West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Tony P
mottinghammer
6 posters

Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league!

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league! Empty Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league!

Post  mottinghammer Mon 23 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm

As no one else has mentioned it........................

well done the foxes, 2-0 at St Marys and we are top of the league still. 2 goals in 25 mins and they held on to win, looked very good for the first two goals as well, didnt watch after that.

We are in the driving seat now, dont fupp up BFS, start playing 4-4-2 properly and win some games playing to our strengths! WH Flag
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league! Empty Re: Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league!

Post  Tony P Mon 23 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Leicester thoroughly deserved it Motty. Saints were poor. Their saving grace for the rest of the season is that they have Ricky Lambert and Adam Lallana to come back into the side - 21 goals between them so far this season. They will still be right up there IMO
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league! Empty Re: Say we are top of the league, we are top of the league!

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:26 am

I was surprised at just how bad Southampton were in defence, it was great to watch Very Happy
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:19 am

IMO Leicester could of won it by a bigger margin aswell ! Just hope that BFS doesnt mess this up now that we are in the driving seat WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:51 am

Saints looked well beaten last night.. they have only managed 2 wins in the last 8 league games, losing 4
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

Watching last night, I couldn't see why they have been so prominent in the league, but as Tony says Lambert and Lallana will be back, taking pressure from their poo defence....But for us, Matty Taylor will be back, taking corners and free kicks, and putting in those pin point crosses of his.

So I have to take back what I said in my little rant in the match thread on Saturday. We are just the same as Southampton, failing to score without the necessary strike force, albeit that we have been without a lot longer than them. Wink We are top of the league because as a team we are better and we have more points.

Over to you Sam, and the super Irons!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:23 pm