West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
alfiehammer
Hungry Hammer 66
Arran H
RichB
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Charlie Ham
SemiOldIron
Campo
Jiggs
Admin
14 posters

Naarich V West Ham United

RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Naarich V West Ham United - Page 2 Empty Re: Naarich V West Ham United

Post  RichB Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:12 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:Bloody Noble.

He of little brain.

Talk about throwing it away.
    An what did Mark Noble do to annoy you? It was Collins who gave the free kick away.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:17 pm

Mark noble could have cleared the ball but got caught in possession before the foul.

Beside that he is useless.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:22 pm

I suppose that was Noble's fault too? jawdrop 
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

disgraceful second half performance
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

Bloody useless shower.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:28 pm

Campo wrote:I think it is time for Adrian to get a shout
    Possibly although Jussie has been great up to now. I don't know what to do but then I'm not paid £1m to sort it out. ll I know is that we shouldn't be struggling in a relegation battle which is what we are.

We should have crucified them by half time but no one seems able to apply the killer punch. Fat Sam has to take some of the blame for putting all the eggs in one basket but all the same why the hell no one can score I just don't know.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:39 pm

I only saw the second half, which I thought was exceedingly poor. Apparently we were very good in the first half.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:45 pm

Second half was a feckin Discrace,
    And along with other poor results the direct responsibility of The owners and Manager decision to " build a team around Andy Carroll" a bunch of journeymen and rejects and hit and hope football
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 09 Nov 2013, 7:56 pm

I can't forgive that.  Once again we fail to bury the opposition whilst on top, then give them the confidence to go on and win, whilst making ourselves look fupping stupid in the meantime.

I don't know who exactly is in charge of this sinking ship, but they need to get their act together, quick sharp!

As a protest, I'm thinking of selling my ticket for the Chelsea game ..... I could do with the money anyway.

Absolutely furious .......
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:00 pm

Typical Fat Sam
    Papering over the cracks in his post match, blaming his players for mistakes when it's his decisions that have us in this position and actually said " we should have picked up a win on balance of play" WTF !!

Arrogant Fat Norvern Nause is As usual in feckin denial !!
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:30 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:Typical Fat Sam
    Papering over the cracks in his post match, blaming his players for mistakes when it's his decisions that have us in this position and actually said " we should have picked up a win on balance of play" WTF !!

Arrogant Fat Norvern Nause is As usual in feckin denial !!
    his players were to blame........The tactics he was using up until half time were working.....We were in control.....Jussi came for a ball and although fouled should have claimed it cleanly, the second goal Noble gave the ball away which hit the bar and then Ginge although unlucky went and pole axed a 6 toed frog that liked to spend more time on the grass than trying to play football.......The third we just got caught on the counter attack trying to find an equaliser..........The second half we were woeful and gave away possession more and more.........On the balance of play Norwich should never have been allowed back into the game and I somewhat agree with Sams post match analysis.......2 players made 2 mistake which cost us the game.....tactically I thought we were very good, getting the full backs down the wings (Rat having one of his better games until he ran out of energy towards the end and with the odd mis control of the ball) We missed Reid tonight and why Collison was starting instead of Diame is a bit of a puzzler as well as Jarvis sitting out as well..........

The loss hurts just because I have to work with an endless supply of Norwich fans........For that I will be getting the voodoo doll out this week and hoping Jussi, Gine and Noble learn their lessons for the game against Chelsea although I dont really see us getting anything from that!

Disappointing result but Hughton and his players wanted that result and needed that result more than us......We scored from open play again, I don't think we have anything too bad to worry about, defensively we are still relatively sound with some uncharacteristic mistakes made tonight.......I would just like to see Carroll back just to see how much of a different team we are with him in the side!
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:34 pm

I agree there is an element of being in denial by Fat Sam but like I've always said, sacking the manager is not usually the answer. Remember he got us promoted in one season and finished top half last year. The problem as has been said is that all the eggs were put in the Andy Carroll basket and the blokes crocked.

I think the problem was not clearing out enough of the dross in the summer, frankly there are several players who we should have just given away in order to lower the wages.

Strange as it will sound, with players we've acquired like Joe Cole and Downing together with the re-energised Morrison I really hope we get hold of Jermain Defoe in January. Without Carroll we need a "sniffer" with the instinct to be there to score when the ball's loose in the box.

I still can't see us getting relegated, that's a Hammers fan trait, and after almost 50 years watching them I've lots of those but it's the usual bottom of the table scrap this year !
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm

I can not put into words of how wound up I am by the fact that our club is actually paying money to a player that shouldnt even be classed as a footballer...I have never felt so down as a fan as I am when Carlton Cole comes on as a sub.

He missed one flick on than chased the lost cause.

He flicked a header onto one of our players moved to receive the pass then got robbed of the ball.

He made the most lame arsed attempt at a left footed cross I have ever seen....almost childlike

so so so so so so so so fupping pissed off
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 09 Nov 2013, 9:58 pm

clap You and me both Darran ...... 

I can suffer defeats, massive ones, small ones, even against teams we should be beating.  What I can't stand is my football club being laughed at. Lets face it, bringing on a really nice bloke who can't play football or score goals, in an attempt to get a couple of goals to recover a win, must have the rest of the footballing world pissing their pants!  

It's embarrassing
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Nov 2013, 10:07 pm

is it wrong to be thinking injuries to Nolan and Carlton Cole would probably work in our favour ?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 09 Nov 2013, 10:13 pm

Fupping fuming. Lost for words
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 10 Nov 2013, 8:08 pm

We were great for over half the game yesterday. We totally dominated and played some lovely possession football - no hoof-ball in sight. There was only one team in it. Unfortunately Jussi made a rare mistake and it changed the game. It was a routine catch and he screwed it up. Noble then gave the ball away and the panic which ensued after they hit the bar led to another set-piece goal, this time a free-kick. Then we were caught on the counter in the last minute of injury-time. I totally agree with everything Allardyce said in his post-match comments - anyone who saw the game surely would?

It was so frustrating seeing us lose a game we were so in control of - we gifted them the game through two errors, from two players who have been superb this season in Jussi and Nobes.

For the comment re Diame and Collison - Diame was poor at Swansea and beyond woeful at Burnley. Collison changed the Burnley Cup tie and covered every blade of grass against Villa. His pressing and passing were also a major contributory factor behind our dominance last night. Diame gives the ball away far too easily.

I am more than confident regarding our prospects this season. We look much more solid generally away from home, with Fer's late strike the only goal we have conceded away from home from open play all season. When else could you say that about a West Ham side in mid-November? We were beaten by a better City side at home and undone harshly at home against Everton. We are in the quarter-finals of the Cup and have a manager who knows how to get points in this league. As I've said many times before, I am much happier with Big Sam than I ever was under Grant and Zola - keep the faith people.

On a lighter note, there was a walk-round the pitch from members of the Army, RAF and Navy at half-time. They waved and applauded the Norwich fans on their way round. When they got to the West Ham fans, they were warmly applauded and waved back - then one of the Army lads at the back of the parade pulled a West Ham flag from underneath his jacket and held it aloft with his mate, to huge cheers and applause from the visiting support! He certainly seemed to enjoy his moment!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 10 Nov 2013, 10:36 pm

I cannot argue with anything you say there Dan but the fact remains, Norwich are a hopeless side and ended up comfortable winners yesterday. Sunderland, Cardiff and Aston Villa all beat Man City at home. We were totally outclassed by them. We have only won TWICE in the league this season. After 11 games last season we had won 5 games and had 19 points, scoring 14 goals. This season we have only have 10 points and do not look like picking up lots more on current form. We have scored just NINE goals in the league this season.

We are in a relegation battle as we simply do not score enough goals. In fact we don't even have enough shots on target to look like scoring. We cannot rely on the "saviour" to make everything right when he is finally fit

Worried of Sidcup Naarich V West Ham United - Page 2 1803945174
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Mon 11 Nov 2013, 12:01 am

Dan C wrote:We were great for over half the game yesterday. We totally dominated and played some lovely possession football - no hoof-ball in sight. There was only one team in it. Unfortunately Jussi made a rare mistake and it changed the game. It was a routine catch and he screwed it up. Noble then gave the ball away and the panic which ensued after they hit the bar led to another set-piece goal, this time a free-kick. Then we were caught on the counter in the last minute of injury-time. I totally agree with everything Allardyce said in his post-match comments - anyone who saw the game surely would?

It was so frustrating seeing us lose a game we were so in control of - we gifted them the game through two errors, from two players who have been superb this season in Jussi and Nobes.

For the comment re Diame and Collison - Diame was poor at Swansea and beyond woeful at Burnley. Collison changed the Burnley Cup tie and covered every blade of grass against Villa. His pressing and passing were also a major contributory factor behind our dominance last night. Diame gives the ball away far too easily.

I am more than confident regarding our prospects this season. We look much more solid generally away from home, with Fer's late strike the only goal we have conceded away from home from open play all season. When else could you say that about a West Ham side in mid-November? We were beaten by a better City side at home and undone harshly at home against Everton. We are in the quarter-finals of the Cup and have a manager who knows how to get points in this league. As I've said many times before, I am much happier with Big Sam than I ever was under Grant and Zola - keep the faith people.

On a lighter note, there was a walk-round the pitch from members of the Army, RAF and Navy at half-time. They waved and applauded the Norwich fans on their way round. When they got to the West Ham fans, they were warmly applauded and waved back - then one of the Army lads at the back of the parade pulled a West Ham flag from underneath his jacket and held it aloft with his mate, to huge cheers and applause from the visiting support! He certainly seemed to enjoy his moment!
    Sorry mate but you seem to be in the same denial as Fat Sam and we are where we are ( as pointed out in the Previous post) because of his style of play, the signings he made and his management of the team and we have been left, as predicted in the dark ages while other clubs with forward thinking modern managers are flourishing, I'm sorry but this is how I saw it and felt from the outset with Allardyce and I fear for our future with him at the helm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:58 pm