West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Noble to Foolham ?

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Noble to Foolham ? Empty Noble to Foolham ?

Post  Admin Mon 12 Dec 2011, 3:04 pm

West Ham midfielder Mark Noble could be on his way out of Upton Park and back to the Premier League with Fulham.
    The Hammers academy product has just 18 months left on his current contract, with the club yet to discuss or offer the 24-year-old a new deal.
    Noble was close to a £5m move to Sunderland before the sacking of boss Steve Bruce, but Fulham are now ready to offer him a return to the top-flight.
    The Cottagers will look to push through a deal in January to head off any competition for the former England U-21 star, who Hammers boss Sam Allardyce is keen to keep hold of.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Noble to Foolham ? Empty Re: Noble to Foolham ?

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 12 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

If Noble has assurances from BFS that he is in the manager’s plans I can’t see him leaving us, especially for Flum.

Although I would like to see us put in a bid to bring Bobby home as it looks like Jol doesn’t like him.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:43 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:If Noble has assurances from BFS that he is in the manager’s plans I can’t see him leaving us, especially for Flum.

Although I would like to see us put in a bid to bring Bobby home as it looks like Jol doesn’t like him.

^ ^ ^ ^
    Agreed Smile
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:If Noble has assurances from BFS that he is in the manager’s plans I can’t see him leaving us, especially for Flum.

Asking price for the Z Man now he is a full England international is going to be around £10m

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm