West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Jiggs
Cochese
6 posters

West Ham United FC v Man United

Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

West Ham United FC v Man United Empty West Ham United FC v Man United

Post  Cochese Wed 17 Apr 2013, 8:04 pm

Well, why not?

Vaz Te!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

West Ham United FC v Man United Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Man United

Post  Jiggs Wed 17 Apr 2013, 8:07 pm

Indeed....The guvnor is slacking of late......

My smilies aint working either!!

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 17 Apr 2013, 8:17 pm

Good start that
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:04 pm

Diame you wonderful, wonderful man!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:40 pm

Home draw against the champions, not bad at all. 3 points against wigwam and we are safe WH Flag
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:50 pm

It's a testament to how far we've come that actually I'm not happy with that. Normally I'd come on here and say OK, all in all happy with a point because it's man Utd after all but I thought we matched them play for play, their goal was blatantly off-side and S'Ralex Ferguson really winds me up, he's such a supercilious, patronising, wingeing knob. Vidic elbowing his way round the park, he'd never see it, an opposing player touches one of his 'little precious' players and it should be an instant red-card. Not enough extra time and he bleats and moans like a child who's lost his dummy, off-side goal and oh surprise he didn't see it. What a detestable man he really is. Nice to see Carroll and de Gea shaking hands after the match, Vidic mind you, in true ManU style still moaning, I guess that's why he's captain. OK so it's not the end of the world, ManU will win the league and we'll finish mid table but it really pisses me off at times and my disdain towards old 'Red-Nose' grows year by year
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:30 pm

It's true what you say Rich.......

Sam was saying pretty much the same.....He said we didn't want to lose this game, it would have been disappointing had we lost. The outstanding goals that we scored especially the second, should have bought us an outstanding victory against Man poo, Sadly the linesman's decision has cost us a famous victory. He also said, it still remains a fantastic point and a fantastic performance.

Of course we were robbed, but we forced the "champions elect" to have to wait another week.

We now have the chance to guarantee safety, wipe the smug smile off Whelan's face and keep Wigan in the relegation zone by thrashing them this Saturday........All that in one afternoon - I don't think I'll cope Twisted Evil
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:37 pm

That was a most welcome but fuppin' expensive point. I was listening to the Radio London com as I was driving home, and when Diame scored I was so excited I went into a 40 zone at about 50 and got caught by a camera. Bollix!
    With regard to Slur Alex, is it just possible that he has pissed off the refs so much with his "we are always in the right" tantrums to the media that they are no longer intimidated but simply aggravated, and are acting accordingly. By all accounts Carroll should have been booked for flattening De Gea and no-one would have argued with it, I'm just wondering if Lee Probert thought to himself " Fupp it, let's wind the old bastard up...". If he did, good for him! hatsoff
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:06 pm

While at this point in the season I'll take points any which way I can get them, we should have had the three, but we also could have easily had none. There's this heartbreak of having teams squared away, but we get discombobulated the last fifteen minutes or so. A couple of fantastic saves by Jussi at the end.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

Cochese wrote:While at this point in the season I'll take points any which way I can get them, we should have had the three, but we also could have easily had none. There's this heartbreak of having teams squared away, but we get discombobulated the last fifteen minutes or so. A couple of fantastic saves by Jussi at the end.

Great word Cochese, maybe the Mancs expected that. But hopefully with our improved defending and Jussi's rise to form, discombobulated will not be used on this forum ever again cheesey grin
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Thu 18 Apr 2013, 4:07 pm

Enjoyed yesterday’s game and point.
    Was a bit disappointed we did not go on to win and felt our first substitution was wrong. Should have replaced Nolan and not O’Neil with Collison.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:41 am