West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Blakey
Tony P
alfiehammer
Stooby Doo 2002
Kray JR
Charlie Ham
RichB
Campo
Hungry Hammer 66
Admin
14 posters

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs - Page 2 Empty Re: LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Post  Jiggs Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:16 pm

Whilst many of you will have one eye or one ear open on this match of little consequence, I'm sure you'll agree that it doesn't deserve it's own thread.  So, I've added it to this one, just in case there is  LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs - Page 2 1626210847  or more likely any of you should feel the need to  LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs - Page 2 2723394577
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs - Page 2 Empty Re: LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs

Post  Campo Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:17 pm

I have to do some firewall updates at work, it needs to be done after 8PM , I did hope that it was going to be done tonight, but alas I have to watch that crap tonight
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:46 pm

As far as I’m concerned this match is not going ahead.

I refute any result tonight on the grounds that it is extremely unfair to pit a team of little footballing skills against a team as knowledgeable as the City team is. The closest resemblance I can think of is an under 8 D division team playing a top under 8 A division team and the A division team winning by a large margin even when they are messing about.

Of course if we win 7 nil then please disregard anything I have written above.  LEAGUE CUP....West Ham United FC v Manchester City 1st and 2nd legs - Page 2 780148547 
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

you can get 200/1 for us to qualify
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:45 pm

Come on you irons!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 21 Jan 2014, 8:34 pm

any chance Stu Pearce can nip downstairs and put some boots on
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 21 Jan 2014, 8:36 pm

Watching it on iPad. Could have been down the gym. That's as much commitment as west ham get from me. Those brave souls there tonight deserve a bleeding medal
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 21 Jan 2014, 9:09 pm

Plan b
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:04 pm

Over two legs,
    lucky it was only 9 and not 15
    the blue mancs are now one of the best in europe
    and we are at the moment mid table championship standard with no captain on the field and a manger now lost
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:45 pm

Just how awful has Razvan Rat been in the last two games? Truly awful. Tonight - No marking for the opening goal. Rolling around on the floor for the second

His distribution, work rate and positioning on Saturday were dreadful too. A result of the general malaise at the club or have we got a "pup" ??
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:19 am

Led out by Fat Shams useless bum boy Nolan (who spent most of the game sniggering with the city players) for another abject and inept performance more humiliation, betrayal and disgrace which is embarrassing for us as fans and sees us continue to be a laughing stock to our rivals and our identity and DNA continues to be frittered away.

Same old excuses spouted out by the hippo headed Cnut of a manager whose side conceded 3 and couldn't score against a Man city side who were only ever in first gear and combined with championship Forest has seen us loose two cup ties 14-0 !!!!

As for the league (and correct me if I'm wrong) Fat Sham has never won two prem games in a row while in charge of us so how the feck Is he gonna keep us up and still nothing is being done by the spineless shylock owners to rectify the shambles of team and club they, their witch Brady (WTF does she actually do) and Allardyce have created !!!

(Oh and ps, not forgetting Terry Brown who is a lifetime non acting director)
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:17 pm

Due to a multi-car pile-up on the A2 at Dartford Heath, my dad and I missed the entire first half yesterday. Listening to the game on Talksport, we were 2-0 down (8-0 on aggregate) before we'd even reached the Blackwall Tunnel. Most sane people would have turned round and headed for home but we got there, parked up, walked 10 minutes to the ground and were in the ground seconds into the second half. This determination to get to the ground was either down to loyal commitment or blind stupidity (certainly not hope or faith - there was no point in that). The place was empty and soulless. My whole block was pretty much person-free so we sat with my cousin and his 7-year-old son, seeing as they had a row to themselves a bit further along in the West Lower.

Not much to say about the game as it was a non-event. Ravel should have had a penalty. On to Chelsea.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 12:00 am

Dan C wrote:Due to a multi-car pile-up on the A2 at Dartford Heath, my dad and I missed the entire first half yesterday. Listening to the game on Talksport, we were 2-0 down (8-0 on aggregate) before we'd even reached the Blackwall Tunnel. Most sane people would have turned round and headed for home but we got there, parked up, walked 10 minutes to the ground and were in the ground seconds into the second half. This determination to get to the ground was either down to loyal commitment or blind stupidity (certainly not hope or faith - there was no point in that). The place was empty and soulless. My whole block was pretty much person-free so we sat with my cousin and his 7-year-old son, seeing as they had a row to themselves a bit further along in the West Lower.

Not much to say about the game as it was a non-event. Ravel should have had a penalty. On to Chelsea.

Blind stupidity, like all your retort's to me defending the incompetent decision makers running our club who threw two cup games buy a total of 14-0, mugging off fans ( even you but you seem to like it) and see us in the bottom three, heading for relegation and a laughing stock to our rivals and hey, let's not forget Fat Shams first press conference,

""Whats the West Ham way, losing and yoyo ing up and down leagues, Im asking fans to judge me on results, if I fail then criticise until then support the team, I dont care what fans say bout me just look at my record""

You deserve each other

Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:25 pm

HH - I don't refer to your comments as stupid so I'd prefer it if you didn't label my retorts as such. I respect your opinion, whether I agree with it or not, and it'd be appreciated if you could do the same.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 23 Jan 2014, 9:27 pm

Dan C wrote:HH - I don't refer to your comments as stupid so I'd prefer it if you didn't label my retorts as such. I respect your opinion, whether I agree with it or not, and it'd be appreciated if you could do the same.

Well put.

HH Dan is nothing if not polite and respectful of opinions. Also bat shit crazy in his support of west ham through the (infrequent) good or (frequent) bad.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Fri 24 Jan 2014, 3:07 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Dan C wrote:HH - I don't refer to your comments as stupid so I'd prefer it if you didn't label my retorts as such. I respect your opinion, whether I agree with it or not, and it'd be appreciated if you could do the same.
    Well put. HH Dan is nothing if not polite and respectful of opinions. Also bat shit crazy in his support of west ham through the (infrequent) good or (frequent) bad.
    I think we are all a bit crazy to support the Hammers in the way we do. And I agree, HH there is no point taking your frustration out on people on this board. Write to the directors, care of Upton Park, at least that way you will be venting your spleen at the subject of your annoyance.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 24 Jan 2014, 3:35 pm

Personal insults wont be tolerated . Nuff said .
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sat 25 Jan 2014, 6:12 pm

I simply used a phrase from Dans post that he used about himself, and used it to describe all his Allardyce loving posts in retort to my anti Allardyce posts,
    I've been told on here a number of times that I'm talking absolute bollox etc, I don't take it personally or complain.
    WHTID

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:29 am