West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+8
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Campo
IronDane
alfiehammer
Tony P
Charlie Ham
westhamonkey
Admin
12 posters

Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Arran H
    Reserves

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:56 pm

Could you PM any links you have please Admin Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:56 pm

Got it on the box over here so just took it for granted you all had it . My excuse is Man Flu
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm

Arran H wrote:Could you PM any links you have please Admin Smile
    Suspect
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:
    Suspect

Arran are you trolling admin Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1518089606Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2591071413

I know tony sent me a link, but did kayoute actually get on his charted home or is he still awol (caravan with boogers?)
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

No sorry
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:16 pm

Arran H wrote:No sorry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

getting rid of personal messages dude rofl
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm

Arran ....... See Claret and Blue forum. Click on streams, links and sausages and then todays game.  Pictures are shit but you should hear comms ok.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:45 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Arran H wrote:No sorry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

getting rid of personal messages dude rofl

Oh right , Not seen this thread so didn't know sorry lol
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:45 pm

Jiggs wrote:

Arran ....... See Claret and Blue forum. Click on streams, links and sausages and then todays game.  Pictures are shit but you should hear comms ok.

Ok thank you
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm

And Sterling gets 10 out of 10 for his double twist with a pike  Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 3725042725
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:07 pm

not an entirely bad first half...

looked a nit dodgy at the back

Collins is or was trying to go off inured - which is/was a worry but he's still on the park, no idea how serious the injury is/was

missing Sakho up front.

Song is playing much better than he has in the last two or three games

would love Kayoute back in the mix... but you can't have everything

Looking a little sloppy at the back but fortunately Liverpool despite the stats saying they're dominating possession, aren't too accurate

2nd half starting with a lot of Pool pressure

and having typed that... Sterling scores...

fuckers!!!!
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm

Carroll's gone down with an ankle injury... been on the floor for several minutes.

He slipped rushing in for a challenge.

He's up on his feet but limping badly and looks to be heading off.

Noble has already come on for Amalfitano

So our run of 7 tricky games is off to a blinder...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:20 pm

Game's gone a bit flat since the goal - as the comms are suggesting... meaning that we really do have a chance to step up and make an attempt at something...

Cole comes on for Carroll

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 780148547
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm

sounds like sterling and countinho having good games based on sky com. At half time id have taken a point and now id chop body parts off for that point. 

the spuds away game is looking tougher and tougher and man u coasting to a win. will be a VERY hard 7 games.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:40 pm

Knew Sturidge would score , dont deserve anything ...... total crap in the second half
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm

I know I will get a lot of stick but I`m happy that Carroll is injured because now touch wood we should see the partnership of Sakho n Valencia which I still believe is our strongest striking partnership and that we look more dangerous when they are upfront together

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:46 pm

Arran H wrote:I know I will get a lot of stick but I`m happy that Carroll is injured because now touch wood we should see the partnership of Sakho n Valencia which I still believe is our strongest striking partnership and that we look more dangerous when they are upfront together

don't think i'd ever bring myself to wish an injury on a hammer or be happy about it...i do take your point though that we looked good with sakho and valencia up front...very dynamic strike force...trouble is sakho not even on the bench and knowing our luck valenica get injured and be left with cole on his own up top (full blown pessimism mode)
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:48 pm

of course... Sturridge scores on his return to football...

we really had the opportunity to get something from this

Liverpool weren't/aren't that good...

We just didn't step up when needed

and now a worrying injury list to add to a congestion of tough fixtures...

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1290824782
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:50 pm

we're gonna be so lightweight at the back...

Reid has now hobbled off for treatment...

all you can hear on the comms are the Hammers fans singing bubbles... another reason why Liverpool deserve to get beaten at home...

We're gonna end the game with ten men as Reid has gone down the tunnel..

So injuries to Tonkins, Collins and Reid... and Carroll - on top of those who didn't even manage to start today...
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:52 pm

Surprise surprise, Nolan got 90 minutes again, Downing ineffective stuck out wide again.

Allardyce constantly playing Downing out of position to accommodate others in the middle of the pitch.

Put that together with James Collins trying to play offside with Joey "Allardyce" O'Brien behind him and Adrian letting a goal in at his near post all in all a pretty fupping ineffective performance.

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:53 pm

hard to find anything to be happy about tonight is there. Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 1803945174
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:58 pm

Kray JR wrote:Surprise surprise, Nolan got 90 minutes again, Downing ineffective stuck out wide again.

Allardyce constantly playing Downing out of position to accommodate others in the middle of the pitch.

Put that together with James Collins trying to play offside with Joey "Allardyce" O'Brien behind him and Adrian letting a goal in at his near post all in all a pretty fupping ineffective performance.

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577 Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577

That saves me typing half of my rant dude !! Going into this season with only 3 senior centre backs - one of which (Collins) is injury prone and another was at the risk of leaving anyway - was short sighted and gives me bad memories of last season. We ended this game with Demel and O'Brien in the back four (3 when Reid went off) and Carlton Cole up front

The second half was inept. No effort or fight whatsoever. It was SO easy for Liverpool. Only Song, Reid and Collins can hold their heads high. The rest of them - manager included - owe the traveling fans a big apology
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:58 pm

Can someone explain to me why Nolan gets a game apart from him being Fat Sams love child , he gave less than fupp all all game apart from trying to tango with Mignolet to fupp up Jo,s goal  Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 31 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm

Admin wrote:Can someone explain to me why Nolan gets a game apart from him being Fat Sams love child , he gave less than fupp all all game apart from trying to tango with Mignolet to fupp up Jo,s goal  Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 2723394577

Because he's a top quality international footballer who reads the game well, dominates the midfield and bangs in more goals than Sakho on speed...

ermmm....

it's really because...

I don't know... I think it comes from a place of fear... BFSA seems to think Nolan is solid, gives us a dominance in midfield that honestly - he just doesn't.

When you see him playing alongside someone like song, who even on his worst days is in a different league to nolan - it just seems so clearly a wrong decision...

I mean... he has a somewhat apparent 'link' with Carroll and they do sometimes play well together... but if Carroll's going to be out injured for any length of time then there really is no justification for having Nolan in the starting 11.

Hopefully Kayoute is now back in the country and not horrendously injured... so with him and Song and Donwing hopefully playing through the middle... we might be back with a fighting chance... but don't hold your breath, this is West Ham...
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 31 Jan 2015, 6:30 pm

Id like to see his stats for the game....how many touches etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:23 pm