West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+11
Jiggs
Blakey
Campo
SemiOldIron
Johnny K
Suzanne Claret
mottinghammer
Tony P
alfiehammer
Arran H
Admin
15 posters

West Ham United FC v QPR

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West Ham United FC v QPR - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v QPR

Post  Campo Sat 19 Jan 2013, 4:28 pm

Someone need to hammer into that t'rat or whatever he is called, fuck me he is the only thing they have

the officials have had a another shocker too
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 19 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm

Joe Cole!! Thank the good Lord for that!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 19 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

Taking into account we were playing against 12 men we did fucking excellant , So glad that diame is back thats for sure
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

Back at full time to have a moan

scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf scarf
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:00 pm

That was absolute shite, we dominated, but how many proper chances did we create? We should have buried this lot. BFS had better borrow the red nosed mancs hair drier because that was no where near good enough to stay up! Problem couple of months aheadI feel unless something is done now!!!! 😠 angry2
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:02 pm

At least I got me half-time wish, thank you JC, we could've lost that. Fuppin' Cesar was brilliant, the asshole.
    Anyways, we are still 12 points in front of them - Twitcher needed 3 points not 1, and he must have thought God and Howard Webb were going to give them to him for most of the game.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm

much better second half
    QPR defended for most of that game and did not even deserve the point they got.

we had 15 shots on target, another day we could have scored 5
    60% possession

the twitcher got away with that one, considering the way QPR played in the last couple of weeks that was not bad

I dont think we are in trouble there are at least 4 team far worse than us.

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

Points dropped.

Poor finishing cost us as usual.

Jarvis got better as the game went on but if nobody has the ability to get on the end of his crosses then we arent going to win games.

Corners and free kicks once again ended with the majority of them being very poor quality.

Sam must practice these, if we dont hit the first man then its just try and drop it right in front of the keeper and have a bundle.

How bad are we that I expect nothing everytime nearly everyone of our players get in a good crossing position lol
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

Very not happy with our first half input , we was waned at least three times with that Twitchy,s new golden balls Remy , it was going to happen for their goal , some very bad decisions again , Web you West Ham United FC v QPR - Page 3 3725042725 ..... definitely a penalty just for the first attack on the Shack ? . Well pleased that Joe Cole got the goal and it really meant the world to him by his celebrations after .

Gooner,s up next . Oh happy days
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

Happy not to loose of course, but bitterly disappointed not to win.... Much better second half with the onslaught, which made the twitcher get up and nervously twitch away on the edge of the technical area. Far more satisfying than watching the prick, laying nonchalantly back on his chair when they were one in front.

I have to say that Carlton Cole did a great job when he came on, creating more space for us in front of goal, getting his head to crosses and creating the chance for Joey Cole to score. Such passion in his celebration too heart

Going back to the onslaught, we really should have scored bucket loads. We obviously need goals to progress, but who on earth is going to supply them?
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:32 pm

Supply is there to be honest jiggs.. the finish aint, we had 23 shots in total. 1 goal is not acceptable
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

Jiggs wrote:Happy not to loose of course, but bitterly disappointed not to win.... Much better second half with the onslaught, which made the twitcher get up and nervously twitch away on the edge of the technical area. Far more satisfying than watching the prick, laying nonchalantly back on his chair when they were one in front.

I have to say that Carlton Cole did a great job when he came on, creating more space for us in front of goal, getting his head to crosses and creating the chance for Joey Cole to score. Such passion in his celebration too heart

Going back to the onslaught, we really should have scored bucket loads. We obviously need goals to progress, but who on earth is going to supply them?

Going by Stats we had the chances but it was one of them days where we was only going to score one , they was lucky in the second half , we should of won 3-1 just going by shots on target .
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

I meant who will supply the goals finger
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:13 pm

Jiggs wrote:I meant who will supply the goals finger
    Well why did,nt you say that or are you doing a typical women thing with " I,ll make a statement
    and men should get what the fuck I,m on about " kind of thingy finger Long Leg
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:15 pm

rofl

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Did Remi touch the ball again after his goal ?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:31 pm

Not really but the Wink will make out he,s the next messiah West Ham United FC v QPR - Page 3 3725042725
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 19 Jan 2013, 7:05 pm

all I know is the result as I could just about follow the score at work. So back to read the thread with hope that we played very very well but was unlucky and denied multiple times by woodwork and ref. However if this isn't the case and bearing in mind I really cant stand QPR this seems a horrendous result to me right now. doh
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 19 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

Not really Alfie. A combination of superstition & recent match stats make me accept a point was good enough. QPR's form has picked up lately & if they got their noses in front they was always going to employ the rearguard action they did successfully v chelsea & hope for a breakaway 2nd. The good thing was that after a frustrating first half, Sam got the team going 2nd half & we pumelled them. Two problems are falling behind easily & failing to convert our chances.

Whether that tactic is enough to keep qpr up I don't know & nor do I care but the pre-Sam West Ham would have lost that game - most likely conceding another. The good thing is other results, apart from Reading's upswing, are going our way. I still think we need to be picking up as many points against these lower clubs (or clubs of our level) as we are losing but given my forebodings before this match I'll accept a point.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

Johnny K wrote:Not really Alfie. A combination of superstition & recent match stats make me accept a point was good enough. QPR's form has picked up lately & if they got their noses in front they was always going to employ the rearguard action they did successfully v chelsea & hope for a breakaway 2nd. The good thing was that after a frustrating first half, Sam got the team going 2nd half & we pumelled them. Two problems are falling behind easily and early & failing to convert our chances.

Whether that tactic is enough to keep qpr up I don't know & nor do I care but the pre-Sam West Ham would have lost that game - most likely conceding another. The good thing is other results, apart from Reading's upswing, are going our way. I still think we need to be picking up as many points against these lower clubs (or clubs of our level) as we are losing but given my forebodings before this match I'll accept a point.

Someone with a better memory or the motivation to find out is free to back this up or contradict me, but it feels like we have given away ALOT of early goals since about November onwards...I'm thinking Sunderland, Wigan, today (Everton, Liverpool???) Man U in the league and cup at lot Trafford...we need to be keeping it tighter early on in matches IMHO
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

Admin wrote:
    Jiggs wrote:I meant who will supply the goals finger
    Well why did,nt you say that or are you doing a typical women thing with " I,ll make a statement
    and men should get what the fuck I,m on about " kind of thingy finger Long Leg

Well yeah, stupid of me really to use plain English....and you can shaddup 'n'all Campo. boing
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:47 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Johnny K wrote:Not really Alfie. A combination of superstition & recent match stats make me accept a point was good enough. QPR's form has picked up lately & if they got their noses in front they was always going to employ the rearguard action they did successfully v chelsea & hope for a breakaway 2nd. The good thing was that after a frustrating first half, Sam got the team going 2nd half & we pumelled them. Two problems are falling behind easily and early & failing to convert our chances.

Someone with a better memory or the motivation to find out is free to back this up or contradict me, but it feels like we have given away ALOT of early goals since about November onwards...I'm thinking Sunderland, Wigan, today (Everton, Liverpool???) Man U in the league and cup at lot Trafford...we need to be keeping it tighter early on in matches IMHO

I had the same feeling watching the live text.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:08 am

Concentration levels seem to be a problem early on.

Maybe other teams have tapped into this and are attacking us from the off knowing what has been happening.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:16 pm

Kray JR wrote:Concentration levels seem to be a problem early on.

Maybe other teams have tapped into this and are attacking us from the off knowing what has been happening.

Nothing to worry about against the Arse then. Wenger wouldn't have spotted that. nope
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 21 Jan 2013, 7:32 pm

Still pissed off we didn't win this game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 am