West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
JulianDicksLeftKnee
SemiOldIron
Chas Hammer
Campo
mottinghammer
Arran H
Admin
11 posters

West Ham United FC v Man Poo

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

West Ham United FC v Man Poo - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Man Poo

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 05 Jan 2013, 9:11 pm

A great effort by the Irons, I was proud of them all. Horrible to let it slip at the death like that, but it was a magnificent goal that saved the boozy old git's day for him. We matched the best that the PL has to offer, and nearly beat them. Thank you, lads, and thank you BFS. Left me wondering just how good I would have felt if the whistle had blown three minutes earlier...
    clap scarf clap scarf clap

P.S. What the hell do they feed them at Colchester? can we send anyone else there on loan?
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 05 Jan 2013, 9:41 pm

what everyone else said basically. Brilliant effort by everyone today!

when you consider Vaz, colly, diarra and Cole probably aren't match fit and Potts is just back from Colchester then its almost a david vs goliath feat!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 05 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

Bad luck lads.....I'm proud of you all heart
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 05 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

Really joyed that, the red nosed b'stard must have been shiting himself near the end. But I just knew that arrogant Dutch twat would spoil it. Great display from the whole team, I don't think we need to look further than Potts for a left back thought he played well against a really good manure side. We can hold our heads up high whatever the result at old toilet, even had a spurts mate texting me saying how well we had done and were unlucky (never happened before!). Need to keep it going in the next two league games, 6 pints there are more important than beating this lot, but it would be nice to do the Barthez to them again! egypt
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jan 2013, 9:26 am

Instead of the great display from West Ham in todays papers all we have is Van pussy and his late goal , fuck me he was only on for 5 mins and its all about him , talk about red manc cock sucking Journo,s .
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 06 Jan 2013, 9:42 am

Admin wrote:Instead of the great display from West Ham in todays papers all we have is Van pussy and his late goal , fuck me he was only on for 5 mins and its all about him , talk about red manc cock sucking Journo,s .

thats not too bad mate, takes the focus off our players, keeps their feet on the ground
    looking forward to taking 3 points of the Sunderland WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:51 am

ITV Football ‏@itvfootball
    We can announce that ITV will be showing the FA Cup replay between Manchester United and West Ham on Wednesday 16th January
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:06 pm

Looks like I,ll have to find a descent sausage for that game , I get all the prem games but no cup games
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:25 pm

I think ITV has an online player, not sure if it is UK only though
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:42 pm

It was a relay good game wasn’t it, despite ITV’s best efforts to suck all the enjoyment out of it.

Towsend knows less about football that anyone on TV and that includes Pepper Pig.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:49 pm

Don't think the ITV player works, G. Tried it with ex-pat shield on saturday but couldn't find the match. However, I found the itv coverage on RojaDirecta & it stayed with the channel so I could watch the diving celebrity programme that came after & one of the Sugababes in a bikini.
    Not a bad evening's entertainment at all.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Campo wrote:I think ITV has an online player, not sure if it is UK only though

UK only , tried it for the manc game
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:59 pm

Johnny K wrote:Don't think the ITV player works, G. Tried it with ex-pat shield on saturday but couldn't find the match. However, I found the itv coverage on RojaDirecta & it stayed with the channel so I could watch the diving celebrity programme that came after & one of the Sugababes in a bikini.
    Not a bad evening's entertainment at all.

I had about 6 links lined up for the game just in case one let me down , I put the list up on here , one of the free ones , pretty good as well , no buffering apart from once . Sugarbabes in bikinis , gubsjuk ? Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 2:31 pm