West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

on the subject of making love up against a fence.............

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

on the subject of making love up against a fence............. Empty on the subject of making love up against a fence.............

Post  Jiggs Thu 01 Aug 2013, 7:20 pm

An Essex girl, who through illness had lost the use of her legs, vowed never to allow it to spoil her life. She continued to haunt all the Essex nightclubs, get on the lash, and in her wheelchair 'dance' the night away.

An Essex lad, who had watched her in awe the previous week, got chatting to her, bought her a couple of drinks and asked her out for a meal the following evening.  She happily agreed.  

"You're amazing" he said to her over dinner that night. On the way home he told her how much he liked her, admired her spirit, that she was so independent and just got on with her life.  She smiled and replied "Thank you, I really like you too.  Do you want to make love to me?  Everything works in that department, but I live at home with my parents, so we'll have to go over by that fence"

Being an Essex boy and not needing to be asked twice, he took her over to the secluded spot by the fence.  To his dismay the once grassed area was now a muddy puddle.  "Don't worry" she said. " You can lift me up and hang me onto the fence spikes by my bra straps"  He was startled but happily obliged, and afterwards gently lifted her down and sat her back into her chair.

Smiling up at him she said .... "I can tell by your accent that you are from Essex, but you're not from Dagenham are you?" "How do you know that?" he queried.  She replied "Because those bastards just leave me hanging here"

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:24 am