West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
mottinghammer
manurewa hammer
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Jiggs
Kray JR
Nicki
Tony P
alfiehammer
Admin
Blakey
Campo
Suzanne Claret
16 posters

West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board Empty West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:31 am

Dear Suzanne

We would very much like to thank you for your recent application form for the Supporter Advisory Board. We are very pleased to invite you to the West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board for the 2012/13 season.

As part of the Supporter Advisory Board, there will be a meeting for all members, which will take place Monday 12th November at 6pm. More details of this meeting and the proposed agenda for the Supporter Advisory Board will follow shortly to all Supporter Advisory Board members.

We very much look forward to welcoming you to the Supporter Advisory Board.
    As detailed earlier in the year the club took the decision to delay the first annual general meeting of the full SAB of the season due to the ongoing delay to the decision in respect of the Olympic Stadium competition.

Liaison with our supporters had unsurprisingly flagged this as the most pressing issue among supporters at this time. It was also clear that the outcome of the decision would drive the agenda for the 2012/13 season.

For example should the club be successful in its bid to relocate to the Olympic Stadium the priorities of the SAB might revolve around e.g. Stadium Migration policy, supporter ideas on how to fittingly say farewell to the Boleyn Ground, types and styles of commemorative memorabilia etc. However should the decision be that West Ham are to remain at the Boleyn Ground then the strategic agenda and priorities for the club in terms of the advice required from the group would differ.

It has also taken some time to re-elect existing members and allow new members in to replace departing members. It was always the intention that the first meeting would set the agenda for the year to come and that slight changes to format and focus groups would be finalised at that meeting in consultation with the group.

The meeting is also an opportunity to review the success of the previous focus groups during the 2011/12 season and outcomes.

Although the outcome of the Olympic Stadium competition remains undecided the club has taken the decision that the initial meeting of the 2012/13 Supporter Advisory Board must proceed regardless. We therefore invite you all to attend an initial meeting of the full Board members on Monday 12th November at 6pm in the 66 Club Suite at the Boleyn Ground. Please note a full agenda for this meeting shall follow soon.

Thank you to Giggs, Tony and Geezer for helping me with this heart West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board 86123369 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board Empty Re: West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board

Post  Campo Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:35 am

well done Suz
    clap
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board Empty Re: West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board

Post  Blakey Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:48 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:
    Thank you to Giggs, Tony and Geezer for helping me with this heart West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board 86123369 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, as well as carrying Manure, he's also helped you get elected to the SAP. Top bloke clap clap

Although, with his track record, what did he want in return ?? West Ham United Supporter Advisory Board Mini-wink-glasses
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:27 am

Oh shit, lets hope they dont want me to type anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:26 am

Glad you got in Suz , should we start writing up a list of questions Smile
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:08 pm

I think that might be a good idea Geezer.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

nice one sue, sure your be a pukka representative
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 25 Oct 2012, 7:04 pm

clap Nice one skinny burd
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Thu 25 Oct 2012, 7:15 pm

hatsoff Well done Suzanne. Go give em hell.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

clap clap
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 26 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

clap Oh well done bint! They would have been mad to have turned you away. Happy I could help. clap

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Fri 26 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

Well done Sue. I have lots of spaz related questions!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 27 Oct 2012, 9:46 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Well done Sue. I have lots of spaz related questions!

No you can't get into the starting eleven Stuart. On the bench maybe
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:16 am

Well done Suz!! I'm sure you will represent us with pride. Good on you girl. woot
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 12 Nov 2012, 9:03 am

So the first meeting is tonight...I'll report back in the morning.

Wish me luck.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:15 am

Good luck Suzanne. Looking forward to your report. Get the buggers sorted Very Happy
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:36 am

Good luck Suz, I know anything you bring up will be relevant and important to us the supporters, and enjoy your evening. I'll await your report with bated breath egypt
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:40 pm

Good luck Suz , I'm sure you'll do a good job for us fans
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 12 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

Geeze, I've noticed that you put some of the forum threads on Twitter, can I ask that you not do that with this thread until I've been to the meeting and know what the protocol its.

I know its a public forum and its a bit cheeky to ask.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

Suz darling , yeah you are cheeky but in a very nice way . I have done something between the forum , bookface and twitter where whatever I post from here to bookface goes on to twitter automatically , dont ask me how I done it as I really dont remember . I,m sure it is only match threads and Grumpy and his interesting reports , is this right , if it is so then I wont post anything on facebook until you give me the wink . Wadyasay ?
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

Cheers babe, I'll let you know in the morning what the deal is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:22 pm

Not Sue who should be nervous, its the rest of 'em!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 12 Nov 2012, 6:27 pm

Indeed.....They'll discover tonight not to mess with the lady tits

Good luck Suzanne, looking forward to your feedback.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:06 am

Admin wrote:Suz darling , yeah you are cheeky but in a very nice way . I have done something between the forum , bookface and twitter where whatever I post from here to bookface goes on to twitter automatically , dont ask me how I done it as I really dont remember . I,m sure it is only match threads and Grumpy and his interesting reports , is this right , if it is so then I wont post anything on facebook until you give me the wink . Wadyasay ?

No, it all comes up on Twitter. Not to my liking either
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:18 am

Whens the meeting Suz? looking forward to your full report! hatsoff

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:50 pm