West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Suzanne Claret
Tony P
Charlie Ham
IronDane
Arran H
mottinghammer
Admin
Campo
Geezer
Jiggs
14 posters

West Ham United V Millwall/scum/wank

Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

West Ham United   V   Millwall/scum/wank - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United V Millwall/scum/wank

Post  Nicki Sun 05 Feb 2012, 6:07 pm

Thanks for that match report Tony. Don't think I have heard so much enthusiasm in a report for years. Also glad there was little if any trouble. A good day all round WH Flag clap WH Flag
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

West Ham United   V   Millwall/scum/wank - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United V Millwall/scum/wank

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 05 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

Tony, i saw your comment about not wanting Reid & Faubert in the starting 11. As it goes, they were two of the best on the park!! Very Happy
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 05 Feb 2012, 9:12 pm

True I didnt want Foobear playing either and thought that Faye would be the holding midfielder. Foobear played out of his skin and was unfortunate not to score. Tompka did a great job in front of the back four, and Reid/Faye really looked tight. The making of the team in this game was strangely the lose of Nolan, from then on we looked stronger and more likely to win the game. Real test of character after tuesday and they came through it WH Flag
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 05 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

manurewa hammer wrote:Tony, i saw your comment about not wanting Reid & Faubert in the starting 11. As it goes, they were two of the best on the park!! Very Happy

True. They were both very good yesterday. I think the whole side was galvanized after Nolan's sending off. Let's see if Faubert and Reid can play like that EVERY week eh?!!
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 06 Feb 2012, 3:55 am

Totally agreed Tone, They all showed great spirit. Long may it last. Smile
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:22 am

be intresting now to see if Noble plays like he did against millwall in the next 3 games without Nolan in the team , Will BFS give Noble the captains armband for the 3 games or will someone like Green or McCartney get it .
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 8:51 am

Nice match report Tony, thanks.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the starting 11 and was taking the piss out of Sky’s insistence that Tomkins was playing a holding midfield role. Then we kicked off and I thought oh Shit, and then Nolan got set off I thought oh Shit this is going to go very badly.

But it didn’t, in an odd way the sending off helped us rather than them. To me watching on the telly it looked like one of our best performances of the season. Go figure!! scratch
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:12 am

Good report Tone , cheers dude , I missed the first half due to the channel it was on was showing some other shit , so I missed Nolans tackle , would like to have sen that to see if it was a straight red , Sam says different . What about our second goal , to me it looked more like their goalie was just as much at fault .
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

IMO Geeze it was a straight red, players have been warned but clearly NobHead didn’t listen. FatSam was never going to admit that though.

I thought Foobear fouled their keeper in the build-up to our second goal but I don’t give a rats arse.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:41 am

Totally agree with the skinny burd, straight red, stupid tackle in front of the ref (Who I thought was a pikey cunningly disguised) and the second goal as i said to a pikey friend, tough sh*t mate, it was a foul but the blind fupper missed it cheesey grin
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

LOL Motty

I’ve had two Millwall fans in my office this morning (I say fans, I doubt they could find the New Den on a map) whining about our second goal. I’ve taken great delight in agreeing with them Twisted Evil
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:49 am

cheesey grin its good innit
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 10:50 am

Oh sooooooooo much fun cheesey grin
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Mon 06 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:LOL Motty

I’ve had two Millwall fans in my office this morning (I say fans, I doubt they could find the New Den on a map) whining about our second goal. I’ve taken great delight in agreeing with them Twisted Evil

If we had a'like' button on here I'd be pushing it! There's nothing like a bit of false humility to make your monday morning. 'You were so unlucky' bwaaarrrggghhh!!! rofl smiley
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

Oh yes JK…………..”down to ten men I felt sure you would batter us, we were all over the place for the first 20 or so minutes, you were so unlucky that goal should never have stood, apart from Nolan’s sending off the ref had no idea what he was doing, you were robbed mate" rofl smiley
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Mon 06 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:Oh yes JK…………..”down to ten men I felt sure you would batter us, we were all over the place for the first 20 or so minutes, you were so unlucky that goal should never have stood, apart from Nolan’s sending off the ref had no idea what he was doing, you were robbed mate" rofl smiley

Excellent, Su! I can almost see the attempts to keep a straight face!
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 06 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

Johnny K wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:Oh yes JK…………..”down to ten men I felt sure you would batter us, we were all over the place for the first 20 or so minutes, you were so unlucky that goal should never have stood, apart from Nolan’s sending off the ref had no idea what he was doing, you were robbed mate" rofl smiley

Oh you would have been proud; I said all of this without a glimmer of a smirk on my face and whilst drinking tea from my 'come on your irons' mug. Sometimes in life everything just falls into place Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 06 Feb 2012, 4:46 pm

Had a Millscum cleaner at w**k last week but the fucker left before the game Saturday , I managed to get his nr so there was plenty of text wind ups during after and still cheesey grin
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Good report Tone , cheers dude , I missed the first half due to the channel it was on was showing some other shit , so I missed Nolans tackle , would like to have sen that to see if it was a straight red , Sam says different . What about our second goal , to me it looked more like their goalie was just as much at fault .

Like the skinny burd says, it was a straight red in today's climate. His right leg came down right on their players shin. If that had happened to one of our players I would have expected a red card too

PS Not heard from ANY of the Millscum supporting team mates from my Sunday team. Strange that !
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 06 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:
    Johnny K wrote:

Oh you would have been proud; I said all of this without a glimmer of a smirk on my face and whilst drinking tea from my 'come on your irons' mug. Sometimes in life everything just falls into place Very Happy

rofl smiley
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:59 am

Tony P wrote:
    Admin wrote:Good report Tone , cheers dude , I missed the first half due to the channel it was on was showing some other shit , so I missed Nolans tackle , would like to have sen that to see if it was a straight red , Sam says different . What about our second goal , to me it looked more like their goalie was just as much at fault .

Like the skinny burd says, it was a straight red in today's climate. His right leg came down right on their players shin. If that had happened to one of our players I would have expected a red card too
    PS Not heard from ANY of the Millscum supporting team mates from my Sunday team. Strange that !

I think it should of been a yellow card to both Nolan and the other player becasue to me the other player was going in to the tackle with just as much force as what nolan was so one of them was bound to come of worst which in this the case other the player did cheesey grin

But gives a shit we beat the scum withh 10 men cheesey grin woohoo If we play like we did againt millwall against peterborogh then we will thrash them
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 07 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

Tony P wrote:

:shock: West Ham United   V   Millwall/scum/wank - Page 3 3725042725

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:50 am