West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
JamesC
Abbi Normal
Nicki
Arran H
Joy
Jiggs
Geezer
Campo
Blakey
Tony P
IronDane
Charlie Ham
Admin
17 posters

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Arran H
    Reserves

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred - Page 3 Empty Re: Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Post  Arran H Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:45 pm

FFS I finguck KNEW IT !!! PLAY OFFS HERE WE COME angry2 angry2 angry2
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred - Page 3 Empty Re: Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Post  Johnny K Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

finguck arseholes, we're going to blow it this season.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

fcuk it - now saints have equalised.
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Really gutted today, nothing has gone right apart the time spent with Helen and daughter Sam & Kevin. What a bugget less than 2 mins
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

Thank fcuk for that !! Collins 1-1
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

Colins Beauty!!!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

I'll take that now :shock:
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:55 pm

bollicks - soton winning now
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

Not good enough iam afaid Evil or Very Mad we have got to stop finguck drawing games now
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

Johnny K wrote:That snide little shite michael brown has ended up at his spiritual home at dirty leeds

I finguck detest that prick Brown nearly as much as Peado Crater face greedy bastard Warnock Evil or Very Mad
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

Draws are the best we can hope for with no pace or creativity in the side whatsoever.

We will have to rely on set-pieces and penalties as we will create NOTHING in open play without Vaz Te in the side
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

Arran H wrote:Not good enough iam afaid Evil or Very Mad we have got to stop finguck drawing games now

Today I,ll take that draw Arran WH Flag
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

Thing I don't understand is reading seemed to have been playing the weaker teams for weeks. Just checked the upcoming fixtures & they've got 2 easy games before playing us on 31 march. How the fupp has that happened? Did they play all the stronger teams before Christmas?.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

I guess this would have been acceptable had we won the last 2 matches. Play offs here we come :x
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

I can't think of anything nice to say about fat sam ..... We have passed the point of accepting mediocre results. If we had won the silly games that we had lost, there would have been room to give a point or 3, but the luxuary of that has past. The cold truth is that we need every point. Fat Sam (I have never stopped calling him that since Notlob)has to earn his wage and make it w**k. Too late to blame or make excuses. As Churchill said "When your best is not enough, you do what it takes!"
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

getting bored of the same old shit fcuk off Sam and take your hoofball with you. 3rd place isnt a true reflection of our season, shit football for the majority of it and it will be shit football if we go up as it will be "we just have to survive the first season the build from there" bollicks
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:49 pm

I can't be arsed to say anything Toilet
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

And for some views after the game from the Lids fans

dunny_lufc

just got in, and im just about to pop out so just a quick post to say how brilliant the atmosphere was today!! there was a lot of foreign fans today as well witch was good to see for the 'brand' of leeds united Razz

as for the football, well what can i say? we should have won today, we were robbed! disallowed goal which i saw nothing wrong with and the run of play for most of the game was with us.

a lot of heart shown today by the lads anyway and we are looking good for the run in - and even if we miss out, we will be a force next season!

things are looking good! the future is white

Dusan Cavic

What a mistake by referee.But still,we were great,and with this kind of performance,we can reach the playoffs.There are still nine games

hedgehoguk

Damn! What a shame we couldn't hold on.

Sounds like we were much the better side and had a perfectly good goal ruled out. Could have done with 3 points there, but if we continue to play as we have been then we could just gatecrash the play offs
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 6:46 pm

Big Sam After the game from Sky

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce insists Saturday's 1-1 draw at Leeds was not a 'slip-up' in the race for Championship promotion.

With the top two of Southampton and Reading both winning, the ever-changing promotion picture was not looking kind for the Hammers when Luciano Becchio gave in-form Leeds an 83rd-minute advantage.

But with just seconds remaining on the clock, loan defender Danny Collins nodded in a Mark Noble corner to earn West Ham a damage-limiting point that extended their unbeaten run to eight games.
    No slip-up

Five of those games have been draws, though, with United's home form particularly questionable and, with that in mind, Allardyce was not too disappointed to escape with another one-pointer on the road.

"It's not a slip-up for me," he said.

"It's a slip-up in the home games against Palace, Watford and Doncaster. That's been the crux of our slip-up. We are eight undefeated, but there have been too many draws.

"Today, when Leeds scored we were in our best spell of attacking. It was unfortunate that we slipped up, but we came back, got the draw and have to accept that it's a good point."

The Upton Park side are now five points behind leaders Southampton and three shy of second-placed Reading, but automatic promotion is still very much an option, according to Allardyce.

"We're all a little bit edgy because of what we've allowed to happen, but we're confident we can take the final step and start winning more games than we draw," he added.

"It boils down to us knowing the sort of total we need, and that's 90-plus to get automatic (promotion)."

Collins' goal was just the second Leeds have conceded in Neil Warnock's five games in charge, but it could perhaps be one of their most costly of the season.

A win would have put them right in the thick of the play-off picture and, although they remain peripheral contenders, with a five-point deficit to claw back over nine games, their odds are long.

Warnock, though, was more concerned about the way in which his side conceded, believing there to be a foul in the build-up.

"I can't ask any more, they've given me everything," he said.

"I said to the referee: 'When you watch Carlton Cole blatantly push Darren O'Dea over, you've got to see that'. O'Dea was going to head the ball and then you're left with Collins against Paul Robinson and Robert Snodgrass.
    Foul

"He said he was concentrating on the line, but he's got to see that. He's headed the ball from where the foul was.

"But West Ham wouldn't have conceded a goal like that. They would have grabbed each other by the shirt and made sure they didn't.

"Since I've been here we should have won four out of five. We dominated Southampton and should have won today. We've dominated two of the best sides in the league and got one point.

"You've got to win games like that, I can't remember ever being this disappointed. I probably have, but I can't remember."
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

Yes, looking good. handgren
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

"Since I've been here we should have won four out of five. We dominated Southampton and should have won today. We've dominated two of the best sides in the league and got one point.

"You've got to win games like that, I can't remember ever being this disappointed. I probably have, but I can't remember."

Shut the fcuk up colin you tosser.....When it involves anything West Ham against any team you manage, you are always pissed off... Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred - Page 3 3725042725
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:41 pm

"West Ham manager Sam Allardyce insists Saturday's 1-1 draw at Leeds was not a 'slip-up' in the race for Championship promotion."

Not a slip up? You mean fat sam planned a draw? Bull dust!! What a stupid comment!!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:54 pm

Johnny K wrote:Thing I don't understand is reading seemed to have been playing the weaker teams for weeks. Just checked the upcoming fixtures & they've got 2 easy games before playing us on 31 march. How the fupp has that happened? Did they play all the stronger teams before Christmas?.

Come the end of the season every side will have played each other twice and the best two will be 1st and 2nd. End of
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

Bit of a 'it's not fair!' post from me Tone, trying to rationalise how Reading have managed to move past us. It was something I began to look at as they got nearer & nearer & yesterday I let it out!

:oops:

I am a bit concerned that Sam has had this 'calculation' to get us up which doesn't take in to account the form of other teams. We needed distance between us & the 3rd place team, something we were in a position to do a while back, & a calculation is always vulnerable to a team going on a winning spree.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:34 am

I know we have 10 games left and there is time to turn this around but I,m starting to get the feeling that we are going to end up in the position where we will be relying on other teams finguck up rather than us putting together a good winning streak .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 am