West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+6
Cochese
Jiggs
RichB
Hungry Hammer 66
Arran H
Admin
10 posters

Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:40 pm

Stupid mistakes coming out of the woodwork
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:47 pm

Got to say this ref is bloody useless.
    Bald, fat git.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:53 pm

I don't normally moan about officials but I thought they were genuinely crap or all on a bung. I really mean that.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:54 pm

What a pile of shit we are
    Morrison book after game.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:06 pm

We certainly are shit even allowing for the crap officials, yet again supporting the Hammers means watching a club in a relegation scrap Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:06 pm

SYes we were robbed by the linesman but
    Not to get a result against the bottom team is shocking and we lacked class and composure in the final third,
    Fair play to Palace, they closed and pressed and were workman like but we have to break them down
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:20 pm

Looks like Morrison will be out for a long time for this which is all we fupping need Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:30 pm

Arran H wrote:Looks like Morrison will be out for a long time for this which is all we fupping need Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    If a ONE game ban for a 5th yellow is a "long time" then yes he will be

He would be wasted on Saturday anyway. He is our most creative midfield player yet he (and Diame) are played out of position to accommodate Nolan and Noble
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:45 pm

That was a game we could have played all night and not scored. Not for the want of trying, but the fact that our only options up front are Maiga and Cole.  I thought we played ok, they got lucky and we didn't.  

Morrison misses the game up at Anfield because of his booking, a shame, but it's years since we won up there anyway. The rest of December looks bleak and if we don't take points from Sunderland and WBA at home it will be nil points and dumped out of the league cup I reckon Sad

Carroll's back in training on Thursday.  They should cover him in double bubble wrap and make him wear a dangerous Brian hat as well!

Gawd 'elp us ......... Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 780148547
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 04 Dec 2013, 7:08 am

We "rolled over" against one of the worst sides in Premiership history - and lost. Just like the Norwich game, we thought we only had to turn up to win

The team is disjointed and unbalanced to accommodate certain players. It has to change before it is too late
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Wed 04 Dec 2013, 8:50 am

Jiggs wrote:That was a game we could have played all night and not scored.
    yet we did score.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 04 Dec 2013, 8:59 am

well that was a shit day over all
    got home from work to find out i lost my house key and had to get my spare off the old dear
    met up with the lads and headed to Palarse, lost my hat in the pub
    then watched 14 west ham players and a manager that just did not give a shit Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 

then to top it all got home around quarter to 1 this morning and fell arse over tit down the stairs and now in a lot of pain as i landed on my shoulder
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:13 am

I read this on F.B.  thought it was beautifully written and thought I'd share it.

"It's really sad. The West Ham brand is diminishing game by game. Sure, we've been brought up to have low expectations about winning trophies or finishing high in the league. Sure, we've been brought up to expect to be in a relegation battle every now and again. Sure, if we're honest with ourselves, we probably expect to lose more than we win. But we always expect that West Ham will try and play attacking attractive football. And that just hardly ever happens any more. Time moves on, things change, but we can't call this shambles progress. This is a breach of our values. It's a shattering of our DNA. It's obliterating our history, our brand and the imagery we all associate with West Ham. It begins with the owners and translates to the manager. It's not really Sam's fault. The owners knew what they were getting when they hired him. He's just trying to do his job the only real way he knows how. He's trying to do what's worked for him elsewhere. But, it's not the brand that West Ham followers want to see. It's not the brand that entices our expectations and our dreams. It's not the brand that entertains. And, right now, it's not even the brand to pick up enough points. The owners need to reengage with the DNA of the club and sponsor a change back to the way we expect our team to play. If they pop onto yoiutube and watch a few videos of McAvennie, Cottee, Devonshire, Brooking & Ward, then they'll see the true West Ham we all want to support. Come on Board, bring back the genuine West Ham before our dreams fade and die"

Last edited by Hungry Hammer 66 on Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:29 am

I really do believe that Roberto Di Matteo would do a brilliant job for us if he was given the chance to manage us ! 1) For starters he would bring back the style of Football we all like and want to see at West Ham that while BFS is in charge we are NOT going to see 2) We would more then likely see more youth used 3)We wont have to put up with the hope for the best long ball style that we see under Fat Sam

But we all know that G&S will stick with Sam for the foreseeable future which means more shit performances like last night Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 10:21 am

Mate, Im hearin ya and the damage was done when Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber appointed Grant followed by Allardyce and with those decisions have resigned us to years of woeful  outdated football and embarrasing performances and results and the club , badge and us the true owners simply deserve a better West Ham
    Irons In The Soul
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 12 Dec 2013, 1:07 pm

Campo wrote:well that was a shit day over all
    got home from work to find out i lost my house key and had to get my spare off the old dear
    met up with the lads and headed to Palarse, lost my hat in the pub
    then watched 14 west ham players and a manager that just did not give a shit Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 

then to top it all got home around quarter to 1 this morning and fell arse over tit down the stairs and now in a lot of pain as i landed on my shoulder

even more reason to forget this game now, said arse over tit episode, after being in pain since, went to A&E, have a fractured arm socket
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 12 Dec 2013, 5:01 pm

Bloody hell dude sorry to hear that , you have been in the wars , right on top of Xmas as well , how are they gonna sort that one out ?
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 12 Dec 2013, 5:39 pm

Can't do jack mate, the fracture is in the armpit area  cheesey grin 
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 12 Dec 2013, 5:58 pm

So what arm was it ?
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 13 Dec 2013, 8:04 am

my drinking arm  Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 3777063607 
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 13 Dec 2013, 10:10 am

Ooooooooooooo, sounds painful.  I'm sure you'll manage with the other arm.  Hope it heals quickly  Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 86123369
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 13 Dec 2013, 1:50 pm

Cheers Jiggles
    work peeps and the Mrs had been moaning at me to get it checked
    I just went with the usual male "it will be alright once the swelling goes down" attitude
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 13 Dec 2013, 3:38 pm

Campo wrote:my drinking arm  Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 3777063607 

I think your,ll learn pretty fast how to use the other hand tramp 
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 13 Dec 2013, 8:16 pm

Campo wrote:Cheers Jiggles
    work peeps and the Mrs had been moaning at me to get it checked
    I just went with the usual male "it will be alright once the swelling goes down" attitude

Most definitely not a female attitude   Crystal Palace V West Ham United FC - Page 2 2591071413

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:42 am