West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Kray JR
RichB
Admin
7 posters

Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Liverpool v West Ham United FC Empty Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jan 2016, 3:37 pm

Liverpool v West Ham United FC Pool%20v%20West%20Ham_zpsckoikcxp

Liverpool entertain West Ham in the FA Cup fourth round on Saturday having already tasted cup success this week.
    The Reds won a dramatic penalty shoot-out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that carried them through to a League Cup final meeting with Manchester City next month
    Although Liverpool's inconsistency has seen them fall behind in the chase for a top-four Premier League finish, and a place in the Champions League, their cup form suggests Jurgen Klopp could make an immediate trophy-winning start to his career as the Merseyside club's manager.

Liverpool are still hampered by a long injury list although Dejan Lovren could return to the heart of the defence in place of Kolo Toure, while Nathaniel Clyne is expected to step in at right-back for Jon Flanagan, who made his first start in 20 months against Stoke.
    Meanwhile, West Ham manager Slaven Bilic will shuffle his pack, but promised he would still field a strong side at Anfield.
    Former Liverpool forward Andy Carroll will not feature, however, as he is not yet fully fit and new signing Sam Byram is cup-tied.
    The Hammers have already beaten Liverpool home and away in the league this season, with their Anfield success their first victory there since 1963.
    But Bilic revealed he had been disappointed to have been sent there again.
    "I was not happy with the draw because it was one of the most difficult we could get," he said.
    "We have beaten them twice but it's still Liverpool away. When I heard the draw I didn't think: 'We beat them twice, come on!' I was like: 'Why Liverpool?' But we are confident and we know what we have to do to have a chance to beat them again."
    Paul Merson's prediction
    I just can't see Liverpool winning this game. West Ham have done the double over them and Liverpool have just played 120 mins plus penalties.
    I know they won and that puts more air into your lungs, but West Ham are a very good team. We saw that on Saturday Night Football against Manchester City.
    PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Liverpool v West Ham United FC Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  RichB Sat 30 Jan 2016, 5:34 pm

So here we go... Noble has flu (or somthing) and young Byram is cup tied.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 30 Jan 2016, 6:12 pm

Tomkins and Kouyate off injured already O'Brien and Jelavic on to inject some pace. Liverpool v West Ham United FC 3953004961

Midfield a big worry for me, I expect Song to lose it everytime he gets possession. Liverpool v West Ham United FC 1803945174
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:30 pm

0-0. We were so poor.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:38 pm

Disappointed with that performance. 

So many frustrating losses of possession.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:25 pm

I will take the positives, 3 games this season and the bin dippers have failed to score one goal WHUF and 2 of those games have been up there
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 31 Jan 2016, 6:08 am

Disappointed but also at the same time Happy that we some how come away with a clean sheet and another opportunity to go through at Upton Park , Some will say we probably don't deserve the replay and Tbh we probably don't but we have and with it being at Upton Park and being a night game I can see Winning

For those that don't know and who have Tickets for Southampton game that Game has now been moved forward to Saturday 6th Feb ( Next Saturday ) with a 5.30 KO instead as the Replay is now being played on that Tuesday
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 31 Jan 2016, 10:43 am

That was disappointing. They had a second choice midfield yet they dominated us with kids in there. We didn't seem to have the same zip and energy that we had against Man City. Song, Payet and especially Moses were all poor. Shame about the injuries but at least JT's is superficial. Hope Kouyate is ok as he was the only one with energy in our midfield

Good news is that AC, Sakho and Lanzini could be back for the replay. Not so good news is that Sturridge and Coutinho could be back for them

Back four were solid and Randolph was my MoM. Cresswell was poor in possession and made awful angles for Payet when they were trying to combine down our left

JOB did well when he came on

Onwards and upwards. COYI !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:19 pm