West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

new signings ?

manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

new signings ? Empty new signings ?

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 12 Jul 2017, 8:57 am

Which of these will happen?
    Hart
    Arnautovich
    Hernandes
    Demboulle
    Giroud
    Siggurdson
    Or if your a pessimist, none of the above!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

new signings ? Empty Re: new signings ?

Post  mottinghammer Wed 12 Jul 2017, 10:10 am

None of the above! new signings ? 200143081

I dont think we could afford Hart, Siggidson will go to a bigver club than us, Giroud would be my best bet, but anything we offer Everton will offer more.  I think we're heading for another season of total poo, we've still got dead wood to clear out, two sick notes who no one  would take. And our best youngsters super Slave dont fancy or they would be in his squad not out on loan. 

Happy daze!!! new signings ? 1289607003
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 17 Jul 2017, 4:06 am

mottinghammer wrote:None of the above! new signings ? 200143081

I dont think we could afford Hart, Siggidson will go to a bigver club than us, Giroud would be my best bet, but anything we offer Everton will offer more.  I think we're heading for another season of total poo, we've still got dead wood to clear out, two sick notes who no one  would take. And our best youngsters super Slave dont fancy or they would be in his squad not out on loan. 

Happy daze!!! new signings ? 1289607003
    Speaking of Wood, lets get him in!
    Need more damn Kiwis in the team!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 18 Jul 2017, 9:14 pm

Well I was wrong about Hart, who I personally think is better than tbe two keepers we already have. 
    I may be wrong about Arnoutavic, does seem a lot of dosh £20m + £4m in add ons for a guy who scored 6 goals last season, but hats as many and more than most of our strikers did. 
    The little pea will be good if one of the big boys dont move in for him, could be good alongside Carrol when he's fit and like all the others we've brought in, bringing in has premier league experience (which was a big flaw last season). 
    However, as I write the  £24m for 'Arnie'  and £13m for 'little pea'  have still not been spent, meaning the Dave's have still not opened the cheque book. 
    I'll wait till 'Arnie' reveals he used to  be in tbe Green Street Elite or the DTVF and 'little pea' states he has modeled his career on his favourite all time Hammer Johnny Ayris! 

new signings ? 2901933171 new signings ? 1289607003
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 19 Jul 2017, 7:16 am

Glad we have some movement on the transfer front.
    I think we have needed a good keeper for a while so glad Hart has joined.
    If we can pull off the other two we have been told about then on paper we don't look bad but I await the outcome here.
    Arran Hobday
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Arran Hobday Wed 19 Jul 2017, 9:48 am

Well David Sullivan has said on the official Website that the spending isn`t over yet and that they are concentrating on bring in two attacking players so it`s like Arnautovich and Hernandes are the two players he must be on about and going by Sky Sports both could be West ham players by the end of this week.

Out of the signings we`ve made this summer if we can get Hernandes that would be a massive signing as he could still quite easily be good enough to play for any of the Top clubs in this league.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:01 pm