West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+8
Hungry Hammer 66
Chas Hammer
RichB
alfiehammer
SemiOldIron
Charlie Ham
westhamonkey
Admin
12 posters

West Ham United FC V Liverpool

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Liverpool

Post  alfiehammer Sun 06 Apr 2014, 5:49 pm

seems like the ref awarded us a weak goal then made amends by giving one back to Liverpool.

seemed we had a good first half but faded second half. probably a lack of anything to really PLAY FOR VS A TEAM WITH A REALISTIC chance of being champions for the first time in sodding ages
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Liverpool

Post  Campo Sun 06 Apr 2014, 5:57 pm

ANTHONY TAYLOR is a bottle job and made up for his earlier error
    much better performance all round by our boys
     clap 
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 06 Apr 2014, 5:57 pm

alfiehammer wrote:seems like the ref awarded us a weak goal then made amends by giving one back to Liverpool.

seemed we had a good first half but faded second half. probably a lack of anything to really PLAY FOR VS A TEAM WITH A REALISTIC chance of being champions for the first time in sodding ages
    Agreed
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 5:58 pm

Decent performance, wasn't the Turkey shoot most predicted, we defended well but still lack any real game changers and need other options other than route one next season
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 06 Apr 2014, 6:10 pm

Chas Hammer wrote:
    Campo wrote:
    Chas Hammer wrote:On the edge of my seat here, home alone and no one to top my glass of Claret up for me ,,,, not that they would.  West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 1290824782 

I cooked a Tuscan Ragu yesterday so about to claret myself too with the left over vino

Half time fair - Pork bangers cooked last night and warmed up in the gravy, all over a pile of Cadburys smash.  The life of the single man  West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 3953004961 

a protein shake  West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 1290824782 
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 06 Apr 2014, 7:11 pm

Bloody Gerrard  West Ham United FC V Liverpool - Page 2 200143081 

2-1 to the referee. Bloody useless he was.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:52 pm

I was looking forward to this one, but the inept referee and his equally inept linesmen ruined the game.  
    Our defence was so solid, it had Suarez diving or screeching like a girl, for handball, foul, whatever he could think of.

I was hoping to see the new Liverpool and how they had reached the top of the league, but I was disappointed. 
    Should they find themselves struggling to get any of the five wins they need to become champions because the rat faced one is failing to score in open play, I'm pretty sure that his tantrum mode will again pay dividends.

They stole a point from us, some things never change ........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:33 am