West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019 Empty Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019

Post  westhamonkey Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:24 pm

saw the goals while sneakily watching on me laptop in the office... naughty naught... very naughty...

anyway... we're all happy with a 2-0 win, right?

Anderson seemed to put in a shift... people slated Wilshire but he scored... Ajeti played... Fornals got his first goal for us (as did Wilshire)

Anderson played because Antonio appears to have torn his hamstring and was subbed after 8 minutes... so any gloss there might have ben from avoiding a lower league banana skin is well and truly tarnished by us losing our best player for possibly the remainder of the season.

Anyway... ultimately a win is a win and the ten changes to the side that won at the weekend seemed to do the trick.

A well spent $4.99
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019 Empty Re: Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019

Post  Blakey Wed 28 Aug 2019, 8:01 am

No, it was a shit game. 

We were all over the place and deserved to be 4 down at half time.

Sanchez, pointless

Cresswell still can't cross. 

Wheelchair was doing a headless chicken impression until half time when someone must have told him to calm the fupp down and do your job. 

The defence were all over the place

The Coaching Staff have a lot of work to do.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019 Empty Re: Newport vs WHUFC the whatever cup Aug 26th, 2019

Post  westhamonkey Wed 28 Aug 2019, 8:47 pm

Blakey wrote:No, it was a shit game. 

We were all over the place and deserved to be 4 down at half time.

Sanchez, pointless

Cresswell still can't cross. 

Wheelchair was doing a headless chicken impression until half time when someone must have told him to calm the fupp down and do your job. 

The defence were all over the place

The Coaching Staff have a lot of work to do.

I thought we played better than we did against Brighton or Watford - which admittedly isn't saying much - especially as I was within on a minimized screen with stuff in the foreground and no sound on as I was in the office at the time...

any side worth their salt would have destroyed us - and Newport weren't that far away...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 28 Aug 2019, 8:53 pm

We show up for the "big" teams and bow down to the smaller. That's the A team, however, the B team could be following suit.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 31 Aug 2019, 6:49 am

I thought at times we were lucky that we hadn`t fullen behind but at the end of the day we got the job done in the end and we now move on to Norwich today.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm