West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
Campo
Blakey
Suzanne Claret
Admin
SemiOldIron
9 posters

End of the World

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

End of the World Empty End of the World

Post  SemiOldIron Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

Ermm, wasn't the world supposed to end today according to the Mayan calendar?? Well, apart from the weather being crappy I haven't seen much sign of it yet.....reckon it could be worth putting the dinner on after all. Laughing

Wait a minute! Our mate Manurewa Hammer is about half a day in front of us - any sign of Armageddon over there, MH? Give us a heads-up if you hear any mighty blasts of angelic trumpets or similar...then we can all get a bit of repentance in.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

End of the World Empty Re: End of the World

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:44 pm

A bit of repentance jawdrop
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:46 pm

I see some post on Shitbook taday , I think your safe to put your apron on Very Happy
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:55 pm

I'm going to be very pissed off if does end as I've done all the filing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Thu 20 Dec 2012, 4:06 pm

No word from Manurewa Hammer yet..... maybe he's already singing with the Choirs Eternal??

Alternatively, he could just be having a night's kip ........ Very Happy
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

SemiOldIron wrote:Ermm, wasn't the world supposed to end today according to the Mayan calendar??

No, it doesn't.

Read this, taken from the NASA website.

NASA wrote:Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?

A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:59 am

you would think the world was ending by the chaos in Morrisons supermarket jawdrop

season of goodwill my arse.. some of those old grannies are bloody evil with their shopping trollies

Viking
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:39 pm

The ones on the drive about buggies are worse.......I never see any thin people on them. Are they just for XXlarge people because they are just too err, XXlarge for their legs to carry them?
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:48 pm

Jiggs wrote:The ones on the drive about buggies are worse.......I never see any thin people on them. Are they just for XXlarge people because they are just too err, XXlarge for their legs to carry them?

that is true Jiggs, they are always fat bastards
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Fri 21 Dec 2012, 8:38 pm

Campo wrote:
    Jiggs wrote:The ones on the drive about buggies are worse.......I never see any thin people on them. Are they just for XXlarge people because they are just too err, XXlarge for their legs to carry them?

Just for a bit of balance, folks, my 94-year old mum uses one of those buggies to do her shopping because she can only walk with a zimmer frame - the buggy is the one thing that has allowed her to carry on living independently. Mind you, they have to tannoy a general warning to everyone else when she comes into Asda...... Smile
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 21 Dec 2012, 9:30 pm

94 Good going SOI mum clap

me n Jiggs aint talking about old girls like your mum , we are on about the fat fuckers that sit there claiming social for disability when their only true disability is they eat too much and sit too much

there are some real leeches out there, i know one bloke that whilst on disability benefit has fathered 4 kids and manages to hold up a 1000CC motorbike, can dance and party like its 1999 ... and yet has such a bad back that he is too disabled to sit at a desk for a job!
    never worked a day in his life
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Fri 21 Dec 2012, 10:50 pm

Still alive this end of the planet, and 2 hours ahead of you lot. Isn't the end of today in wherever the same as mid western time in the states? If so, we have a few mmore hours of mayhem to go. 3scared
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 22 Dec 2012, 11:48 am

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Campo wrote:

Just for a bit of balance, folks, my 94-year old mum uses one of those buggies to do her shopping because she can only walk with a zimmer frame - the buggy is the one thing that has allowed her to carry on living independently. Mind you, they have to tannoy a general warning to everyone else when she comes into Asda...... Smile

Wot Campo said.....I love seeing the oldies bombing around End of the World Running-over
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 22 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

Dont mind the oldies bombing around but as mentioned before , too many lazy barstewards taking the piss with this disability allowance . All the best to your mum SOI
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sat 22 Dec 2012, 1:16 pm

Campo wrote:94 Good going SOI mum clap

me n Jiggs aint talking about old girls like your mum , we are on about the fat fuckers that sit there claiming social for disability when their only true disability is they eat too much and sit too much

there are some real leeches out there, i know one bloke that whilst on disability benefit has fathered 4 kids and manages to hold up a 1000CC motorbike, can dance and party like its 1999 ... and yet has such a bad back that he is too disabled to sit at a desk for a job!
    never worked a day in his life

Bloke I work with has neighbours like that. Husband, wife and 5 kids, claim everything going. Just had a new fitted kitchen, getting a new bathroom suite in April, manage to run a brand new people carrier. And to top it off they are now boasting about looking forward to their family holiday next summer, two weeks in................................Florida!!!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 22 Dec 2012, 1:18 pm

they are everywhere Blakey, 1000s of the sods
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 22 Dec 2012, 3:59 pm

I'd watch them like a hawk, one false move, photographic evidence, and I'd shop the fuckers.... angry2
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Mon 24 Dec 2012, 5:29 am

again people jump on a band wagon and lump everyone in the same boat as the few people that take the piss, my mum had one of them and as in campos case it was the thing that gave her her independence back she wasnt fat and has paid her dues all her life,like the majority of people who use them. yes there are fuckwits who are scrounging muppets but dont think it applys to them all!
    hey we'er all fucking football hooligans arent we? seeing as though there were rascist thugs at the spurts game and at the millwall games etc etc every single one of must be a thug because a thousand or so went on the rampage when the pikey lionesses played is in the cup??
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:09 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:No word from Manurewa Hammer yet..... maybe he's already singing with the Choirs Eternal??

Alternatively, he could just be having a night's kip ........ Very Happy
    I'm still around mate, sorry must ave slept thru it eh!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:55 am