West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 17 Oct 2017, 8:32 pm

Jiggs wrote:Thanks Monkey ..... you do a great job on here, I wish there was more response for you. 

Including myself, we're letting this place go to the knackers yard.

Must rally the troops ............

So, Sakho and Hernandez starting upfront on Friday ...... no excuses for Bilic ..... is there?

Maybe or maybe not.
    I would go with both however he could go with just Hernandez up front and bring in Obiang.
    Changes I would make would be to bring in Sakho for Carroll and Obiang for Arnautovic.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 17 Oct 2017, 8:55 pm

Yep. Good call Charlie
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 17 Oct 2017, 10:17 pm

Could be a way forward, Carroll and Peanut could be goide together IF Carroll stays fit, doesnt do stoopid things and get sent off. Sakho and peanut could be excellent, more pace, especially with Antonio, Cresswell and Arnie providing balls in and Lanzini as play maker behind the front two. Just hope he keeps Noble on the bench. We should have more than enough up front to destroy Brighton and the defence appears more solid now. 
    Or is that just me wearing claret nblue tinted glasses again and we 'do a West Ham' on Friday WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17 - Page 2 780148547
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 18 Oct 2017, 8:17 am

mottinghammer wrote:Could be a way forward, Carroll and Peanut could be goide together IF Carroll stays fit, doesnt do stoopid things and get sent off. Sakho and peanut could be excellent, more pace, especially with Antonio, Cresswell and Arnie providing balls in and Lanzini as play maker behind the front two. Just hope he keeps Noble on the bench. We should have more than enough up front to destroy Brighton and the defence appears more solid now. 
    Or is that just me wearing claret nblue tinted glasses again and we 'do a West Ham' on Friday WHUC vs Burnley 10/14/17 - Page 2 780148547

I too have that fear of Bilic bringing Noble in. We need to build without him because we just look much better.
    I also have my doubts about Arnie, only seen him play once for us but he across as a very lazy player which with our form we can ill afford.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:44 pm

Jiggs wrote:Thanks Monkey ..... you do a great job on here, I wish there was more response for you. 

Including myself, we're letting this place go to the knackers yard.

Must rally the troops ............

So, Sakho and Hernandez starting upfront on Friday ...... no excuses for Bilic ..... is there?

thanks jiggs - but just been seeing a lot of postings about Sakho not being included for friday... looks like Chicarito is gonna figure but who plays with him could be a bit of a mystery - all we know is that it won' be Martinez.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:25 pm