West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Hungry Hammer 66
Charlie Ham
westhamonkey
SemiOldIron
Kray JR
RichB
IronDane
Tony P
Campo
Jiggs
14 posters

Everton V West Ham United

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Everton  V  West Ham United - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton V West Ham United

Post  Kray JR Sat 22 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

Didn't expect anything after seeing the team but still fuming after watching it.

Poor defending for both goals.

Nolan just appeared on a football pitch for a whole match and done fupp all, he'll do an interview now saying it was great to get 90 minutes under my belt. rofl smiley rofl smiley rofl smiley
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:00 pm

What did Allardyce expect when he left us with a central midfield pairing of Nolan and Tomkins? It was like a knife through butter from that point on. Kept gettiing caught on the break as there was a great big hole in the middle of our midfield
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:14 pm

Found a working sausage for the second half, almost wished I hadn't, watching Tomkins' amateur dramatics.Indefensible.

Much better set-up after the subs, defence was still ropey considering we had all our CB's on the pitch, but Everton really didn't deserve three points. Could have been worse, I suppose, Ginge could have been red-carded and we could have shipped a couple more goals.
    One thing's sure - if BFS starts Cole,Nolan and Noble again with Zarate and Jarvis on the bench it will be sheer bloody-minded obstinacy. I thought Zarate was supposed to be unfit or crocked or something?
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:26 pm

Very disappointed.

This only goes to show that our manager can't wait to get back to his old ways.

We got what we deserved in playing a useless team from the start.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:34 pm

So fupping embarrassing seeing your centre half, who you want to be a big strong leader, feigning injury after getting a little shove in the chest and then diving to the floor after a soft challenge in the back....soft minge.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 23 Nov 2014, 12:39 am

Kray JR wrote:So fupping embarrassing seeing your centre half, who you want to be a big strong leader, feigning injury after getting a little shove in the chest and then diving to the floor after a soft challenge in the back....soft minge.

stupid

Jarvis was hopeless too
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:07 am

Tony P wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:So fupping embarrassing seeing your centre half, who you want to be a big strong leader, feigning injury after getting a little shove in the chest and then diving to the floor after a soft challenge in the back....soft minge.

stupid

Jarvis was hopeless too

Need to replace the front two next week and Nolan, Noble and Tomkins.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:01 am

I was just thinking, could this have been a part of Big Sam's plan to rest the good players for the two Newcastle and West Brom matches, that he really thinks we can win, whereas vs Everton, our bogey team, it is not worth risking anything for a likely loss? Think Nott Forest last season. That match didnt matter either.

I liked how we played yesterday, actually, attacking football without looking back, but it punished us when they got the ball and we had noone home Smile. With our good players back, we could have gotten a result there and that is major step forward. Maybe we will beat them at home this season!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 23 Nov 2014, 12:02 pm

There is a conspiracy theory doing the rounds that the players coming back from international duty were deliberately "rested" as part of some master plan to avoid burnout

Can't see it myself. In any case it failed miserably
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 23 Nov 2014, 12:27 pm

Back to the bad old days and without the signings that have made all the difference a clear lack of any class in the team that was put out yesterday and the starting of Carroll and Cole ahead of Zarate just another clear example of The Fat Controller's Bloodymindedness.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaay way, hopefully it was just a brief flash back and lets just hope we dont have to field that side too many times this season !!

As for Tomkins incident he was a feckin disgrace to us and the club.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 23 Nov 2014, 3:13 pm

If I was Allardyce id be telling Andy Carroll to fupping batter Tomkins in training in the hope of trying to get him to man up a bit.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 23 Nov 2014, 3:38 pm

Could be worse , Liverpool have spent £120M to get 14 points from 12 games cheesey grin Everton  V  West Ham United - Page 2 3725042725
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:37 pm

Kray JR wrote:If I was Allardyce id be telling Andy Carroll to fupping batter Tomkins in training in the hope of trying to get him to man up a bit.

Can't see Tomkins ever "manning up" TBH. I have been saying it for a few seasons now. He is a pretty boy who simply doesn't like "getting stuck in" like Reid or Collins. Not his fault he got stuck in central midfield yesterday. He was like a fish out of water
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:41 pm

Everton were increasingly creaking under the pressure in that second half. As at Man Utd, Burnley and Stoke we came out for the second period and dominated - it really looked only a matter of time until we scored a second. I was very encouraged that we still managed to exert that much pressure and domination even without Song, Kouyate, Downing, Valencia and Sakho. We are more open to the counter attack now by playing that way and it cost us yesterday. Even so, there was much to be proud of.

I also seemed to be the only one going mad about the first goal being clearly offside so I was personally pleased I was vindicated on that one to avoid embarrassment!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 24 Nov 2014, 6:59 am

Dan C wrote:Everton were increasingly creaking under the pressure in that second half. As at Man Utd, Burnley and Stoke we came out for the second period and dominated - it really looked only a matter of time until we scored a second. I was very encouraged that we still managed to exert that much pressure and domination even without Song, Kouyate, Downing, Valencia and Sakho. We are more open to the counter attack now by playing that way and it cost us yesterday. Even so, there was much to be proud of.

I also seemed to be the only one going mad about the first goal being clearly offside so I was personally pleased I was vindicated on that one to avoid embarrassment!

Even so there is no excuse for Nolan "giving up" on tracking Leon Osman. He was running with him yet stopped and hoped the cross from Eto'o would be stopped instead of getting himself between the ball and Osman
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Mon 24 Nov 2014, 9:59 am

I really hope The 5 that were missing are back for Saturdays game against Newcastle as we missed all of them on Saturday ,

Between January - Feb we are going to be without Song,Kouyate and Sakho for Africans cup of Nations as all three of them are likely to be picked by their countries
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 24 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

well that's disappointing but I never expect much on merseyside. Not sure if Newcastle is such a winnable game these days. I'd actually play Nolan and carroll against Newcastle, if only because former players have a habit of scoring against former clubs (not something that just happens to us). Onwards and upwards
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 24 Nov 2014, 12:39 pm

We never get anything there so I'd written this game off.

The Toffee at work said they were lucky to get all 3 points and would not have had anything to complain about had they only got one.

He agreed that Clatenberg is shit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm