West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
Blakey
Campo
alfiehammer
Arran H
westhamonkey
9 posters

Southampton vs West Ham United February 11th, 2015

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Southampton vs West Ham United February 11th, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Southampton vs West Ham United February 11th, 2015

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm

A great well earnt point.

I don't understand why the club are appealing, it was a bob on red.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Southampton vs West Ham United February 11th, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Southampton vs West Ham United February 11th, 2015

Post  Arran H Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm

I was at the Game yesterday and the only real good point about yesterday other then some how coming away with a clean sheet and a point was our Fans - I could only get a ticket in the Home Support near where our fans were but Throughout most of the game our fans were Brilliant from start to finish clap

On the Adrian incident just what was going through his head is beyond me , To try and take it past the striker was stupid anyway but to purposely hand ball it outside the area was pure Stupid and deserved a Red Card and cant see what the club can appeal against Tbh ?!?

Even now I still cant believe we got a point and a clean sheet as they were all over us and I don't actually remember us having a decent chance on Goal the whole game , Southampton must be kicking themselves considering not only were down to 10 men for most of the 2nd half but for the last 20mins we were near enough down to 9 men what Carroll fucked

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:25 am