West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Arran H
Charlie Ham
alfiehammer
7 posters

Spuds vs mighty hammers

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Spuds vs mighty hammers Empty Spuds vs mighty hammers

Post  alfiehammer Sun 22 Nov 2015, 3:03 pm

The big one today. Slightly prefer this to the home game as slightly less expectation of a win...today it will feel like a very welcome bonus not a burden of expectancy. 

COYIs
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Spuds vs mighty hammers Empty Re: Spuds vs mighty hammers

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 22 Nov 2015, 4:50 pm

Men against boys.
    Half time now.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 22 Nov 2015, 4:53 pm

I have to disagree with you , I think we have been good they have just had two lucky chances , if Kouyate had scored Spurs would not off gone in with the lead at half time ,
    Need to take Carroll off and bring Zarate as Sakho and Carroll not play well together
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:00 pm

Arran H wrote:I have to disagree with you , I think we have been good they have just had two lucky chances , if Kouyate had scored Spurs would not off gone in with the lead at half time ,
    Need to take Carroll off and bring Zarate as Sakho and Carroll not play well together

Kouyate was off side but was not given.
    If it carries on like this than Spurs will will 4-0. I hope not and I would bring on two replacement this half.
    Song for Noble and Zarate for Carroll.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:16 pm

We have not been good. We've not created a one decent chance in front of goal (other than one a mile offisde) and we're at sixes and seven at the back. Probably the worst I've seen of them this season.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:48 pm

We must not start Carroll , I can see just why Rodgers sold him as he does not fit into a team that plays a footballing style ,should start Zarate or Antonio instead
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:55 pm

4-1 defeat.

Back to them drawing board I think.

Got to say Spurs look a top 4 side.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 22 Nov 2015, 6:48 pm

That was awful. Too depressed to say much more. I owe two spuds 150 press ups now.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:55 am

I know its wrong to judge from watching ten minutes of MOTD highlights, but that looked like an awful display in pretty much all departments, including team tactics. And against the fuppin 'Spurts with that asshole Levy sat there smirking it was really painful. I have to pin my hopes on that being our the lowpoint of our season and the highpoint of theirs.
    Thank god I couldn't watch it all....
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:05 pm

24 hours on from that dreadful Nightmare of a result against those fupping Spuds vs mighty hammers 3725042725 and it still just as painful to take in even now , I really hope that Bilic drops Carroll from next week onwards and starts Zarate or Even Antonio as Carroll really is useless - he is a player that is suited to Super-sub role and not a starter in my honest opinion

At least Bilic was honest and said sorry and understood what us the fans will have had to go through today working with Spurs fans etc , and I`m pretty sure with him n Dicks the team will NOT put a performance like that again

West brom next week which I do believe we will bounce back and win
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:45 pm

Zarate has been awful the last two games I've seen him in, Antonio needs a chance IMO.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:12 pm

Zarate does seem to blow hot and cold. The tide really does seem to be turning against Carroll. Hate to say it but really does seem best if he is sold (for the right price). Otherwise, as has been said, super sub. 

Billic should (I'm sure he did) know the importance of the spuds game(s). I think the players probably just let him down. An off day? Two in a row. Time to turn the tide before it becomes a mini rut
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:30 pm

Kray JR wrote:Zarate has been awful the last two games I've seen him in, Antonio needs a chance IMO.
    stupid
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:09 pm

alfiehammer wrote:Zarate does seem to blow hot and cold. The tide really does seem to be turning against Carroll. Hate to say it but really does seem best if he is sold (for the right price). Otherwise, as has been said, super sub. 

Billic should (I'm sure he did) know the importance of the spuds game(s). I think the players probably just let him down. An off day? Two in a row. Time to turn the tide before it becomes a mini rut

Seems quite a few are against Carroll. I don't think he can be blamed if we are sticking him in the starting line up but not playing to his strengths. Agree with you dude needs to be used as a super sub.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:09 am

Kray JR wrote:
    alfiehammer wrote:Zarate does seem to blow hot and cold. The tide really does seem to be turning against Carroll. Hate to say it but really does seem best if he is sold (for the right price). Otherwise, as has been said, super sub. 

Seems quite a few are against Carroll. I don't think he can be blamed if we are sticking him in the starting line up but not playing to his strengths. Agree with you dude needs to be used as a super sub.

Absolutely. The bloke had hauled himself back from injury to find a very different set up and style of play and you can't blame him for that. IMO he could be part of a very useful Plan B when Plan A clearly isn't working, but starting him isn't much use if no-one around him under stands how to make proper use of him. Maybe Bilic, like Rodgers at the Poo, just doesn't want this type of player and is trying to showcase him as match-fit for an offload in January. If so, it's not doing club or player any good at present.
    There are plenty of managers out there who know what to do with Carroll and would jump at the chance of signing him, whether or not he's a regular first team starter.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:00 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:

Absolutely. The bloke had hauled himself back from injury to find a very different set up and style of play and you can't blame him for that. IMO he could be part of a very useful Plan B when Plan A clearly isn't working, but starting him isn't much use if no-one around him under stands how to make proper use of him. Maybe Bilic, like Rodgers at the Poo, just doesn't want this type of player and is trying to showcase him as match-fit for an offload in January. If so, it's not doing club or player any good at present.
    There are plenty of managers out there who know what to do with Carroll and would jump at the chance of signing him, whether or not he's a regular first team starter.  
    Sunderland it is then!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:29 am