West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Campo
Admin
6 posters

Abu Qatada is history ( for now )

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Abu Qatada is history ( for now ) Empty Abu Qatada is history ( for now )

Post  Admin Sun 07 Jul 2013, 8:54 am

Finally Britain has got rid of the disgusting muslim hate preaching terrorist and all on the day when 8 yrs ago 52 people lost their lives in the London bombings by home grown muslim scum .
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Abu Qatada is history ( for now ) Empty Re: Abu Qatada is history ( for now )

Post  Campo Sun 07 Jul 2013, 10:03 am

About time too, its taken far too long due to all this human rights bullshit
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Sun 07 Jul 2013, 3:15 pm

Abu Qatada is history ( for now ) 1626210847 
    Must be good to have human rights in the first place.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:28 am

Right, that's part of the job done - now how long will it take to deport his family? I would claim that I am neither bigoted nor racist, but I will be very annoyed if UK taxpayers have to continue to pay for the maintenance of Mrs Qatada and all the little Qatadas whether born here or not. I wish them no harm, and I would not wish to see them harassed, but they are simply not our responsibility.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 08 Jul 2013, 7:27 pm

No they shouldn't be our responsibility. but obviously are.

They have said themselves that they want to leave the "racist" UK and the "small and filthy" £450,000 taxpayer funded home in North London.  But the Home Office will only allow them to go to Jordan, and not as the family request to "a third country somewhere other than Jordan or the UK". They obviously feel they won't have to budge under anyone's terms but their own, and will undoubtedly know their "Human rights" and follow them to a T, with endless appeals ala Daddy.........

A letter of complaint was send in by the son would you believe ............... Find a way to scrape them off Cameron, and be quick about it.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 08 Jul 2013, 8:54 pm

yeah that  x 2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:33 pm