West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
Lee E15
Abbi Normal
Geezer
mottinghammer
8 posters

Stoke City Vs West Ham United

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Stoke City Vs West Ham United Empty Stoke City Vs West Ham United

Post  mottinghammer Sat 12 Mar 2011, 9:59 pm

My team asa starter would be as we started against the cloggers last week and pile into them, unsettle them and get Ba on the score sheet early on. My fear is that we will not have Parker, but we need him more for the league run in.

if he is out, play Obinna on the left, Der Hammer in the centre and Noble right.

Wembley here we come WH Flag
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Stoke City Vs West Ham United Empty Re: Stoke City Vs West Ham United

Post  Geezer Sun 13 Mar 2011, 8:21 am

Your right Motty , Parker needs to get that shoulder sorted do maybe resting him will be much better so we can keep him fit for the run in , still want to stuff the dirty fuckers though. COYI WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag

Stoke v West Ham
    FA Cup Sixth round
    Venue: Britannia Stadium Date: Sunday, 13 March Kick-off: 1400 GMT

TEAM NEWS

Boss Tony Pulis has confirmed that, as in earlier rounds, Thomas Sorensen will replace Asmir Begovic in Stoke's goal. Jermaine Pennant faces a test on a knee injury, Abdoulaye Faye may return after recovering from hamstring trouble and Danny Higginbotham is also available.

Robbie Keane may return for West Ham after calf trouble, while Scott Parker and Victor Obinna are both fit to play. Gary O'Neil is cup-tied, Kieron Dyer has joined to Ipswich on loan and Jack Collison and Junior Stanislas are out.

BIG-MATCH FACTS

The tie in context
    • This is the last of the three all-Premier League quarter-finals.
    • Between them, these clubs have qualified for the semi-finals 10 times.

Gulf in class
    • West Ham, who are third bottom in the Premier League, are six places lower than Stoke.

Head-to-head
    • This is the second successive weekend that these clubs are meeting, and fourth time they will have locked horns this season. Stoke are yet to win.

Stoke 1-1 West Ham (Prem Lge, 18 Sept)
    West Ham 3-1 Stoke aet (Carling Cup, 27 Oct)
    West Ham 3-0 Stoke (Prem Lge, 5 Mar)

• Stoke last beat the Hammers, when they completed the Premier League double over them in March last year.

FA Cup records and best performances
    • This is the fourth time these clubs have been drawn to meet each other in the FA Cup.
    • West Ham won for the second time in the most recent clash in 1968.

STOKE CITY

Current form
    • A 3-0 victory over Brighton in the fifth round of the FA Cup is their only win in five league and cup outings.
    • Not lost at home in 2011 (W4, D2).
    • Fulham were the last visiting club to win at the Britannia Stadium on 28 December.

FA Cup form
    • Qualified for the semi-finals for the third and most recent occasion in 1972.
    • Making their second successive appearance in the quarter-finals; Chelsea beat them at this stage last season.
    • West Ham provide Premier League opposition for the first time in this Cup run.
    • Last season, the Potters eliminated Arsenal and Manchester City on their way to the last four.
    • Their seven goals in this Cup run have been shared between five players; Jonathan Walters has scored three of them.

WEST HAM UNITED

Current form
    • Won the last three, scoring 11 goals in the process.
    • Not lost on the road since the 3-1 defeat to Birmingham in the second leg of the Carling Cup semi-final on 26 January.

FA Cup form
    • On their best FA Cup run since losing on penalties to Liverpool in the 2006 final at the Millennium Stadium.
    • Bidding for an eighth appearance in the semi-finals.
    • This is their first tie away from home in this Cup run, and the first against fellow Premier League opposition, having beaten three Championship sides at Upton Park.
    • Seven different players have scored their 10 goals in this season's Cup run; Victor Obinna tops the list with three.

Replay date
    Tuesday, 5 April 2011 (Kick off: 1945 BST)

Match officials
    Referee: Michael Jones (Cheshire)
    Assistant referees: Mick McDonough and Andy Madley
    Fourth official: Kevin Friend
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

just a reminder of how we did it last week
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:07 am

WH Flag
    Lee E15
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Lee E15 Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:47 am

I'd like to play scotty for first half and hopefully get stuck into them. Get him off unscathed with a 0-3 half time lead. lol WH Flag
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:37 pm

good call Lee .... then throw him in for the all out demolition of the Yids

wheres the yid smiley dude 😕
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:48 pm

Cant find it aint you got one ?
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 13 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

Hand ball my arse , Piqy,s goal was was off his shoulder end of . Not as good as the home game the other week but after riding their storm I think we have been doing OK , shame Piqy went off but shit happens , surprised the cloggers aint had any yellow cards yet and we have ended up with three in the 1st halg , Obi,s one was bullshit the stoke pålayer went up 1st with a high kick . Anyway 1-1 and we just might nick this , kin hope so anyway just to rub their Farmer Gilles faces in it . COYI WH Flag
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 13 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

Why peeps applaud Etherington at UP is beyond me . hes a dirty cheating gambling cnut . WH pay off his debts and he pays us back by laying down like a cheap whore . I say string him up by his balls a beat him with a stick .Oh well at least we can concentrate on the Prem now WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:49 am

Geezer wrote:Why peeps applaud Etherington at UP is beyond me . hes a dirty cheating gambling cnut . WH pay off his debts and he pays us back by laying down like a cheap whore

was disgusted with his attitude yesterday.. diving Cnut
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:54 pm

Geezer wrote:Why peeps applaud Etherington at UP is beyond me . hes a dirty cheating gambling cnut . WH pay off his debts and he pays us back by laying down like a cheap whore . I say string him up by his balls a beat him with a stick .Oh well at least we can concentrate on the Prem now WH Flag

I think he received his final applause at our gaff last week dude....What he did yesterday puts him in the firing line for hardcore abuse from the faithful...I was disgusted to think that he ever wore our shirt...Dirty little tosser ! :x
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

We were the victims of a mugging. Stoke came out with the sole intention of fouling, obstructing, cheating and set pieces.

Their first goal, Upson was deliberately obstructed to allow Huth a clear run at the ball. Football nil, cheating one.

Their second, the two Stoke thugs, (I would normally use the word players but in Stokes case, it is not factual), broke from the wall and dragged the WH players either side of them out of the way to make the gap bigger. Football nil, cheats two.

Our goal is one that will be debated to death. Some will remain convinced it was a hand ball. Personally, after seeing all the replays, there is one that shows the ball coming off the upper chest / shoulder area. The position of Piquionne's arm doesn't help adding fuel to the fire of handball but I do not believe he handled it. Piquionne was also scythed down by Huth who should really have been at minimum booked or sent off for dangerous play.

The penalty was never a penalty in a million years. Etherington was starting to go down before Parker got anywhere near him. Replays showed there was no contact, he dived. However, justice was done with Green's save.

When Tomkins was wrestled to the floor how we didn't get a penalty I'll never know. How the ref came to the decision to give Stoke a free kick.................

In a way I'm glad we don't have the distraction of the Cup and can now concentrate on the league.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm

Agree with everything you've said Dave.....

We can't say it to anyone else without being accused of sour grapes. This time next season I want to see Stoke in Sheff Utd's place - Football one Cheating scumbags nil Twisted Evil
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:03 pm

jiggs wrote:Agree with everything you've said Dave.....

We can't say it to anyone else without being accused of sour grapes. This time next season I want to see Stoke in Sheff Utd's place - Football one Cheating scumbags nil Twisted Evil

What the bird said Sad

tits tits tits thats better cheesey grin
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm

Mmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah tits
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:33 pm

Would be good to get a match report fromEl or Dan to get their views o the game
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Mon 14 Mar 2011, 5:57 pm

There's no coincidence that Stoke have won 3 and drawn 1 with this referee. And Pulis's bullying of him at half time should be investigated too. Him and his entire squad are a disgrace. Agree with just about everything said here. Tossers (stoke - not you lot ) lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:05 pm