West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ?

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ? Empty Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ?

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Dec 2012, 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QPR could go the way of the dodo methinks should they get relegated
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ? Empty Re: Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ?

Post  Admin Sat 22 Dec 2012, 8:27 pm

twitch has his job sorted out for him , hope you fuck up you wanker and people start to realize , all you are is a second hand car salesman
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ? Empty Re: Harry on QPRs ridicules wages (and Harry making excuses) ?

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 22 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

I seem to remember that quite a lot of Hammers thought that GaS were the spawn of Satan when they took over, and what the club really needed was Tony Fernandes as the Messiah of Upton Park........
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 22 Dec 2012, 8:41 pm

I think I was initially pleased with G&S from day one (the memory is a funny thing) but also was quite sold on TF. Anything other then the biscuit men. I wasn't happy with the appointment of Grant who I never liked nor rated and to this today thought Sullivan spouts off to much and was horrified about the whole public sacking Grant/ appointing of O Neill debacle. Things have greatly improved since then and I'm very glad we got G&S as our owners and Sam as our manager. Slowly heading in the right direction.

I actually thought alot of what 'arry said makes sense in the interview (specially about giving huge contracts when u got an 18,000 capacity ground) and it really is shocking to think some QPR players are on bigger money then so much better players at Tottenham. Cant stand QPR so expect to see them very fukt very soon
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:29 pm

No doubt Fernandes is a clever and successful businessman, but he has turned out to be one of those that gets dazzled by being in the PL and chucks common sense and sound business practice out of the window. Clearly several players agents have had him and his mates for toast. I don't mind seeing rich fools parted from their money, but I just wish it didn't go into the pockets of people who contribute absolutley nothing to the game.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:38 pm

Considering 'arry's past with overpaying players I think he is taking the piss, Portsmouth, saints and us have all had to survive after his transfer train wrecks
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 23 Dec 2012, 6:30 pm

Boot's on the other foot now Campo......Karma? cheesey grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 pm