West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

England's Euro 2016 Disaster

Stevenage Dave
    Stevenage Dave
    Boot Cleaner

England's Euro 2016 Disaster Empty England's Euro 2016 Disaster

Post  Stevenage Dave Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:31 am

England's Euro 2016 Disaster 2723394577

May as well have my say now I've calmed down a bit.

For me, the FA and the years of useless managers are only part of the problem. The biggest issue for me is the dim, unambitious, unimaginative professional players we produce and their
    cowboy agents.

You might drag one or two to play in Spain if Real or Barcelona come in for them but otherwise none of them challenge themselves by playing abroad. Why not try and get signed by Sevilla or Valencia?
    Or Bayern or Leverkusen (Germans drink beer and eat sausages, boys). Or Ajax, or anywhere else with a different culture, different playing and coaching styles?

But no, you can barely get them to go to the north east or the midlands. They all want to play in London or the north west, go to the same shite nightclubs, date the same dim tarts and eventually slide into  retirement and senility at the same poncey golf clubs

Until our players get their heads out of their arses and have a look at the rest of the world, nothing will change
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

England's Euro 2016 Disaster Empty Re: England's Euro 2016 Disaster

Post  Tony P Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:09 am

I haven't got time right now to give a detailed response (thank fupp for that I hear you all say) however, I think it goes much deeper than that Dave. It goes right back to grass roots coaching of our kids right through to the coaching structure in the acadamies
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:33 pm

I think I sat there for about 15 minutes after the game in silence watching the after match reactions but not taking anything in, just stunned at how poor nearly every single player was in that game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought this was a good read by Jamie Carragher.

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 07 Jul 2016, 10:06 am

We need to start at the FA and replace the wallies that know nothing about football, but are given the task of choosing a new manager....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:45 am