West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Stevenage Dave
mottinghammer
Suzanne Claret
Dan C
alfiehammer
Tony P
Jiggs
Admin
Charlie Ham
RichB
14 posters

Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager

RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager Empty Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager

Post  RichB Thu 24 Apr 2014, 3:55 pm

Chaps & Chapesses,

I don't know if you've seen it, or indeed are even interested, but there is a survey being held across all the West Ham forums concerning BFS's future as manager here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess someone could also add the Cockney Boys Forum to the list of sites if someone responds Smile
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager Empty Re: Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager

Post  Charlie Ham Thu 24 Apr 2014, 5:44 pm

Done.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager Empty Re: Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager

Post  Admin Thu 24 Apr 2014, 6:08 pm

Done and mentioned in my comments " No Cockney Boys Forum ? " . See what happens
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:21 pm

Done
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:53 pm

Done. He is deluded BTW. Quote from him on why our season has been so poor

“We haven’t failed by performance,” he insisted. “We have failed by individual errors and of course certain errors by the officials have cost us too.”

Survey on the Future of BFS as Manager 200143081
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:22 pm

I've just been reading that dross  Rolling Eyes
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 24 Apr 2014, 10:56 pm

I found myself clicking retain him only because, at this point, he has done what was needed. Wasn't they way I intended to vote when I clicked on the link. And I'm not a particularly happy hammer wither at this point...
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Thu 24 Apr 2014, 11:01 pm

I have voted and, as a regular poster on West Ham Till I Die, here is a comment I left on that site:

"As a season-ticket holder, and a supporter who has also only missed two away games this season, I've voted to retain Sam's services. I was one of two or three voices on here in December and January who stood up for him and said he'd keep us up. That faith looks set to be repaid.

I did say, however, that the situation should be revisited at the end of the season. I have been less than impressed with performances in March and April when it is taken into account that we have had a fully fit squad to choose from. The key for me will be what happens with Ravel Morrison in the summer. Keep him, and play him in an advanced role, and I think that will provide the creative spark and attacking nous that has been sorely lacking in our play. If Sam decides to oust Ravel then, in my eyes, we'll be losing one of the brightest young English talents this country has seen for 20-odd years - that scenario would see me lose my faith in the manager, with Slaven Bilic my preference to replace him.

As it stands at this moment in time, we're a Premier League club and Ravel Morrison is a West Ham player - therefore Sam retains my support, at this stage."
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 25 Apr 2014, 1:37 pm

Iain Dale's poll.

Iain has openly stated that the poll is good because Survey Monkey only allows for one vote per fan and is therefore likely to be the least tampered and most reflective of the fanbase.

So, just to test... 

7 PC's in this office, I could vote from them all.

Also from my iPhone, the department iPad, Samsung tablet and both lap tops.

You can also vote from the same PC but using different browsers.

Just sayin'
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 25 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

Lifted from a post made on a other chat forum...

I reckon I could vote 29 times, just off the top of my head:

1. Work PC Explorer
    2. Work PC Chrome
    3. Work PC Safari
    4. Work PC Firefox
    5. Work PC Opera
    6. Home Laptop Explorer
    7. Home Laptop Chrome
    8. Home Laptop Safari
    9. Home Laptop Firefox
    10. Home Laptop Opera
    11. My Wife's Laptop Explorer
    12. My Wife's Laptop Chrome
    13. My Wife's Laptop Safari
    14. My Wife's Laptop Firefox
    15. My Wife's Laptop Opera
    16. My Wife's Work Laptop Explorer
    17. My Wife's Work Laptop Chrome
    18. My Wife's Work Laptop Safari
    19. My Wife's Work Laptop Firefox
    20. My Wife's Work Laptop Opera
    21. My Phone Chrome
    22. My Phone Safari
    23. My Phone Twitter Link
    24. Wife's Phone Chrome
    25. Wife's Phone Safari
    26. Wife's Phone Twitter Link
    27. Tablet Chrome
    28. Tablet Safari
    29. Tablet Twitter Link
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Fri 25 Apr 2014, 4:41 pm

Done
    Stevenage Dave
    Stevenage Dave
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stevenage Dave Mon 28 Apr 2014, 1:16 pm

Done:

"Allardyce started the season with no fit top-flight strikers and just three central defenders, but was surprised when he later struggled to put a team out.  It's no surprise that he can't attract players to the club, because he not only has a reputation for playing negative football, he positively revels in it.  Why would an ambitious striker join us just to sit on the bench watching us hoof the ball up to Carroll or Cole?   Allardyce has totally failed to get the best from Ravel Morrison and if we let him go, he's sure to come back to haunt us.
    I'm also concerned that Allardyce pats himself on the back after our rare victories, but blames everyone but himself for defeats; it was similar behaviour that lost Glen Roeder the dressing room.  We never put teams to the sword because if we ever take the lead, we park the bus, not very effectively, either. 
    We are a club on the slide; that is obvious to anyone.  We're on an awful run of form despite being largely injury-free, our style of play is a joke and Allardyce won't put bums on seats in the new stadium.  We need a manager who will attract new players and play football worthy of the shirt; Allardyce has had his day and should now go the way of all the other dinosaurs...."
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 30 Apr 2014, 9:50 am

Wouldn't yu get into a whole heap of trouble for that Su?!!!
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Wed 30 Apr 2014, 4:49 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:Lifted from a post made on a other chat forum...

I reckon I could vote 29 times, just off the top of my head:

1. Work PC Explorer
    2. Work PC Chrome
    3. Work PC Safari
    4. Work PC Firefox
    5. Work PC Opera
    6. Home Laptop Explorer
    7. Home Laptop Chrome
    8. Home Laptop Safari
    9. Home Laptop Firefox
    10. Home Laptop Opera
    11. My Wife's Laptop Explorer
    12. My Wife's Laptop Chrome
    13. My Wife's Laptop Safari
    14. My Wife's Laptop Firefox
    15. My Wife's Laptop Opera
    16. My Wife's Work Laptop Explorer
    17. My Wife's Work Laptop Chrome
    18. My Wife's Work Laptop Safari
    19. My Wife's Work Laptop Firefox
    20. My Wife's Work Laptop Opera
    21. My Phone Chrome
    22. My Phone Safari
    23. My Phone Twitter Link
    24. Wife's Phone Chrome
    25. Wife's Phone Safari
    26. Wife's Phone Twitter Link
    27. Tablet Chrome
    28. Tablet Safari
    29. Tablet Twitter Link

wouldn't all that effort be so much better spent on something worthwhile than a poll on the internet?
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Thu 01 May 2014, 5:27 am

of course it would but if you think that there are people out there havent voted in a similar way then i think your in denial
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 01 May 2014, 6:00 pm

A real waste of time would be doing it via all those methods but voting alternative yes/no. Actually, surprised this neaderthal survey hasn't got a "don't know" select.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 01 May 2014, 6:50 pm

Sir Ian wrote:of course it would but if you think that there are people out there havent voted in a similar way then i think your in denial

it's got nothing to do with denial... it just means that if anyone votes in that fashion then the entire purpose of the poll is pointless,

so anyone voting in such a fashion should only do that if they want to destroy the poll, which doesn't seem fair to the person who decided to put it out there.

If I was interested in polls, I'd be more interested in trying to find out what people actually think rather than how many computers and browsers everyone has access to.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 01 May 2014, 10:51 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    Sir Ian wrote:of course it would but if you think that there are people out there havent voted in a similar way then i think your in denial

it's got nothing to do with denial... it just means that if anyone votes in that fashion then the entire purpose of the poll is pointless,

so anyone voting in such a fashion should only do that if they want to destroy the poll, which doesn't seem fair to the person who decided to put it out there.

If I was interested in polls, I'd be more interested in trying to find out what people actually think rather than how many computers and browsers everyone has access to.

Think season ticket renewal will be the best indicator of where the fans are...
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 02 May 2014, 9:18 am

alfiehammer wrote:
    westhamonkey wrote:

Think season ticket renewal will be the best indicator of where the fans are...
     Not really. We are like lemmings. I don't want to renew..............but I will !
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 02 May 2014, 10:51 am

Same here Tony...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:59 pm