West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
manurewa hammer
Sir Ian
Tony P
Johnny K
Admin
9 posters

Sweden v Ingerland

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Sweden v Ingerland Empty Sweden v Ingerland

Post  Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 8:25 am

Very nice arena they have built , roof when closed like last night keeps the temp at 20' which is nice in this cold country . Seeing as the gov bought the tickets I had to sit with the turnips but that didn't stop me singing GSTQ as loud as I possible could , sort throat today . English fans done us proud , flags everywhere , at least 50 plus two Hammers flags , nice to see .1st half was a bit too much like a friendly but we was 2-1'and I thought nice win this on their turf and the opening of their new arena oh Incould of had so much fun at w**k today but big nose Zlatan had to fcuk my party up and scored all 4 goals , the last one a total fcuk up with the defense and Hart coming out to clear with his head and the diva done a over head kick with his back to the goal , say no more . Poxy place to get home from and ended up getting home at one this morning and up again three and a half hours later for w**k , not to well at the mon. Met to English on the underground , one from Blade country who got kicked out after 20 min ( banned from all football ) the other came up from the south of France , had some giggles with him the Sheffield wanker as a plonker so Il blanked him . All in all a good night just a shame about the result , got some stick this morning but I just give them the finger or my favorite the end all , bollicks Smile
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Sweden v Ingerland Empty Re: Sweden v Ingerland

Post  Johnny K Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:02 pm

Hello G - sorry we didn't get to meet up yesterday. I didn't realise that there were more tickets to hand out to various people travelling in from different parts of Sweden so we spent a lot of the afternoon & early evening waiting for people at various places in Stockholm. We were at the O'Learys you mentioned at about 3 as we'd been drinking a few beer in the minibus & had to rush in for a jimmy!

I thought we'd get back later but by about 5.30 we were trying to get in to somewhere to eat. They were all too full - so we had to settle on MacD's. Then we had another meet at City T by which time we had to make our way to the ground.

I did wonder if you were about 5 rows in front of us. A bloke who looked like photos I've seen of you, wearing an England shirt, jumped up to give Zlatan a 'friendly hand gesture' when Wilshere got his yellow. Could that have been you? Not easy to get down during the game & at the end I had to go with the people I was with as I didn't know the way back to the hotel!

It was an impressive stadium although the pitch cut up something chronic & the tv screen fixture is too low! We also belted out GSTQ but I got caught out by the 2nd verse - couldn't remember it at all!

As for the match I thought we had the upperhand until their 2nd. The reaction to Zlatan has been way over the top. I thought, apart from his first half goal, that Caulker & Cahill had him totally under control until all the substitutions. They completely lost concentration then which started when they tried to bring 3 players on when we were defending a corner!. The 4th goal was a great one but both the last 2 goals were down to Joe Hart. Before they go mad saying 'Zlatan showed England what he is all about' they should remember it was only a friendly!

I was amazed at the amount of w**k still to be done there as we drove around it earlier in the day. Lots of hardhats ligging about! The transport was pretty crap & we didn't get back to our central Stockholm hotel until about 12.30 although that hardship was made up for by being on a crowded tube in close proximity to the 2 most beautiful pair of sisters I've ever seen who seemed genuinely amused by the banter I having with my son. They must have thought I was a great Dad! When one of them looked at me & gave me a smile my legs nearly went!

All in all I had a good night & trip to Stockholm. The main thing for me was my son really enjoyed it. It was his first big match & I could see how excited he was, & he wasn't too upset at the end. We've settled on saying we were there for one of the greatest goals ever! We had a good couple of days out & even managed to get a few beers in a hotel lounge while the kids were upstairs, although as usual I got completely confused by SEK being in 100s & have probably left some lucky bloke a 2000 SEK tip on my credit card!

By the way - did you throw any paper planes?

Smile hatsoff

Now it's time for sleep
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

Cleverley. Why?
    Shawcross. Why?
    Cahill. Why?
    Jenkinson. Why?
    Sturridge. Why?

Also why play Joe Hart when it is obvious he is the No.1 keeper. We need to give his understudies experience in playing for England. What happens if Hart gets injured/suspended? You missed a trick there Roy

We were comfortable at 2-1 up until he made the changes. Just proved to me that the back-up we had out there is not good enough. To concede 3 goals in 15 mins is woeful
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:01 am

Tony P wrote:Cleverley. Why?
    Shawcross. Why?
    Cahill. Why?
    Jenkinson. Why?
    Sturridge. Why?

Also why play Joe Hart when it is obvious he is the No.1 keeper. We need to give his understudies experience in playing for England. What happens if Hart gets injured/suspended? You missed a trick there Roy

We were comfortable at 2-1 up until he made the changes. Just proved to me that the back-up we had out there is not good enough. To concede 3 goals in 15 mins is woeful
    also caulker why? he's played 11 games or something for yids and is only playing cos they have half their cb's dead or dying ffs! looked way out of his depth last night as did cahill, our defence is woeful at best even our first choices, cahill is shit, and lescott is pants.
    our only saving grace is the fullbacks johnson is adequate and cole or baines are class (even if cole is a dick) we have looked poo for a while and i am seriously worried for the future of the england side cos a lot of the youngsters aint cutting it in the prem let alone internationally imo which brings us back to tonys question of WHY ARE THEY GETTING PICKED!?
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:26 am

Is this a case of rest, rotation and experimentation? If so, why not Noble and Nolan! Cmon Woy!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 16 Nov 2012, 8:35 am

I could not even be arsed to watch this game
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

Campo wrote:I could not even be arsed to watch this game

What he said
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

I'm with them.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 17 Nov 2012, 7:06 pm

me to, waste of time and space playing games like this, if all they are going to do is play i/2 rate players who wouldnt be anywhere near the squad normally.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:03 pm