West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+11
mottinghammer
manurewa hammer
Kray JR
Dan C
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Campo
Jiggs
Charlie Ham
Hungry Hammer 66
Tony P
Admin
15 posters

Halfway through the season

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Halfway through the season  Empty Halfway through the season

Post  Admin Tue 10 Dec 2013, 5:33 pm

After these matches we will be halfway through the season what do you see us getting out of these games ?

Man Utd ( a )
    Arsenal ( h )
    West Brom (h )
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Halfway through the season  Empty Re: Halfway through the season

Post  Tony P Tue 10 Dec 2013, 7:18 pm

1 point
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Tue 10 Dec 2013, 7:33 pm

After those 3 games I see us getting nothing but
    Frustrated, Humiliated, Embarrassed and closer to relegation
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:55 pm

Tony P wrote:1 point

I agree.
    Put's us in the bottom 3.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 10 Dec 2013, 10:57 pm

Grief, a sore throat and maybe 1 point.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 11 Dec 2013, 8:20 am

add the Blunderland game this weekend and i think 4 points, still not enough
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:37 pm

12 points, 25 goals. Carroll getting a hat trick on his return.
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:59 pm

I think we'll lose all three of those, but beat Sunderland on Saturday - so three points out of 12.

Would I take that if I was offered beating Tottenham in the Cup Quarter-Final in exchange? Yes, I think I would...
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 12 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

due to the amount of injuries i can see sam bombing us out of the cup with a reserve side
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 12 Dec 2013, 12:57 pm

As I see it, Based on  current form, Injuries etc  and the dinosaur Allardyce who through his transfer policy, and outdated management style has delivered us to our current situation, the only game in the next 4 we can possibly win is against Sunderland and to be honest I don't see that happening and I expect  a draw or loss as all the damage has allready been done by the owners and manager and even when Allardyce is sacked, We will still be relegated as what manager on gods earth can improve the shower of shit assembled by the clowns in charge .

Ps this is what Fat Sam said when he took over

""Whats the West Ham way, losing and yoyo ing up and down leagues, Im asking fans to judge me on results, if I fail then criticise until then support the team, I dont care what fans say bout me just look at my record""

What are the Fat Sam loving denislists gonna say about that !
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Thu 12 Dec 2013, 11:49 pm

I'd say his results include: our first trip to Wembley in 32 years resulting in an immediate return to the Premier League; our highest number of away wins in any season in our history; delivering a 10th placed finish in his first season with us in the Premier League; our first win over Chelsea in 9 years, and when they were European Champions too; and our first win at White Hart Lane in 14 years.

Not bad for two and a half years I'd say. But, wait - we're having a wobble. Quick, we must replace the manager! The last time I checked when I got out of bed, I was a West Ham supporter, not a Tottenham fan. Fickle I am not. I am grateful for what Allardyce has done for our club and the results he has overseen. I will not be changing my mind based on a few dodgy results. Loyalty works both ways - if we were to have one bad season and our best player was to leave, we would say he was jumping ship and boo and criticise him til the cows came home. It works the other way too - it's time for us to show our 'loyalty' in times of trouble even more than it is when things are going well.

ALLARDYCE'S CLARET AND BLUE ARMY!
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Fri 13 Dec 2013, 4:07 pm

Can't really pull up on a quote including the phrase "yo-yo". We have always been a yo yo club, always will be but at present under Allardyce-we are not.

I was saying what Sam said for years before he took over; realism is just that-we are sporadic and unpredictable.

I think HH66 has a lot of unbridled sexual frustration for Allardyce.

This is the West Ham way-
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Fri 13 Dec 2013, 4:45 pm

Dan C wrote:I'd say his results include: our first trip to Wembley in 32 years resulting in an immediate return to the Premier League; our highest number of away wins in any season in our history; delivering a 10th placed finish in his first season with us in the Premier League; our first win over Chelsea in 9 years, and when they were European Champions too; and our first win at White Hart Lane in 14 years.

Not bad for two and a half years I'd say. But, wait - we're having a wobble. Quick, we must replace the manager! The last time I checked when I got out of bed, I was a West Ham supporter, not a Tottenham fan. Fickle I am not. I am grateful for what Allardyce has done for our club and the results he has overseen. I will not be changing my mind based on a few dodgy results. Loyalty works both ways - if we were to have one bad season and our best player was to leave, we would say he was jumping ship and boo and criticise him til the cows came home. It works the other way too - it's time for us to show our 'loyalty' in times of trouble even more than it is when things are going well.

ALLARDYCE AND HIS SYCOPHANT'S ARMY ! 
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Fri 13 Dec 2013, 6:50 pm

If a 'supporter' is a 'sycophant' to you, then so be it.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 13 Dec 2013, 9:46 pm

Dan C wrote:I'd say his results include: our first trip to Wembley in 32 years resulting in an immediate return to the Premier League; our highest number of away wins in any season in our history; delivering a 10th placed finish in his first season with us in the Premier League; our first win over Chelsea in 9 years, and when they were European Champions too; and our first win at White Hart Lane in 14 years.

yeah that 
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 2:47 am

Admin wrote:After these matches we will be halfway through the season what do you see us getting out of these games ?

Man Utd ( a )
    Arsenal ( h )
    West Brom (h )
    Man Utd 1 point ( they are not what they were)
    Arsenal 1 point ( they have other stuff to worry about)
    West Brom 3 points ( we should roll them at home)
    Thats 5 points along with the 3 from the Blunderland game.
    Thats 8 by my math, should make us ok.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:17 am

stupid 
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:36 am

Tony P wrote:

stupid 
     stupid x 2 Halfway through the season  3717672098 
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:52 pm

Dan C wrote:I think we'll lose all three of those, but beat Sunderland on Saturday - so three points out of 12.

Would I take that if I was offered beating Tottenham in the Cup Quarter-Final in exchange? Yes, I think I would...

In someone thinking of a great night out over the future of his team there per chance?  Halfway through the season  3717672098 
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:57 pm

Writing after the blunderland 'result' but yeah, I'd say a point or maybe 2.

I fully expect us to hit bottom spot before Carroll returns. My hope I'm clinging to is Carroll is enough of a catalyst to spring us up to about 15th come May.

Whatever happens, I have nothing but gratitude to the Dave's. They have saved us. I'm still behind Sam, I will review this come May depending on the division we are in.

COYIs
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 15 Dec 2013, 8:06 am

We'll the facts could be us in the bottom 3 half way through the season. Not looking good with the team getting worse.
    A lot will depend on players coming back from sick and who we bring in this transfer window..

It's going to be a struggle and let's face it we all been here before.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 15 Dec 2013, 12:56 pm

I'm always always WHTID and I understand we all have our  oppinions but having our identity and vision for our future represented by the love triangle that is our manager, the conceited, arrogant, self important ex Millwall scum Allardyce, his love child and our club captain Kevin no good northern numpty Nolan and the great white hope Andy Carroll who in his first season on loan for us  scored the grand sum of seven goals, was all ready injured and ruled out of the start of his second season when he became the clubs record signing and who the whole team was set up to play around, is not the hit and hope Allardyce identity, vision or direction I want for our club and I can only see this ending in more humiliation ( which it all ready kinda is ) for us the true owners and emotional stake holders in our beloved WHUFC

Irons In The Soul
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Halfway through the season  Empty The difference between this time last season ...... and this

Post  Jiggs Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:56 pm

Last season Andy Carroll was injured on his debut.  Played October and November. Scored once.  This season injured - Difference one goal.

Reid was fit all last season, up until this time 6 clean sheets. Missing since beginning November 2013. Until then 7 clean sheets. Difference - 1 less goal against.

Morrison plays. Difference - 3 extra goals.

Jarvis (1), Diame (2), Tomkins (1), O'Brien (1) Nolan (5), Noble (3) and even Maiga (2), Total (15) goals scored. Difference - 2 goals between them.

HOME     AWAY      
     PosPWDLFAWDLFAGDPts

2013171622481013459-614
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 15 Dec 2013, 7:26 pm

I kept telling meself it was going to be a crap season. I fully expected to be scrapping against relegation by the New Year. I didn't expect much from the squad that we've got even before we got screwed by injuries. Knew it was just going to be misery and struggle.....

BUT IT STILL HURTS!! Telling
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 16 Dec 2013, 8:15 am

on the plus side we have the same goal difference as the spuds  cheesey grin 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:30 pm