West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Money Where Your Mouth Is...

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Money Where Your Mouth Is... Empty Money Where Your Mouth Is...

Post  westhamonkey Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:02 pm

Did anyone else read the interview (I saw it on Facebook via West Ham News) with Sullivan?

Seems we were three hours away from landing Rafa as the new manager but he took the cushy job in Europe instead...

And Bilic has been tasked with a top 8 finish to get a bonus this year and will be sacked without compensation if we're relegated.

As much as I question the decision making at times... it's kinda nice to see an owner taking a bit of a risk now and then and nice to see someone like a Bilic actually put something at stake to get where they want to be...

t's on the back page of the Currant Bun, but I'm not paying to read that garbage, so can't give you a link I'm afraid...
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Money Where Your Mouth Is... Empty Re: Money Where Your Mouth Is...

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:47 pm

Nothing wrong with a target, but all that matters this season is staying up. If we are in the shit by January, Bilic will be out on his ear anyway.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Wed 01 Jul 2015, 12:40 pm

I'm happy with Bilic, rock-star manager... Younger guy and from what I've read so far very keen to succeed with West Ham.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:25 am

SemiOldIron wrote:Nothing wrong with a target, but all that matters this season is staying up. If we are in the shit by January, Bilic will be out on his ear anyway.

I think we'll give him longer then that to be honest but I really don't think we'll be in the shit in January so hopefully a moot point

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm