West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+9
Kray JR
Arran H
Tony P
Campo
Jiggs
SemiOldIron
mottinghammer
alfiehammer
Admin
13 posters

West Ham United FC V QPR

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

West Ham United FC V QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V QPR

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:08 pm

alfiehammer wrote:This is the "they rise so high, nearly reach the sky bit". But gonna enjoy every second whilst it lasts

Rise??? You've been watching too much Bake Off.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 06 Oct 2014, 10:55 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:
    alfiehammer wrote:This is the "they rise so high, nearly reach the sky bit". But gonna enjoy every second whilst it lasts

Rise??? You've been watching too much Bake Off.

None of us get the next line wrong, though..... Sad

However, this morning I will put such thoughts to the back of my mind and have yet another look at the league table emot
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

Another excellent result ! Song seems to being improving every game he plays as he gets closer to being match fit , It really is looking good at the moment for West ham

Though nothing is ever guaranteed , But looking at our next four fixtures providing we carry on playing the way we are at the moment I think we can win at least 3 maybe even all of the games if I`m being honest !
    Burnley ( Away )
    Man City ( Home )
    Stoke ( Away )
    Villa ( Home )

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 06 Oct 2014, 8:40 pm

Must be me but I thought some of our passing was poor and if we had been playing better team could have struggled.
    Still very glad we won.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Mon 06 Oct 2014, 10:32 pm

Another decent performance all be it against a woeful QPAhahaahahaha who were  shocking and three more points n the bag.

We've all seen false dawns at West Ham before and as we all know to well we are more than capable of hitting the self destruct button when  we seem to be heading n the right direction BUT I have a sneaky feeling if we keep the core of this squad together and fit for a  the foreseeable future that we may just have sustainable good times ahead been Phill Neville sad n MOTD 2 that this was the best squad he had seen at West Ham the last 8 to 10 years !.

The new signings are really starting to jell and are all contributing and will only get better and the team spirit seems to be buoyant an upbeat, can't wait to get Kouyate back and the signing of Song already looks a master stroke and the icing on the cake.

Just imagine how good we could be with a decent manager !!  lol!  ( sorry still can't have him but hats of to SoGo for listening to the fans, reacting and demanding signings with more flair and ball playing skills to play this more attractive and winning brand of football that certainly looks and feels more like our fabled  "West Ham Way" then the dirge of the last two seasons.

More of the same boys.

Irons In The Soul

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:40 pm