West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Suzanne Claret
Campo
6 posters

Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane Empty Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

just gonna recheck , at appears they have admitted (in court) hiring peeps to stalk our club bosses

awaiting SNN
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane Empty Re: Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:24 pm

Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane 3725042725
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:28 pm

bit harsh , i was only saying what i thought i see on the box Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

cheesey grin . I relly hope they come a cropper Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane 3725042725
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

cant find bugger all reference to this on the net Suspect

Edit will be on SNN shortly
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:11 pm

royal court of justice

facts:
    yids did order PKF to carry out some w**k (facts not known as to what was ordered)
    Karrens phone records were hacked, PKF hace admitted that they have a copy of those records

Yids deny having karrens records or tailing the OPLC

all carries on next wednesday
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Hang em, hang em all. 😠 angry2
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

more detail from the mail:

The telephone records of the vice-chairman of a leading soccer club were 'unlawfully obtained by subterfuge' - and copies found their way into the hands of accountants 'engaged' by a rival club, a High Court judge said.

Mr Justice Coulson said telephone records belonging to West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady were obtained at the height of a dispute over the future use of the 2012 Olympic Stadium.
    Stadium dispute: Karren Brady's phone records are at centre of controversy

Stadium dispute: Karren Brady's phone records are at centre of controversy

And he said copies had found their way to a firm of accountants - PKF - engaged by Tottenham.

The judge outlined 'basic facts' at a hearing in London after Ms Brady began legal action in an attempt to 'obtain information' and the 'wrongdoers responsible'.

'At the height of the dispute about the use of the Olympic Stadium, Ms Brady's telephone records were unlawfully obtained by subterfuge,' said Mr Justice Coulson.

'PKF was engaged by Tottenham Hotspur to carry out an investigation that was in some way connected with the Olympic Stadium.

'PKF have, in the last few days, said they do have copies of the wrongfully obtained telephone records.'

The judge was told that Tottenham had been given copies of the records by PKF. But lawyers for Tottenham said no one at the club had the records prior to the start of legal proceedings.

Mr Justice Coulson is due to hear more details about the case at a further High Court hearing in London next Wednesday.

Lawyers for PKF argued that today's hearing should have been held in private to prevent the 'risk of misreporting'.

But the judge said the hearing would be in public.

He said hearings could be held in private in 'wholly exceptional' circumstances and the arguments put forward by PKF came 'nowhere near' the necessary test.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm

God I hope this really hurts that scum club 😠
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:11 pm

also just for some smiles

Sheffield United plc chairman Kevin McCabe has apologised for losses of £13.6million for the financial year ending June 30.
    The Blades, relegated from the Championship in May, have lowered their retained losses by £5million despite reduced commercial revenues and gate receipts, but the club's net debt stands at £32million.

McCabe told the club's official website: "The financial year and the football season were wretched for everyone connected with Sheffield United.

"But, rather than wallow in self-pity, we have used these difficult experiences to reassess the whole way the Blades are run. It has meant taking some painful decisions from which we hope to emerge stronger and, as a result, more successful in years ahead."

McCabe added: "On a personal note, I apologise to all shareholders and supporters of the Blades. So much time, effort and financial resource has been invested by the McCabes to make Sheffield United a club with a top-class football infrastructure, well admired in English football.

"It really did seem that fate was against us last season. No amount of further substantial investment or change of football management could save us from relegation.

and long may it continue cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:15 pm

mottinghammer wrote:God I hope this really hurts that scum club 😠

the way i see it
    someone at PKF is going to prison or they spill the beans, someone must have obtained the records and someone must have requested them

Open that can cheesey grin let the worms go free
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Dirty 4by2's at shite hart lane Empty Second arrest

Post  Campo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

A second man has been arrested by police in connection with an investigation into claims by West Ham United and the Olympic Park Legacy Company executives, that confidential documents were illegally obtained during the bitter battle over the future of the Olympic Stadium.

Earlier this month a 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of fraud and questioned by the Metropolitan police on the day that the OPLC chair, Margaret Ford, said she and her board had been put under "surveillance" during the bidding battle between West Ham and Spurs. Tottenham immediately released a statement denying the claim.

West Ham's vice-chair, Karren Brady, has complained that her call records were accessed and that her phone was tapped.

Scotland Yard confirmed that a second man, aged 39, had been arrested on Thursday morning in connection with its investigation.

"He was arrested at an address in Surrey on suspicion of fraud offences and has been taken into custody at a south London police station," said a Scotland Yard spokesman. The man has been bailed to return in February, pending further inquiries.

"As part of their inquiries, detectives have conducted searches at three residential addresses," said the spokesman. In connection with the earlier arrest, police searched business and residential premises in Sussex, Sutton in Surrey, and Westminster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:41 am

Spurs will claim that PKF obtained Karen’s phone records without their knowledge or consent - ‘plausible deniability’. I fear it will be PKF that will be punished not Spurs Evil or Very Mad
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:43 am

ThreeWheeling wrote:also just for some smiles

Sheffield United plc chairman Kevin McCabe has apologised for losses of £13.6million for the financial year ending June 30.
    The Blades, relegated from the Championship in May, have lowered their retained losses by £5million despite reduced commercial revenues and gate receipts, but the club's net debt stands at £32million.

McCabe told the club's official website: "The financial year and the football season were wretched for everyone connected with Sheffield United.

"But, rather than wallow in self-pity, we have used these difficult experiences to reassess the whole way the Blades are run. It has meant taking some painful decisions from which we hope to emerge stronger and, as a result, more successful in years ahead."

McCabe added: "On a personal note, I apologise to all shareholders and supporters of the Blades. So much time, effort and financial resource has been invested by the McCabes to make Sheffield United a club with a top-class football infrastructure, well admired in English football.

"It really did seem that fate was against us last season. No amount of further substantial investment or change of football management could save us from relegation.

and long may it continue cheesey grin

What in the fcuk did they do with all that money we gave them :shock: Laughing

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 18 Nov 2011, 9:46 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:Spurs will claim that PKF obtained Karen’s phone records without their knowledge or consent - ‘plausible deniability’. I fear it will be PKF that will be punished not Spurs Evil or Very Mad

PKF in the deepest of the dark stuff, but who will they try to take down with them?, will all depend on what evidence PKF have i suppose

Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:04 am

ThreeWheeling wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:Spurs will claim that PKF obtained Karen’s phone records without their knowledge or consent - ‘plausible deniability’. I fear it will be PKF that will be punished not Spurs Evil or Very Mad

PKF in the deepest of the dark stuff, but who will they try to take down with them?, will all depend on what evidence PKF have i suppose

I can't see PKF going down quietly. They will have phone records etc and contracts signed surely. Hope they use every bit so they don't totally take the can for the sly boys of Tottenham
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

It will be all about proof – what proof do PKF have that Spurs were complicit in breaking the law?

It is my hope that they have a shed full of incriminating records of conversations, emails, correspondence and payments made. Twisted Evil
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

Kin hope so, id laugh so much id piss myself cheesey grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:06 pm