West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
Campo
Geezer
Arran H
mottinghammer
Suzanne Claret
Admin
Jiggs
11 posters

Ipswich Town V West Ham United

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Ipswich Town   V   West Ham United - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich Town V West Ham United

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

Tony P wrote:This has been on the cards for a while now. However, I didn't expect a poor side like Ipswich to be the ones to do it though. The last game where we played well was Boro away. Sad but true

IMO - Faubert is not and never will be a right back. The jury is out as to whether is even a decent winger. Get O'Brien back in
    IMO - Reid will never be anything than a Bambi on ice lookalike "don't panic Mr Mannering" League One player. Get Faye back into the side before Tomkins' confidence is on the floor again like it was last season
    IMO - Collison and Lansbury are not worthy of place in our side but we have had little choice up to now. Now we have options in Vaz Te and Morrison
    IMO - Without Diop screening the back four we are SO weak in midfield
    IMO - Allardyce does not help himself by playing Baldock - our only natural goalscorer - out of position

As I said we have been poor for months now. The question a lot of us have been asking each other is "How the fupp are we top of the league?" It must be a poor, poor league if we are top of it

I hope that BFS carries out his threat of making changes this Saturday. I cannot bear the thought of losing to those pikeys because of poor team selection and further "gaping holes in our back four"

SORT IT OUT SAM !

This is realy getting on my nerves, if BFS try's to tell me he's playing a 4-3-3 again I will have to slap him upside his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Ipswich Town   V   West Ham United - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich Town V West Ham United

Post  Admin Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:29 pm

On the back of that 'sloppy` display at Portman Road last night, Big Sam looked fit to explode in his post match interview.

Considering that Ipswich had only won two out of their last sixteen fixtures, it was a game that the Hammers were looking to obtain three points from but a poor defensive display had Sam fuming,

"Most of my players have put their positions in jeopardy as a result of that display."

"I`m bitterly disappointed but hopefully it`s a one-off."

"I didn`t expect us to put in such a poor defensive performance because it has been our ultimate strength this season. We just disintegrated and Ipswich exploited the gaping holes."

Perhaps, in hindsight, it`s better to get such a poor display out of the system now, as opposed to later in the season when such a display could really upset the promotion apple-cart!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:
    Tony P wrote:This has been on the cards for a while now. However, I didn't expect a poor side like Ipswich to be the ones to do it though. The last game where we played well was Boro away. Sad but true

IMO - Faubert is not and never will be a right back. The jury is out as to whether is even a decent winger. Get O'Brien back in
    IMO - Reid will never be anything than a Bambi on ice lookalike "don't panic Mr Mannering" League One player. Get Faye back into the side before Tomkins' confidence is on the floor again like it was last season
    IMO - Collison and Lansbury are not worthy of place in our side but we have had little choice up to now. Now we have options in Vaz Te and Morrison
    IMO - Allardyce does not help himself by playing Baldock - our only natural goalscorer - out of position

As I said we have been poor for months now. The question a lot of us have been asking each other is "How the fupp are we top of the league?" It must be a poor, poor league if we are top of it

I hope that BFS carries out his threat of making changes this Saturday. I cannot bear the thought of losing to those pikeys because of poor team selection and further "gaping holes in our back four"

SORT IT OUT SAM !

This is realy getting on my nerves, if BFS try's to tell me he's playing a 4-3-3 again I will have to slap him upside his face.

I,ll hold the chair for you to stand on Suz cheesey grin
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Your talking too much sense Dave and all of it is spot on Bow

I had to pop over to the Tractor Boys chat and I picked this one out of all the other civilized comments

Well even though I hate to say it , congrats on last night , by the sound of things on the com you totally deserved it . WH did,nt get out of the starting blocks and you took advantage of it . I am absolutely disgusted with that performance from a team that is in 1st place and could have been 5 points clear going into the Millscum game on Saturday and I read somewhere that Big Sam aint too happy either . I will end on this
    Quote:
    Get it right up ye Geezer, ....., your team were wasted tonight by a quality ( first win in how many games ? ) performance by the tractor boys......, there's a DVD in there somewhere. That'll teach ye to start threads on the oppositions forum......., 5-1!!!!! Hahahahahahah!!!!!
    from Mark69 . Nothing wrong with starting threads in opo,s Chat , I came here to get your views to make our chat more interesting to the members ,Something I intend doing for the rest of our games and as long as I am Admin and able I will keep it up . I suppose on all Chat forums I will bump into some Plonkers and you have just won " Plonker Of the Tractor Boys Chat " , congratulations I will mention you on our chat straight away . To the rest of you civilized people good luck with your season and Mark69 Ipswich Town   V   West Ham United - Page 3 3725042725

Jesus Christ what is it coming too when a finguck Tractor Boy starts giving it large to a Hammer, I’ve a good mind to pop over and have a word… Viking
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:

SORT IT OUT SAM !

I,ll hold the chair for you to stand on Suz cheesey grin

Thank you hugsmiley
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 01 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

Tony right. We have not played well for some time. How we top of the table can only be because the rest are so poor.
    We were out played by Ipswich at home and now they make us look like the blind school 11.
    I don't know how we are top but I do know we are a crap football team.
    Still nothing a new manager and 11 new player can't sort out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:29 am