West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
westhamonkey
mottinghammer
alfiehammer
Tony P
Jiggs
Admin
10 posters

West Ham United v Bournemouth

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham United v Bournemouth - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United v Bournemouth

Post  westhamonkey Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:54 pm

alfiehammer wrote:When tony very kindly set me up with tickets to see Leicester, Bournemouth and Newcastle I must admit I had high hopes of 7-9 points. What I've seen so far, apart from a few good, short spells in both matches, has been an absolute shower of shite quite frankly. 

The defence, coached by a former defender, that largely played together solidly last year look like a collection of non leaguers introduced to each other just before kick off. Jenks and cresswell were shocking today. 

I can't really comment on shape or formation, I genuinely found it hard to identify one today. I can't imagine when sakhos next goal is coming from. Wether that's down to him or supply I don't know. Payet still looks a talent but u can see him throwing a French strop and pissing off soon. 

The crowd was very negative and fed up at two nil. Booing the drinks break really shocked me. 

Terrible. Just terrible.

judging by the telly coverage, I think the drinks break got booed at every ground - it certainly got comment on very negatively by all the commentators.

our lot should have had their mums come on and drag them home to tea.

shower of complete shite - I can't even begin to understand how professional players can perform so badly

In true West Ham form, if it hadn't been for Randolph, we'd actually have lost by more...
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:55 pm

Admin wrote:
    Oh well its ok now 

West Ham United v Bournemouth - Page 2 Bournmouth_zpsjf5vceyj
    isn't that basically what he said the week before. Thing is no manager will ever help us beat Liverpool at anfield so with an inevitable defeat there things really will be starting to look a bit grim
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:59 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    alfiehammer wrote:When tony very kindly set me up with tickets to see Leicester, Bournemouth and Newcastle I must admit I had high hopes of 7-9 points. What I've seen so far, apart from a few good, short spells in both matches, has been an absolute shower of shite quite frankly. 

The defence, coached by a former defender, that largely played together solidly last year look like a collection of non leaguers introduced to each other just before kick off. Jenks and cresswell were shocking today. 

I can't really comment on shape or formation, I genuinely found it hard to identify one today. I can't imagine when sakhos next goal is coming from. Wether that's down to him or supply I don't know. Payet still looks a talent but u can see him throwing a French strop and pissing off soon. 

The crowd was very negative and fed up at two nil. Booing the drinks break really shocked me. 

Terrible. Just terrible.

judging by the telly coverage, I think the drinks break got booed at every ground - it certainly got comment on very negatively by all the commentators.

our lot should have had their mums come on and drag them home to tea.

shower of complete shite - I can't even begin to understand how professional players can perform so badly

In true West Ham form, if it hadn't been for Randolph, we'd actually have lost by more...
    I was surprised when I heard he was man of the match...I left when most fans did when the 4th goal went in. Did hear a cheer and a rumour that Mr Magoo had scored. Thinking back though, he did pull off some decent saves. I do remember telling a few people it could have been 6 at half time. I honestly can't put into words how bad our defence was. At time it was like Bournemouth were trying to walk the ball through our area into the goal.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 22 Aug 2015, 8:44 pm

A friend of mine who was there said "The only thing worse than our performance today ... Was our fans . What an utter disgrace they were, shameful. Booing Nolans name , booing Jenks in the first half , booing the drinks break, booing the substitutions,booing at half time and on and on.... An absolute disgrace to the club. "

true?
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 22 Aug 2015, 9:04 pm

West Ham United v Bournemouth - Page 2 Bilic-I-want-to-apologise-to-the-fans

so, the gaffer apologizes... as he should.

every player should take it upon themselves (except for Randolph surprisingly enough) and go public and do the same.

I just don't understand the mentality of tis team...

but on a side note... does it bug the shit out of anyone else that Biiic never looks at the guy when he's talking? If he's like that in person with the players then maybe they just don't like him or can't relate to him...

because he's right, our way of thinking after the Arsenal game was suicidal... but then he's not managed to do anything about it... admittedly Leicester are a far better team now than they ever have been and Bournemouth might be on their uppers from promotion and not a bad team... but these are games you shouldn't even have to struggle to win if you're a team that has any ambition or intention of doing anything other than fighting with relegation.

Everything at West Ham seems wrong at the moment

I know people are saying "don't panic" and slagging off the "boo boys" at Upton Park... but seriously, if this shit don't get fixed and fixed soon...
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sat 22 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm

Just finished watching this match.

I blame the home fans. Whatever happened to staying behind your team no matter what ? No wonder our players are shitting their pants playing at home.

If you get the first foot wrong and are booed then you are more likely to place you second foot wrongly too. If Cressie was clapped and cheered upon when he made his errors, he would not have been as bad as he was for the entire match.

We need a change of mentality at home. Bilic cannot sort that out. He tries with his apology, but really it is us fans, who need to do it. I hope somebody other than me realises this and starts some kind of a revolution. Maybe sending an apology to Cressie and Jenko would be a good start. Making them feel welcome and appreciated when they are back home playing next time around.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm

RichB wrote:A friend of mine who was there said "The only thing worse than our performance today ... Was our fans . What an utter disgrace they were, shameful. Booing Nolans name , booing Jenks in the first half , booing the drinks break, booing the substitutions,booing at half time and on and on.... An absolute disgrace to the club. "

true?

A small minority, but yeah
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:44 pm

IronDane wrote:Just finished watching this match.

I blame the home fans. Whatever happened to staying behind your team no matter what ? No wonder our players are shitting their pants playing at home.

If you get the first foot wrong and are booed then you are more likely to place you second foot wrongly too. If Cressie was clapped and cheered upon when he made his errors, he would not have been as bad as he was for the entire match.

We need a change of mentality at home. Bilic cannot sort that out. He tries with his apology, but really it is us fans, who need to do it. I hope somebody other than me realises this and starts some kind of a revolution. Maybe sending an apology to Cressie and Jenko would be a good start. Making them feel welcome and appreciated when they are back home playing next time around.

I don't think the clubs upper management/PR department help. 

All u hear about is the club looking to challenge the top 6 and beyond thanks to the OS stadium. This considerably raises supporters expectations levels. Leicester and Bournemouth fans are supporting their players out there as they know they are in a fight and need the 12th Man. We are getting to the stage as fans where we are being brainwashed Into thinking we are big boys now, thies enamels should be a piece of piss. And subsequently getting grumpy when it's not. That's my theory anyways.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:01 pm

Are you being serious?!! They owe the fans an apology (which Cresswell has done on Twitter) not the other way around
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:14 pm

alfiehammer wrote:

I don't think the clubs upper management/PR department help. 

All u hear about is the club looking to challenge the top 6 and beyond thanks to the OS stadium. This considerably raises supporters expectations levels. Leicester and Bournemouth fans are supporting their players out there as they know they are in a fight and need the 12th Man. We are getting to the stage as fans where we are being brainwashed Into thinking we are big boys now, thies enamels should be a piece of piss. And subsequently getting grumpy when it's not. That's my theory anyways.
    You have got a point, Alfie! Smile
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:26 pm

Tony P wrote:

Are you being serious?!! They owe the fans an apology (which Cresswell has done on Twitter) not the other way around
    We are all in the same boat. Everybody wants West Ham to do better. Booing players make them perform worse, it might even completely break them so they cannot do anything right. Yes, I am serious. That would most certainly help. Then at the next home match put up some big banners saying "We Love You Cressie! True Hammer!" Watch him then..

One bad match and player of the year last year. Totally did not deserve what he got today. Good move with the apologies by Cresswell and Bilic. That will cut them a little bit of slack at the next home match. I just hope we score first!
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 24 Aug 2015, 5:10 pm

Admin wrote:
    Oh well its ok now 

Is it perhaps stating the obvious to say that "the basics" includes properly analysing and assessing the opponents, correctly preparing the team and formation for the game, and training and coaching them so that they know exactly what they should be doing. I don't see that happening at present, Mr Bilic. Yes, individuals made bad mistakes - everyone does sometimes. But these players are not idiots - if they are properly organised , prepared and coached they will not turn in performances like that.

No wonder BFS is sat on the MOTD sofa smirking.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 24 Aug 2015, 7:18 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Oh well its ok now 

Is it perhaps stating the obvious to say that "the basics" includes properly analysing and assessing the opponents, correctly preparing the team and formation for the game, and training and coaching them so that they know exactly what they should be doing. I don't see that happening at present, Mr Bilic. Yes,  individuals made bad mistakes  - everyone does sometimes. But these players are not idiots - if they are properly organised , prepared and coached they will not turn in performances like that.

No wonder BFS is sat on the MOTD sofa smirking.

clap clap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:43 pm