West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Dirty Stoke mob

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Dirty Stoke mob Empty Dirty Stoke mob

Post  Geezer Sun 06 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

Nicked from KUMB

Stoke fans have been condemned for atttacking groups of teenagers and regular supporters following yesterday 3-0 thrashing at the hands of West Ham.

A group of male Stoke fans left the Boleyn Ground before the end of yesterday's game with the intention of causing trouble along Green Street.

But instead of seeking out groups of lads their own size, the cowardly bunch targeted individuals, or 'scarfers' as they are known - regular football fans who have no interest in violence.

One eye-witness told KUMB.com: "I was in the middle of it it right by Ken's Cafe. One West Ham scarfer walking along, minding his own business got a belt buckle across his face - and a three-inch gash to show for it.

"They were starting on groups with kids in; I know that as I had a friend's grandson and another bloke's lad [with me and] we had to get into the cafe, out of the way."

Another Hammers fan at the scene added added: "I witnessed quite a large and loud mob of Stoke 'fans' laying into a few West Ham kids outside Ken's Cafe. The Police were initially nowhere to be seen.

"When they eventually turned up, the same mob seemed intent on moving on to the main gates right into the regular home fans leaving the ground. "

The group, around 30-strong in number is said to have contained grown 'men' in their thirties and forties, as well as a number of youngsters.

The incidents are likely to provoke further problems when West Ham travel to Stoke next weekend for the FA Cup quarter final, for which United are hot favourites having not lost to the Potters in any of the three previous meetings thus far this season.

Not only are they dirty scum barstards on the pitch their fans are cowardly cnuts as well . Evil or Very Mad
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Dirty Stoke mob Empty Re: Dirty Stoke mob

Post  mottinghammer Sun 06 Mar 2011, 4:38 pm

They were always one of the worst lots of 'away supporters' to deal with when they came to London, I remember having to nick about 50 of them (not on me own!) when we turned over thier coach and it was full of weapons on their way to the New den for a game against some shite team, can't remember the name of cheesey grin

I should imagine a few 'faces' will make thier way to the dump they have in the midlands for a bit of a do next Sunday. Jut hope we don't gett he blame for any crap that goes on, and we turn the DNB's over again. Dislike them almost as much as Notlob finger
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 06 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

Post  Guest Sun 06 Mar 2011, 6:53 pm

Your right about Stoke they have always been a nasty bunch. I can remember going up there many many years ago to the old Victoria ground. If my memory serves me there used to be a cemetery where they used to hide and jump out on away fans, horrible they are......
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 06 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

I know that place, its the dead centre of Stoke.
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 06 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

yup that was the usual ambush place ... the police told us to go that way too........ i sheltered under the bridge at the station from the bricks raining down ..... i was also swung around the open end by me neck by some stokey after singing "oooooh shitty city" after he slagged off Bobby Moore .... that was back in 1973 gay fight
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 06 Mar 2011, 8:53 pm

lol! @ JDLK

Awwwwww Abbi...you were only 15 then....facking bastards !! Viking

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:28 pm