West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Chewsday Fred

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Chewsday Fred Empty Chewsday Fred

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:03 am

Well it was bloody hot last night, even with the fan on.

Good morning all - it was finguck horrid on the District Line this morning, this is not a third world country and we do have mains water, please use it!!!

Muggy in my office but the boss is on annual leave so I cant see me breaking into a sweat.
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Chewsday Fred Empty Re: Chewsday Fred

Post  Geezer Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:08 am

Morning Suz and all that follow . Another hot one over here today in Scandyland . Went down to the landing last night to have a few beers and a late swim , just too hot to sit at the house , might do a BBQ down there tonight , seems I picked the right two weeks to have off wank . Have a good one cockney peeps
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:14 am

Geezer wrote:Morning Suz and all that follow . Another hot one over here today in Scandyland . Went down to the landing last night to have a few beers and a late swim , just too hot to sit at the house , might do a BBQ down there tonight , seems I picked the right two weeks to have off wank . Have a good one cockney peeps

*Green With Envy*
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:09 am

Loads of rain last night but so humid, grey n overcast in Norfolkshire but still very warm. Wife on sponsored walk today for Royal british legion and has a 'Jamie Oliver' party tonight so I get to do the housework and shopping on me day orf. nope
    What the fupp is a Jamie Oliver party anyway? Just hope the little prcik don't turn up Chewsday Fred 3725042725
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:23 am

mottinghammer wrote:Loads of rain last night but so humid, grey n overcast in Norfolkshire but still very warm. Wife on sponsored walk today for Royal british legion and has a 'Jamie Oliver' party tonight so I get to do the housework and shopping on me day orf. Chewsday Fred 957720
    What the fupp is a Jamie Oliver party anyway? Just hope the little prcik don't turn up Chewsday Fred 3725042725

The naked chef , they all get their kit off dude Chewsday Fred 2176499989
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:37 am

mmm pair of very attractive identical twins coming! Might be worth staying in then cheesey grin tits
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

After a brilliantly sunny day over here (not much use to me as I was working for 10 hours) it is now fupping humid. Could be a storm on the way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:59 pm