West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Tony P
Nicki
mottinghammer
Suzanne Claret
manurewa hammer
Sir Ian
10 posters

congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray

Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray Empty congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray

Post  Sir Ian Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:12 am

well i have to eat humble pie as i never thought he would win anything but andy murray won a gold in the olympics against federer and now he has beaten djokovic to win the us open, clap hatsoff i will even let him be british again Wink
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray Empty Andy Murray

Post  manurewa hammer Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:59 am

What a great win. Is he a Scot or a Brit! Never mind he is yours, and the first grand slam winner since 1936! hatsoff
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray Empty Re: congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:24 am

Before the Olympics he was Scottish, during the Olympics he was a Scottish tennis player playing for team GB, now he is still Scottish. Anyway I don’t really like tennis, but if he won something then well done him.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray Empty Re: congrats to the miserable scot...........Andy Murray

Post  mottinghammer Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:27 pm

wanted the other guy to win, and anyone else the mardy jock plays after his comments about England. Fcuk him 😠
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:44 pm

stupid
    BUT Fair play to him on winning. Still can't stand him - or his mother!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:07 pm

Nadal wasn't there and somebody else knocked Federer out for him

Just saying !

Well done though ! clap
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Sports personality of the year gonna be a nightmare this year. But at least all these other sports would stop terry or cole gettin near the award

Well done andy
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 11 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

The beeb won't make the fcuk up of no wheelchair ramp to the podium this time.....will they??
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:29 am

alfiehammer wrote:Sports personality of the year gonna be a nightmare this year. But at least all these other sports would stop terry or cole gettin near the award

Well done andy

The Mardy Sweaty Sock has the personality of an amoeba, if he wins it, then I give up on the voting abilities of the British Public.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 12 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

stupid well said that busman!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:03 pm

Blakey wrote:
    alfiehammer wrote:Sports personality of the year gonna be a nightmare this year. But at least all these other sports would stop terry or cole gettin near the award

Well done andy

The Mardy Sweaty Sock has the personality of an amoeba, if he wins it, then I give up on the voting abilities of the British Public.

I dont recall saying Andy should win it. I left a space between stating it would be a difficult competition to decide and then congratulating Andy.

as a P.S i think the word personality trips people up. Otherwise some wickedly funny and cool nobody that every likes seeing interviewed would win rather then some boring sod who has achieved alot?
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 12 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

i cant stand the haggis muncher, so could not give a monkeys hatsoff
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 12 Sep 2012, 9:15 pm

SPOTY is a tough one this year, but I would give my vote to Bradley Wiggins
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:47 pm

Nah, the little lass who won all the swimming medals, or the blonde in the wheelchair races. Got to be one of the paralympians they deserve more than the 'professional' sports people.
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Fri 14 Sep 2012, 2:29 pm

david weir spoty for me! go on the weirwolf clap HOOOWL!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:36 pm