West Ham Cockney Boys


    Winston Reid

    Share
    avatar
    Kray JR
    Reserves

    Posts : 1771
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 40
    Location : Rayleigh, Essex

    Winston Reid

    Post  Kray JR on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 6:59 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    I'll admit his form has improved as we have started winning games but before that a leader ? Colossus ? A bit over the top for me that.

    avatar
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 2457
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 61
    Location : Narf Naarfolk 140 miles from UP

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  mottinghammer on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 3:44 pm

    yeah that good player, but not that good. He maybe better with Fonte alongside him, he is more of a leader
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3504
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Tony P on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 10:01 pm

    mottinghammer wrote:yeah that good player, but not that good. He maybe better with Fonte alongside him, he is more of a leader

    stupid

    Arran H
    Reserves

    Posts : 1428
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Isle of Wight

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Arran H on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:00 pm

    I Wonder if Bilic will stick with the 4-4-2 Formation now that we seem to be playing as a team unit now - I`d Like to see us stick with it against City Next Wednesday and Go with :
    Randolph
    Byram
    Fonte
    Reid 
    Cresswell
    Fegoulie
    Obiang
    Fernandez*
    Lanzini
    Carroll
    Antonio  

    *If Noble is fit then start him ahead of Fernandez.
    avatar
    Kray JR
    Reserves

    Posts : 1771
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 40
    Location : Rayleigh, Essex

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Kray JR on Thu 26 Jan 2017, 4:06 pm

    Arran H wrote:I Wonder if Bilic will stick with the 4-4-2 Formation now that we seem to be playing as a team unit now - I`d Like to see us stick with it against City Next Wednesday and Go with :
    Randolph
    Byram
    Fonte
    Reid 
    Cresswell
    Fegoulie
    Obiang
    Fernandez*
    Lanzini
    Carroll
    Antonio  

    *If Noble is fit then start him ahead of Fernandez.

    I said the same thing to my son with regards to Noble/Fernandes but we decided to go with Fernandes younger legs Wink

    Id like to see us stick with 442 but once Kouyate comes back from Africa the two centre midfielders would have to be Kouyate and Obiang on current form. Will Slaven drop Mr West Ham to accommodate that though ?
    avatar
    Blakey
    Reserves

    Posts : 1205
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Location : Norff

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Blakey on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:26 am

    Kray JR wrote:
    Arran H wrote:I Wonder if Bilic will stick with the 4-4-2 Formation now that we seem to be playing as a team unit now - I`d Like to see us stick with it against City Next Wednesday and Go with :
    Randolph
    Byram
    Fonte
    Reid 
    Cresswell
    Fegoulie
    Obiang
    Fernandez*
    Lanzini
    Carroll
    Antonio  

    *If Noble is fit then start him ahead of Fernandez.

    I said the same thing to my son with regards to Noble/Fernandes but we decided to go with Fernandes younger legs Wink

    Id like to see us stick with 442 but once Kouyate comes back from Africa the two centre midfielders would have to be Kouyate and Obiang on current form. Will Slaven drop Mr West Ham to accommodate that though ?
    Also, would it be Fegoulie who makes way for Snodgrass?
    avatar
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

    Posts : 3504
    Join date : 2011-02-19
    Age : 56
    Location : Sidcup, Kent

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Tony P on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 7:53 am

    Bilic will remain loyal to Noble and Feghouli. Snodgrass will be on the bench against Citeh

    Randolph
    Byram
    Fonte
    Reid
    Cresswell
    Obiang
    Noble
    Antonio
    Lanzini
    Feghouli
    Carroll

    Simples !

    Arran H
    Reserves

    Posts : 1428
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Isle of Wight

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Arran H on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:35 am

    Well if Sky Sports is to go by anything then Come the City game Snodgrass will be a Hammer as according them despite Boro and Burnley both having a bids accepted the player has chosen us over both Clubs.

    I would imagine that If he joins by City Game he will most likely start on the bench and then start maybe against Southampton after.
    avatar
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

    Posts : 1712
    Join date : 2011-04-01
    Age : 67
    Location : Auckland New Zealand

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  manurewa hammer on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:56 am

    Big contract upgrade looming, wonder if captaincy might follow before too long.!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Winston Reid

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu 17 Aug 2017, 11:00 am