West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Blakey
Tony P
alfiehammer
Stooby Doo 2002
Kray JR
Charlie Ham
RichB
Campo
Hungry Hammer 66
Admin
14 posters

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs Empty LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:33 pm

I have been trying for two hours to get this thread up with a proper header but for some unknown reason all my tools have vanished for posting pictures etc So this will have to do for tonight
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs Empty Re: LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm

We are 16-1 to win tonight,
    Just want to see some good old fashioned passion, commitment, drive and energy but still think we'll loose by 3 or more !
    WHTID
    COYI !!!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs Empty Re: LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Post  Campo Wed 08 Jan 2014, 7:06 pm

TEAMS: #WHUFC Adrian, McCartney, Maiga, Taylor, Noble (c), O'Brien, Demel, Diame, Downing, J.Cole, Johnson

Subs: Jussi: Rat: Collison: ravel: Carlton: Diarra: Jarvis

not sure i want to put the city side up
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 7:27 pm

Don't, I've just seen it !!!
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:13 pm

Johnson looking like a great addition to the team !!!
    So glad we fielded a make shift team against Forest and were humiliated 5-0 so we could put this crack unit with our great new signing Johnson out against city in this semi final.
    More humiliation and embarrassment on national TV and every minute the club is run the way it is, more of our identity being destroyed
    Shambles !!
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:36 pm

I don't think I've seen suck a lack of desire and lack-lustre performance from a West Ham team since the 2003 relegation season. In fact this must be the poorest lot I think I can remember and that's back to Budgie Byrne's days!  Sad 
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm

RichB wrote:I don't think I've seen suck a lack of desire and lack-lustre performance from a West Ham team since the 2003 relegation season. In fact this must be the poorest lot I think I can remember and that's back to Budgie Byrne's days!  Sad 

It's a feckin disgrace mate and has been for some time,
    You know how I feel about things !!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:42 pm

Oh dear.

This should not come as a surprise to us.

6 nil, 7 nil anyone.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:47 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:Oh dear. This should not come as a surprise to us. 6 nil, 7 nil anyone.
    It's not a surprise Charlie but it's the lack of fight that bothers me. Relegation looks inevitable doesn't it. Sad
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 08 Jan 2014, 8:52 pm

4 nil now.

Is there something else on TV tonight?
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:03 pm

I'm pretty much out of things to say about the embarrassing, gutless shower of shit that is our current West Ham under Dave Dumb and Dave Dumber and Fat Sham and until I can believe in my club again I feel I can't post any thing else as where we are at is plain for all to see and doesn't need me continually stating the obvious which I have done consistently for over two years
    WHTID
    Irons In The Soul
    Jay x
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:06 pm

5 nil now.
    I've had enough.
    Going to watch something else.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:25 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:5 nil now.
    I've had enough.
    Going to watch something else.

you could watch Star Gazing Live, but we have a team already doing that
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:54 pm

City played the same ball over and over again, did our players learn ? Did they fupp.

No leaders and not a football brain between them.

Embarrassing.
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:16 pm

fupp football for the next few weeks....It's the playoffs in the NFL, my team are in it and they are getting my support and attention until February.....Right now I'm very disappointed in the effort that the players feel they need to put in!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:43 pm

Was anyone expecting anything much different to this result and even performance.

I want to see if the team bounces back firing against Cardiff looking hurt and angry or if they whimper out and play like mice again. Then I ll make my mind up on Sam.

IMHO
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:45 pm

Kray JR wrote:City played the same ball over and over again, did our players learn ? Did they fupp.

No leaders and not a football brain between them.

Embarrassing.
    The slowest, weakest central midfield pairing in Noble and Taylor that you will ever see - playing against one of the strongest most mobile midfields around

Great team selection Sam
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:49 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:I'm pretty much out of things to say about the embarrassing, gutless shower of shit that is our current West Ham under Dave Dumb and Dave Dumber and Fat Sham and until I can believe in my club again I feel I can't post any thing else as where we are at is plain for all to see and doesn't need me continually stating the obvious which I have done consistently for over two years
    WHTID
    Irons In The Soul
    Jay x

I can understand and accept most your post, but why the hatred of the Dave's? They have invested personal money into coming us as a functional club. They aren't THAT, they could easily walk away and put there money into something else. They've made some bad decisions at times, the whole grant Martin o Neil episode was shoddy and people will argue about wether the OS was a good move or not till the end of time. But at least they have sacrificed and tried. Can't say that about my other 2bob owner we had. I'd build a fecking statue of those two if it was up to me. IMHO

Last edited by alfiehammer on Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Thu 09 Jan 2014, 5:03 am

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:I'm pretty much out of things to say about the embarrassing, gutless shower of shit that is our current West Ham under Dave Dumb and Dave Dumber and Fat Sham and until I can believe in my club again I feel I can't post any thing else as where we are at is plain for all to see and doesn't need me continually stating the obvious which I have done consistently for over two years
    WHTID
    Irons In The Soul
    Jay x

See ya

Can't say I'll miss ya
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Thu 09 Jan 2014, 12:06 pm

The 2 Daves have saved this club in the last 3 years so I wont agree with getting rid of them. As for BFS something has gone wrong big style as this is not what you expect from one of his sides, no fight, no passion no drive and senior players not taking responsibility. We had Internationals all over the pitch last night, not at the same level as City but then few sides in the world have the money to put together a side like that, but with internationals like Downing, Cole x 2, O'Brien, McCartney, Mr magoo and Diame I expect at least some attempt to compete. That's what really hurts is the apparent 'couldn't give a toss cos we're going to get stuffed any way' attitude that came across on the TV yesterday. It would appear to me something has gone very wrong in the dressing room that we are not party to.

This year if people want to protest then vote for the away support in the hammer of the year ward as they deserve it more than any of the players.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 09 Jan 2014, 10:16 pm

Agree with Mott

Don't think I ever saw Bolton play that poorly or lacking...

Wednesday was the perfect opportunity to lose a game but still be in with a fighting chance... go down 0-1 or maybe 0-2 or with a bit of hope 1-2 or 1-3...
    Then you know in the back of your mind you're bringing them back to our place in a few weeks when we'll (hopefully0 have a stronger team to put on the park and maybe get an unlikely victory at 2-0 and go through.

Shipping 6 was just a huge fupp off to everyone and I can't think I even blame the manager unless he's done something so heinous behind the scenes that the team are doing it to spite him... but even then that negates all and any sense or personal or professional pride from the players or any care or concern for the marvelous traveling fans...
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 09 Jan 2014, 11:04 pm

westhamonkey wrote:

Agree with Mott

Don't think I ever saw Bolton play that poorly or lacking...

Wednesday was the perfect opportunity to lose a game but still be in with a fighting chance... go down 0-1 or maybe 0-2 or with a bit of hope 1-2 or 1-3...
    Then you know in the back of your mind you're bringing them back to our place in a few weeks when we'll (hopefully0 have a stronger team to put on the park and maybe get an unlikely victory at 2-0 and go through.

Shipping 6 was just a huge fupp off to everyone and I can't think I even blame the manager unless he's done something so heinous behind the scenes that the team are doing it to spite him... but even then that negates all and any sense or personal or professional pride from the players or any care or concern for the marvelous traveling fans...

Well said. I'd have fined all the players a weeks wages and use the money to refund the fans. I'd actually make in contractual, if 4 goals or more are conceded, your wages are docked and used to reimburse the away fans. Excess to the bobby Moore cancer fund
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Fri 10 Jan 2014, 12:27 am

Copied from a fan on another site, thought it spot on and worth sharing

I know I'm old school but, to me, it's not the losing (I'm well used to that!), it's the manner of losing. Whatever they say there was no serious effort to get a result in either of the last two games. I honestly believe the players were told not to get injured at City at any cost. They duly obliged with hardly a tackle to be seen. This is because the premiership is now god - the owners couldn't care less if the supporters want to feel there's a chance of winning a cup, anything  (because we'll never win the prem so who cares if we're in it or not) - a cup will be fine. They only want to protect membership of the premiership and their money. We've always been a yoyo team but it didn't matter when Greenwood, Lyall and Bonds took us up and down but what a brilliant ride it aways was - great football and loads of passion. THATS WHAT FILLED FOOTBALL GROUNDS! Now its telly money and empty grounds. They're taking away everything that made our club great and loved by even supporters of other clubs. So angry.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:36 am

you are funny HH - are you sure you're not Nooly in disguise?

I things are gloomy... but you do go a bit OTT

I'll certainly miss your doom and gloom when we start winning again
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Fri 10 Jan 2014, 10:29 pm

westhamonkey wrote:

you are funny HH - are you sure you're not Nooly in disguise?

I things are gloomy... but you do go a bit OTT

I'll certainly miss your doom and gloom when we start winning again

Surely even HH isn't THAT bad... LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs 2591071413 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:48 pm