West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
SemiOldIron
Arran H
Jiggs
Admin
8 posters

Arsenal V West Ham United FC

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Arsenal V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal V West Ham United FC

Post  alfiehammer Sun 09 Aug 2015, 3:50 pm

we had some really good results last season and we've started this season with a real bang, 11 heroes out on the pitch today. We made a very, very good team look rather average. 

Special mention for me to payet, ogbonna and Oxford. The future is very bright- and claret. 

Still think we need Hernandez or Austin and like to see song brought in for depth too.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 09 Aug 2015, 4:00 pm

Good game to watch and what a result , well done West Ham 

scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sun 09 Aug 2015, 5:22 pm

It's just one match, but I have higher hopes with this team than recent ones.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 09 Aug 2015, 5:31 pm

I have higher hopes with the new manager  Arsenal V West Ham United FC - Page 2 1289607003
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 09 Aug 2015, 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 10 Aug 2015, 11:08 pm

Can't blame us for having little faith, but how wonderful it is when you're expecting the worst and THAT happens.

I'm impressed with Billic for telling the team he was not happy at half time, even though we were 1 up.  I hope it went a long way to us scoring a second instead of throwing away a lead.

Ab Fab result ...... COYI Arsenal V West Ham United FC - Page 2 1343512671
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 11 Aug 2015, 11:14 am

I was out Sunday so missed the game but when and where I could get signal on my phone I was checking the score and couldn't believe it when I checked and we were 2-0 up and at that point I thought will we let a two goal lead slip or wont we and that was the last time I could get signal so I was left to wonder if had held on to the lead but when I saw fellow west ham fans shouting come on you irons as they walked past me that's when I thought we must of held on to win the game woohoo

I like Bilic after match interview seem very honest about how the game went etc and great hear that we could have another young future star come up from our academy in young Oxford , Good to hear that Zarate ,Payet and Sakho seem to link up well and also that Ogbonna had a good game

What will be interesting is next week when we have Leicester will Bilic change the defence as Jenkinson will become available as see Tomks was playing at Rb Sunday !?!?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:58 am