West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
alfiehammer
Arran H
westhamonkey
7 posters

West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015 Empty West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 5:19 am

So... seeing as no one seems to care - that probably includes me as well... here goes.

We're playing Aston Village... to be honest... out of all the bottom clubs, this is the bunch I'd least like to play... but we're playing them and.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I mean... football is it's own worst enemy...

We had the player of the year dinner and awards this week... what kind of bullshit is that? Handing out the awards before the season's even finished... so yeah... you probably already know who the player of the year is... let's face it... apart from Adrian and Cresswell, it can't be anyone else who's played since Xmas...
    but goal of the season... highest scorer???

we've given out those awards already... so what does that really say about the ambition and intelligence of the club?

anyway... gonna be a tough game... but I've already set me alarm to be up at 6:55am to sit down and watch it.
    Arran H
    Reserves

West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015 Empty Re: West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015

Post  Arran H Sat 09 May 2015, 7:52 am

Can`t really see us getting anything out of today`s game as Villa are doing really well at the moment as is Benteke , I believe if Sam does start with and I hope he does with Burke again - this I think will be his toughest game yet coming up against one of the inform strikers in the league ! I`ve been really impressed with Burke in the two games he has played so far and maybe he brings good luck to the team as that`s two games and two clean sheets on the trot
    Maybe have our 4th CB we always go on about wanting what with injuries we get in that position - I mean that`s not a bad group of CB`s to have Collins, Tomkins, Reid and Burke

Back to today`s game , I`m going to go 1-1 today Us to score early on and them to score in the last 10mins
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015 Empty Re: West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015

Post  alfiehammer Sat 09 May 2015, 2:57 pm

Benteke is a beats at the moment, lets hope he has an off day. massive test for Burke. 

most important thing to me is we grab a Uefa cup place, only really a few league table spots to play for, although admittedly its about 2.5- 3 million per place gained/lost.

A european adventure would be lovely though, so no yellow or reds today lads...keep it clean, concentrate on keeping the ball instead and then you want have to chase it to win it back. 

The Cameron derby

COYIs
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 09 May 2015, 3:33 pm

For fupp sake West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015 2723394577 Cleverley hasn't scored all season plays us and bang gets his first fupping goal today , The only good things to come out of this is it means it`s a big step closer to that fat West Ham vs. Aston Villa May 9th, 2015 3725042725 fucks off in the summer
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 3:53 pm

so... we're down a place and down a goal already...

Stoke leading by a couple...

more surprisingly... or maybe not surprisingly... Leicester are 2 up against Soton...

the only good news so far today is a bit of schadenfreude...

Everton lost and picked up a couple of yellows which might help us in the fair lay lead

and

Newcastle, thanks to other results, are now only a point above the relegation spots and will be in even more trouble if the Baggies can turn in another goal.

always a good day when the best news in a West Ham game is talking about other games.

We've actually played reasonably decently... lots of space... haven't managed a shot on target and a total cock up in defense to allow the Villans to take the lead... typical West Ham.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 4:10 pm

well, we've managed a shot on goal since the break.

Villa have taken their foot off the gas a little but we don't seem able to break through
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 4:13 pm

we're trying a bit more... Valencia just caught offside...

but a goal from the Baggies or Hull would still make for a better day as our season is already done...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 4:20 pm

I mean... Nene's playing... Amalfitano's playing... Song is in the team...

it's pretty much the players we've all been asking for... but we're still not managing to score, or win...
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 09 May 2015, 4:43 pm

westhamonkey wrote:

it's pretty much the players we've all been asking for... but we're still not managing to score, or win...
     Amalfitano went off for Nene. Song booked for a reckless tackle and was a sub

Another toothless defeat. I cannot wait until this season ends
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 09 May 2015, 4:55 pm

Pretty much same old same old to me , its games like this we should be winning  SAM OUT
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 4:56 pm

Tony P wrote:
    westhamonkey wrote:

Amalfitano went off for Nene. Song booked for a reckless tackle and was a sub

Another toothless defeat. I cannot wait until this season ends

true... and Nolan went off, Noble went off and everyone's favorite Hammer, Carlton Cole came on...

none of it mattered... we never looked like scoring or winning.

the club has already written off this season.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 09 May 2015, 5:49 pm

Two games to go   yawning
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 09 May 2015, 6:16 pm

in two months we'll all be climbing the walls missing football, but right at the moment i'm so football apathetic. My two spud bosses are the same. Cant even be bothered to rip the piss out of them. 

Still in with a shot of European football. The heart wants this (and wins out) but my head says its a disaster waiting to happen.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 09 May 2015, 8:32 pm

I'm already jouncing for some beautiful action packed football that will stir my heart... ain't gonna get it from WHUFC at the moment, that's for damn sure...
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 09 May 2015, 8:51 pm

So next weeks game against Everton becomes an important game not only because we will drop out the top 10 BUT also will confirm near enough which one of us will get the Europa league place via Fair play !

Maybe could see a game where both teams will be very cautious going into tackles ?!?!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 09 May 2015, 10:20 pm

Predictable starting 11. Predictable performance. Predictable inability to pass to each other. Predictable result. Predictable post-match bollox from Allardyce
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 09 May 2015, 11:14 pm

last 10 games , we would be 17th

P W D L
    17 West Ham United 10 2 2 6

Leicester City have doubled our points over the last ten

We are weak , rudderless and pathetic at best

Sam needs to be replaced at the end of this season, we will not progress under his leadership

he has done the task he was set, now its time to go
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sun 10 May 2015, 5:27 am

Be interesting to see what happens to the team as well...

first half of the season, Song was a class above... we were flying...

second half of the season, Song has been anonymous... we've plummeted almost out of sight...

No way will Song get a contract here

Jenkinson will go back to Arsenal

Nolan is past his best - to the point that even BFSA has started subbing him

Noble is on a ridiculously long contract but not that good

Amalfitano and Nene can barely get a game under BFSA, so be interesting to see how or whether they figure under any new regime

Obviously whatever happens our future will begin the hands of sick note Carroll and Carlton 'couldn'tscoreinabrothelwithahandful oftwxenties' Cole - so that don't look too promising either

A potential european campaign with a threadbare and lackluster squad...

Gonna be a difficult - but let's settle for 'interesting' 2015-16
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 10 May 2015, 9:15 am

Also watch Kevin Nolan for the Villa goal. Cleverley is behind him. He originally lets him drift towards the box. Then he jogs behind him but ultimately just leaves him unmarked. This is not the behaviour of a captain or ANY player playing in midfield IMO. He is not the only one I have "caught" doing this either. Noble has been just as guilty this season. Kouyate has to do the running and chasing for the both of them. Shame that BFS is blind to it
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 10 May 2015, 9:45 am

It wont happen I know but for the Everton game next week I would personally try a Midfield that consists of Song sitting in front of the back 4 with Amalfitano on the right and Kouyate on the left and Downing playing just behind the strikers

So it would look something like this :
    GK: Adrian
    RB: Jenkinson
    CB: Collins
    CB: Burke
    LB: Cresswell
    LM: Kouyate
    DM: Song(c)
    AM: Downing
    RM: Amalfitano
    CF: Valencia
    CF: Nene
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 10 May 2015, 10:23 am

Arran H wrote:Can`t really see us getting anything out of today`s game as Villa are doing really well at the moment as is Benteke , I believe if Sam does start with and I hope he does with Burke again - this I think will be his toughest game yet coming up against one of the inform strikers in the league ! I`ve been really impressed with Burke in the two games he has played so far and maybe he brings good luck to the team as that`s two games and two clean sheets on the trot
    Maybe have our 4th CB we always go on about wanting what with injuries we get in that position - I mean that`s not a bad group of CB`s to have Collins, Tomkins, Reid and Burke  

Back to today`s game , I`m going to go 1-1 today Us to score early on and them to score in the last 10mins

Don't forget Reece Oxford and Doneil Henry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:25 pm