West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

West Ham vs Man Utd

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham vs Man Utd Empty West Ham vs Man Utd

Post  Kray JR Mon 02 Jan 2017, 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

West Ham vs Man Utd 367West Ham vs Man Utd 210

West Ham vs Man Utd

January 2, 2017, 5:00pm
    Live on West Ham vs Man Utd Ss1                                      

Team news

Manchester United make their first ever visit to the London Stadium to face West Ham looking to extend their 10 game unbeaten run.
    United left it late to beat Middlesbrough on New Year's Eve, which stretched their winning run to five games in the Premier League - their best winning run since April 2015.
    However, West Ham are unbeaten in the last four Premier League meetings with United (W1, D3) - their best unbeaten League run against the 13-time Premier League champions for 29 years. 

West Ham will check on Mark Noble after the midfielder came off in the 1-0 defeat against Leicester on Saturday. The skipper was forced off after a strong tackle from Daniel Amartey and boss Slaven Bilic admitted he is likely to be a doubt for the game. Sam Byram started training last week after an ankle problem, but was not in the squad for the 1-0 defeat at Leicester, while Gokhan Tore (knee), Reece Oxford (ankle) and Simone Zaza (knee) are unavailable.

United will be without Eric Bailly as he heads to the African Nations Cup. United asked the Ivory Coast to allow the defender to join them 24 hours late but their appeal fell on deaf ears. Michael Carrick has a chance of returning in midfield after missing the win over Middlesbrough with illness but Wayne Rooney is unlikely to be back from thigh trouble.

West Ham are unbeaten in their last four Premier League meetings with Manchester United (W1 D3) - they've never gone five games unbeaten them in their English league history.
    United lost away at West Ham last season, in the last ever game at the Boleyn Ground - they've not lost consecutive away games against West Ham since December 2007.
    Bilic could become only the second manager to remain unbeaten in his first four Premier League encounters with the Red Devils (Ruud Gullit the other).

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored three goals in United's two previous encounters with West Ham this season (One in Premier League, two in EFL Cup).
    Anthony Martial has scored five goals in his last four appearances against West Ham in all competitions.

West Ham have won consecutive Premier League games at the London Stadium for the first time. They last won three home matches in a row in March 2016.

The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last four on the road (W3 D1); they haven't gone five unbeaten in the Premier League since February 2015 (seven games).

United last won three consecutive Premier League away games in April 2014, when they enjoyed four successive victories - a run that also included a win over West Ham.
    Paul Pogba has been directly involved in four goals in his last four Premier League appearances (two goals, two assists).

Dimitri Payet has created a league-high 72 chances in the Premier League this season - that's 52 more than any other West Ham player (Lanzini - 20).

Merson's prediction

Against Middlesbrough I saw the Manchester United that I've known for 15 years and played against when I was still playing. They were 1-0 down, but just pummelled the other team, throwing the kitchen sink at them, until they finally got the win.
    That shows what I've been saying about the Premier League this season; draws are no good and you HAVE to win football matches. Their attitude was they would either win 2-1 or lose 3-0 - and that's what you need to do. They were outstanding and if they keep playing like that they should beat West Ham, even if they go behind.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham vs Man Utd Empty Re: West Ham vs Man Utd

Post  Kray JR Mon 02 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

Red card early on for Feghouli which was never a red but he made problems for himself by over running the ball twice in a matter of minutes and lunged for the ball.

Went 1 down even though we weren't out numbered in the box do you think we bothered marking ? Of course we didn't.

The goal came seconds after Antonio missed a massive chance one on one with De Gea
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 02 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm

2-0 fupping big nose with the goal. 3 players including conk face in offside positions around the ball and the flag stayed down.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 02 Jan 2017, 10:12 pm

Was always going to be a tough ask against a manure side with their tails up. Not helped by an incompetent refereeing team, the second goal was outrageously offside and while I make Kray Jnr right about Fergoholi? over running the ball, I think Belic was spot on saying that Jones was more gulity of dangerous play with his attempt at a tackle and saved himself with an oscar winning performance as an attempted murder victim. 
    Still we can welcome BFS  back next and hopefully stuff Palarse and keep the pressure on them and off us. 

Happy new year West Ham vs Man Utd 2901933171West Ham vs Man Utd 2067971686hatsoffWest Ham vs Man Utd 1343512671woohooWest Ham vs Man Utd 86123369egypt:bottles:q West Ham vs Man Utd 3777063607 West Ham vs Man Utd 2796379495 West Ham vs Man Utd 1746495726
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 03 Jan 2017, 6:23 am

As I said on Bookface:

What an absolute disgrace that was. I don't mind losing to a better team and all things considered you have to concede that Manure are a better team.
    However, losing to the match officials really really pisses me off. First 15 minutes we were really giving it a good go, I thought we might actually get something. Then MIke Dean earns the back hander he must surely have had and sends Feghouli off for a nothing challenge, a yellow at worse.
    First goal, well taken but we had been playing with 10 men & still looked like knicking something at that point. Second goal, Ibrahimovich was a good yard offside, the match official was in line & must have seen it yet decided to not to raise his flag.

I cannot fault any of our players, they worked their socks off against 14 men. Performances like that only fill me with hope for the future.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 03 Jan 2017, 9:00 am

Anybody who slags of that team last night need to look at themselves !

Everyone of them players work really hard and were unlucky and didn't deserve to not get anything out of that Game - I felt that even with 10 men we look the better team and we defended well and on another day could of Won with the chances we had at 0-0.
    The Red Card was never a red card and if he was going to send off someone it should of been Jones as he actually went in worst then Fegoulie did IMO Also if Mike Dean deem that a red card then why the fupp didn't he send off lingaard few mins later when he did an almost identical tackle on Kouyate which he didn't even get a Yellow card !

I thought as whole we deserved to get at least a point last night but what can you do when your playing 11 men plus the officials !?!
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Was always going to be a tough ask against a manure side with their tails up. Not helped by an incompetent refereeing team, the second goal was outrageously offside and while I make Kray Jnr right about Fergoholi? over running the ball, I think Belic was spot on saying that Jones was more gulity of dangerous play with his attempt at a tackle and saved himself with an oscar winning performance as an attempted murder victim. 
    Still we can welcome BFS  back next and hopefully stuff Palarse and keep the pressure on them and off us. 

Happy new year West Ham vs Man Utd 2901933171West Ham vs Man Utd 2067971686hatsoffWest Ham vs Man Utd 1343512671woohooWest Ham vs Man Utd 86123369egypt:bottles:q West Ham vs Man Utd 3777063607 West Ham vs Man Utd 2796379495  West Ham vs Man Utd 1746495726

Im sure the stream I was watching even said its a red card for Jones at first West Ham vs Man Utd 3953004961
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:53 pm

Arran H wrote:Anybody who slags of that team last night need to look at themselves !

Everyone of them players work really hard and were unlucky and didn't deserve to not get anything out of that Game - I felt that even with 10 men we look the better team and we defended well and on another day could of Won with the chances we had at 0-0.
    The Red Card was never a red card and if he was going to send off someone it should of been Jones as he actually went in worst then Fegoulie did IMO Also if Mike Dean deem that a red card then why the fupp didn't he send off lingaard few mins later when he did an almost identical tackle on Kouyate which he didn't even get a Yellow card !

I thought as whole we deserved to get at least a point last night but what can you do when your playing 11 men plus the officials !?!

Ill look at myself, I'm still going to slag off my team if even when they aren't outnumbered at the back they still fail to mark the opposition. There were times where the Mancs were attacking and we had 5 or 6 players back and they had less attacking players in our area and as usual all our players followed the ball and left them all unmarked.

Its schoolboy stuff.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Wed 04 Jan 2017, 6:24 am

Kray JR wrote:
    mottinghammer wrote:Was always going to be a tough ask against a manure side with their tails up. Not helped by an incompetent refereeing team, the second goal was outrageously offside and while I make Kray Jnr right about Fergoholi? over running the ball, I think Belic was spot on saying that Jones was more gulity of dangerous play with his attempt at a tackle and saved himself with an oscar winning performance as an attempted murder victim. 

Happy new year West Ham vs Man Utd 2901933171West Ham vs Man Utd 2067971686hatsoffWest Ham vs Man Utd 1343512671woohooWest Ham vs Man Utd 86123369egypt:bottles:q West Ham vs Man Utd 3777063607 West Ham vs Man Utd 2796379495  West Ham vs Man Utd 1746495726

Im sure the stream I was watching even said its a red card for Jones at first West Ham vs Man Utd 3953004961

I was watching on Sky and as Dean produced the red card, Neville said "He's sent Jones off!". It then cut to Slav going mental at the fourth official.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Wed 04 Jan 2017, 6:27 am

Kray JR wrote:
    Arran H wrote:Anybody who slags of that team last night need to look at themselves !

Ill look at myself, I'm still going to slag off my team if even when they aren't outnumbered at the back they still fail to mark the opposition. There were times where the Mancs were attacking and we had 5 or 6 players back and they had less attacking players in our area and as usual all our players followed the ball and left them all unmarked.

Its schoolboy stuff.

In his post match Monio said that they knew we didn't have a fit recognised right back and that they would target that area of the pitch. It's not rocket science is it really. We haven't and the lad that's playing there is so  out of his depth he's drowning. We need a right back or at least someone capable of playing there immediately. Jenkinson may be a available?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 04 Jan 2017, 8:35 am

Blakey wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:

Its schoolboy stuff.

In his post match Monio said that they knew we didn't have a fit recognised right back and that they would target that area of the pitch. It's not rocket science is it really. We haven't and the lad that's playing there is so  out of his depth he's drowning. We need a right back or at least someone capable of playing there immediately. Jenkinson may be a available?
    Rumour that Glen Johnson would be available for c.£1m as his contract runs out in the summer. Byram could learn a lot from him
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 04 Jan 2017, 4:29 pm

Just been on talksport, Lady Brady has tweeted tbat Fergouli? Card has been overturned and he will not get a 3 game ban. 

Doesn't take away the fact that A) Jones is a cheating twat
                                                             B)  Reid fupped the game up and
                                                             C)  3 mancs were offside for the third goal

Will Fergouli?  Make any sort of difference aganst Citeh?  I think not, at least after friday we can get on with staying up.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Wed 04 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

Blakey wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:

Its schoolboy stuff.

Agreed we need a right back but this goes through the whole team.

Its embarrassing when the ball is switched from one side of the penalty area to the other and you watch your players follow the ball leaving unmarked players behind them.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 05 Jan 2017, 9:01 am

Kray JR wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:

Its schoolboy stuff.

Agreed we need a right back but this goes through the whole team.

Its embarrassing when the ball is switched from one side of the penalty area to the other and you watch your players follow the ball leaving unmarked players behind them.
    As I have said before, there are no leaders on the pitch. They are all too nicey nicey with each other. Reid seems to be the only one who bollix anyone when we concede. Shame he can't be as vocal BEFORE we concede and maybe he wouldn't have to

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm