

IM SAYING NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:38 pm

7 minutes gone and still 0-0 at Old Toilet.
    Come on the Poo.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 26 Apr 2014, 5:43 pm

Jiggs wrote:Well Fulham won't score 31 goals in their last two games, so we are safe ...... you can fupp off now Allerdyce,

Sorry, we're not safe, I forgot Sunderland have a game in hand.  West Brom V West Ham United FC - Page 2 3953004961
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 26 Apr 2014, 6:12 pm

Rooney.
    1-0

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:51 pm