West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
IronDane
Stooby Doo 2002
Charlie Ham
mottinghammer
8 posters

Fighting in the stands at Watford game?

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Fighting in the stands at Watford game?  Empty Fighting in the stands at Watford game?

Post  mottinghammer Sun 11 Sep 2016, 8:06 pm

Whats going on ladies n gents who go? Radio today saying that West Ham fans were fighting amongst themselves yesterday? Is this to do with the sitting/standing thing that  tbe club are making a huge issue about or our less than impressive start to the season which has us looking more likely to go down than challenge even for top half finish, let only top four!!!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Fighting in the stands at Watford game?  Empty Re: Fighting in the stands at Watford game?

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 11 Sep 2016, 9:46 pm

The standing is becoming an issue with security picking on certain areas.
    Don't know about fighting due to performance issue but security did go high in the 241 upper tier and I don't think that was for standing.
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Fighting in the stands at Watford game?  Empty Re: Fighting in the stands at Watford game?

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sat 17 Sep 2016, 3:51 pm

We are in 243 upper and saw a Watford fan goading a West Ham fan.....It then all kicked off and a guy was ejected.  As for other areas down in 243 lower (if that's what its called) you had some fans constantly taunting the stewards, not even watching the game.  They had their arms outstretched challenging them at every opportunity to take some action.  They got what they deserved in my opinion! I would have been quite happy to see some security dive in and give them a few licks as well!  Utter morons! The vast majority of people are behaving themselves but it only takes a minority to spoil it for everyone else!  The quicker police get into the stadium the better! Oh and the quicker those I'm standing and there aint nothing you're going to do about it fans get banned the better the atmosphere will be because it's those so called 'die hard' fans that are creating the toxic atmosphere at the minute!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 18 Sep 2016, 8:44 am

Stooby Doo 2002 wrote:We are in 243 upper and saw a Watford fan goading a West Ham fan.....It then all kicked off and a guy was ejected.  As for other areas down in 243 lower (if that's what its called) you had some fans constantly taunting the stewards, not even watching the game.  They had their arms outstretched challenging them at every opportunity to take some action.  They got what they deserved in my opinion! I would have been quite happy to see some security dive in and give them a few licks as well!  Utter morons! The vast majority of people are behaving themselves but it only takes a minority to spoil it for everyone else!  The quicker police get into the stadium the better! Oh and the quicker those I'm standing and there aint nothing you're going to do about it fans get banned the better the atmosphere will be because it's those so called 'die hard' fans that are creating the toxic atmosphere at the minute!

Well said.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 27 Sep 2016, 1:30 pm

Hear, hear.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:31 am

Trouble again last night even though, according to the wireless, there was a large segregated area for the away support. If so how have they still managed to get to each other  ? Only going by reports I've heard but apparently seats were thrown by our fans and also a toilet seat at one point ??????? Who the fupp goes to the bog and thinks I'll take this with me I might need it later ????
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:43 am

Having googled this I can't find anything about the toilet seat incident so it could be bollix
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 27 Oct 2016, 2:10 pm

Kray JR wrote:Trouble again last night even though, according to the wireless, there was a large segregated area for the away support. If so how have they still managed to get to each other  ? Only going by reports I've heard but apparently seats were thrown by our fans and also a toilet seat at one point ??????? Who the fupp goes to the bog and thinks I'll take this with me I might need it later ????
    rofl rofl rofl
    Kray JR wrote:Having googled this I can't find anything about the toilet seat incident so it could be bollix

Lets not forget that this is an athletics arena.  The concourse goes all the way around, so presumably there is just another line of stewards there instead of a proper barrier.  Obviously by proper barrier, I mean it would have to be something "retractable/biodegradable" to put it back into athletics mode. Or rather in line with Sebastian Coe's stoopid legacy!

As for the toilet seat incident, some peeps elsewhere have suggested that this is an old photo, regurgitated from elsewhere.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 27 Oct 2016, 2:22 pm

Perhaps he took the no standing literally and bought the bog seat for when he went to the lav.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 27 Oct 2016, 3:37 pm

rofl smiley
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 28 Oct 2016, 7:07 am

I wish our owners would stop banging on about how many people we can get in it and pay whatever it takes to keep fans apart.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:23 pm